Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,129 members, 7,860,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos (81364 Views)

This Wall Painting Of Cardi B In Brooklyn That Looks Like Tonto Dikeh / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by Pr0cter: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
philsbaba:
she no reach!!!! It's a shame that you use her beauty as a bench mark. You no get level at all

No wahala. You can go
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by CasNova(m): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
The two ladies are elegant.

Meanwhile, read interesting romance story

Out of the Blue

You can download full story at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by olatade(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
Pr0cter:
Make I compare them

I swear Juliet Ibrahim beat Cardy B for banging body.

Juliet tall pass am

Juliet waist and curve big pass Cardy B own

Both of them fine shaaa

But the oga patapata of them all na for fuuuuck and I sure say Juliet Ibrahim go sabi ride prrrick pass Cardi B

But,

Cardi B go sabi give Bloww Job pass Juliet Ibrahim. I sure well well for this one

You go dfear analysis nah grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by compton11(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
ijewejones:
Juliet Ibrahim & Cardi B..

Both are fair in complexion(though blacks)
Both are known in the countries they rep
Both doing fine in their field of work
Both in one picture
Both are thick in nature
Both have letter "B" in their names
Some people're eager to get both bleeped grin

Fine "shodies"..cheers
bitch cardi b don't see herself as black,she just identify as black to justifying her using of n-word.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by myhael79: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Wao dis babe Julie big o!! I & like it too much
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by pansophist(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
I can only imagine if African celebrities visit the US, and American celebrities are queuing to visit and take pictuee with them.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by mechanics(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
peteruuu:
In a world of unclothedness,
A perverse generation of nudity;
With the word "modest" slipping into history,
And "stripping" now a common sight,
The devil stripping women of natural shame,
The god of fashion elevated above the Majesty,
Who will the Lord call mine?
It's well, they are doing what they know best.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by pansophist(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
pocohantas:
Abeg, wetin be Cardi B height?

1.60cm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Pr0cter:

Oga just shut up. I wonder why u people take things too serious. Instead of you to just smile, shake ur head and go.

You have said "shut up" twice already... Such heated responses from someone who doesn't take things "serious"!!!

It's good to see my chiding irritates you... That was the exact effect your initial comment had on me. grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by Ashley86400: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
ijewejones:

Okay...meaning she's Mexican
Geez, go and learn your Latin countries o.
She's from the Dominican Republic. Grew up in the Bronx, New York.

Mexico, Dominican Republic, Brazil, Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Guatemala, Ecuador, Cuba, Bolivia, Haiti, Honduras, Paraguay, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Saint Martin and Saint Barthelemy. . . these are Latin american countries.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by COUSIN1279(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
DIRTY DIANA EVERYWHERE...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by Clinghton: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
is cardi short or the Ghanaian too tall
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by ijewejones: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ashley86400:

Geez, go and learn your Latin countries o.
She's from the Dominican Republic. Grew up in the Bronx, New York.

Mexico, Dominican Republic, Brazil, Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Guatemala, Ecuador, Cuba, Bolivia, Haiti, Honduras, Paraguay, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Saint Martin and Saint Barthelemy. . . these are Latin american countries.

Bro relax,you made it clear she's latin & as if Mexicans don't speak Latino..why the bolded?.

Why acting like Mexico isn't part of Latino?? Because you know all the countries that speaks Latino,you come dey form??

Abeg,carry world map plus the world cup i'll give you because you called all the latino countries..go that side!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by Pr0cter: 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Angelfrost:

You have said "shut up" twice already... Such heated responses from someone who doesn't take things "serious"!!!

It's good to see my chiding irritates you... That was the exact effect your initial comment had on me. grin

Lol.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by Drhighchief11: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Is there cardi A?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
ijewejones:
Juliet Ibrahim & Cardi B..

Both are fair in complexion(though blacks)
Both are known in the countries they rep
Both doing fine in their field of work
Both in one picture
Both are thick in nature
Both have letter "B" in their names
Some people're eager to get both bleeped grin

Fine "shodies"..cheers
and both are mothers..lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by deebrain(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
peteruuu:
And "stripping" now a common sight,

The Lord has created thy bone
He saith you should seek it whole
No matter dignity lost that make you banter
Your woman will show like black panter.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by ijewejones: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
fairfora:
and both are mothers..lol

You just added it grin grin

Thanks bro..wasn't sure if Cardi B was,hence i didn't include it..

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by KushLyon(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
A305:
Hot and beautiful women that will make a broke guy new year resolution be, "i must make money coming year." And buy that red CHEAP Benz on my page.

But wait, how many hair did Juliet Ibrahim wear to meet Cardi b? Blonde and bruette hair on the same outfit.
Trust Africa artist to always stoop low for their American counterparts....you no see darey art alade calling cardi big sister? Darey wey don reach 40!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by Suremikky(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
Iswear dis Julie Na fine girl
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by LordTosinJ(m): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
peteruuu:
And "stripping" not a common sight,
If I ask you this question and you don't reply it shows the kind of person you are.
What were we wearing before colonization?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by greggng: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
BlackfireX:
I hate this cardi b....

You 've to know her story before you can love her. She use to be a dancer earning peanut ...when she eventually got rapping her life was changed ....from grass to grace...that's why i love her especially where she sang ....I don't dance anymore ....I make money moves......she is reminding you haters that she has made it....not on your level anymore....when one of you tried breaking her heart ....she sang the song Becareful....

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by SweetPreeq(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rubbiish:
Why cardi b con small
But how does she cope with those daggers called nails? Those her nails fit butcher cow

How she dey wash yansh after pooing
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by Renforce: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
Pr0cter:
Make I compare them

I swear Juliet Ibrahim beat Cardy B for banging body.

Juliet tall pass am

Juliet waist and curve big pass Cardy B own

Both of them fine shaaa

But the oga patapata of them all na for fuuuuck and I sure say Juliet Ibrahim go sabi ride prrrick pass Cardi B

But,

Cardi B go sabi give Bloww Job pass Juliet Ibrahim. I sure well well for this one

Calvary greetings Brother John, please be reminded of our prayer meeting tomorrow, evening.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by Pearlyakin(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Renforce:

Calvary greetings Brother John, please be reminded of our prayer meeting tomorrow, evening.
grin cheesy Bro John need to be baptized again fa tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by deeva1: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
I love this cardi B
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by 3RNEST(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
classicfrank4u:
Wow!! A bag of rice is now #10,000.
All thanks to cardi B and Juliet Ibrahim sad
grin grin I love NL .....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by 3RNEST(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
After Cardi watch others will follow, naija get ready to entertain American top artists..

They are watching kiss
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Juliet is finer and more endowed but Cardi B is richer and more famous.....Who do I choose now? Help me
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by Cossybob(m): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Drhighchief11:
Is there cardi A?

But why
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos by MrSquint: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Too much beauty in one pix. Juliet Ibrahim I choose any day.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy / Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.