Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Bleak Christmas Looms - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bleak Christmas Looms (15931 Views)

Fresh Crisis Looms In Anambra, As Igweship Tussle Tears Ojoto Community / What Is That One Thing You Would Never Do Even If Death Looms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Factgist: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by ArmaniUhuru: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
As long as Ipob suffers,no prob.

U
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by mrwonlasewonie: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
oloriLFC:
Some people will still enjoy the Christmas and have in abundance. I am one of those. When others are saying there is a casting down, by God's grace, I will say there is a lifting.
amen and so shall it be for me too in Jesus name.amen

1 Like

Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Arizonaguy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
fergie001:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bleak-christmas-looms/
what we are experiencing now is "withdrawal symptoms" due to addiction to illegal trade practises
It is usually the norms when changing a way of life that has been entrenched and engender, it's gonna feel uncomfortable at first cos the new lifestyle is strange but it gets better and better
Support border closure till 2030

1 Like

Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
There's a pattern of something bad always happening at Xmas in Nigeria; either fuel scarcity, power failure, food shortage etc.

Lol funny how Nigerian Xtians are still unable to connect the dots; like one Nnamdi K will say, I don't blame you because you're black and an idiot.
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Alexaonfleek: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
To me it's only rice it's affecting

Solution;go for good quality local rice,or better still celebrate this Christmas with swallow
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Xisnin(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
oloriLFC:
Some people will still enjoy the Christmas and have in abundance. I am one of those. When others are saying there is a casting down, by God's grace, I will say there is a lifting.
You are just arrogant and selfish.
Sadly, there are enough people who think like you in Nigeria making change nearly impossible.
You don't care if others starve
You don't care if they are happy as long as you are not affected.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Stalwert: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
Smuggling is not commerce
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by oloriLFC(f): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Xisnin:

Sadly, there are enough people who think like you in Nigeria making change nearly impossible.
SMH
I do not hold any public position. I am not a government worker. I am not the cause of Nigeria's problem. I only talked for myself and my family. For God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I don't know about you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
sylve11:
This country will not get better any time soon. I wish to be the change i want to see, but where do my likes starts from? Those who are benefiting from this current administration will always laud the government' policies. Hard times ahead brothers and sisters, hard times... sad cool
hard times 4 u n everybody u know
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by naijaboy756: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
vecman22:
That one na una problem..

For me and my family this is going to be our best Christmas ever..

Thank you God for your blessings this year, I can't count dem all ,you have really blessed me beyond measures,I never saw myself where I am now..it can only be you lord...
Amen ... I tap into your testimony
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
Racoon:
They shut down the Southern borders because they're the most economically viable & allowed the security-challenging northern side to remain porous while they fly out to go enjoy the best luxury life can offer overseas.Thunder fire all of una.
wil u shut up n stop typing trash. na so u go dey carry fake news everywhere. u nid beta slap 4 head
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Jaqenhghar: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
This is harvest season. Rice still scarce. LOL

What is that word again. Audio rice
[img]https://media1./images/5e8064f5b3227aaf850e34ccd6e87313/tenor.gif?itemid=4869652[/img]

1 Like

Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by sylve11: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
TheGreenLand:
hard times 4 u m everybody u know

who be this skink? undecided cool
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Welcome to the Change you voted for. All you have to do is to Relax and celebrate the next level you are into..
shut up if u av notin to say.... swear if u no go chop rice on Xmas day... yeye
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
sylve11:

who be this skink? undecided cool
u b dis skunk?
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
oloriLFC:
I do not hold any public position. I am not a government worker. I am not the cause of Nigeria's problem. I only talked for myself and my family. For God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I don't know about you
Ameeeeennnn o.. u even get time to reply dat negative soul that negativity in life is their middle name.
Enjoy your xmas abeg, na him know if e no enjoy him own o. merry xmas in advance

1 Like

Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by juventino: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Racoon:
They shut down the Southern borders because they're the most economically viable & allowed the security-challenging northern side to remain porous while they fly out to go enjoy the best luxury life can offer overseas.Thunder fire all of una.

Na better thunder bro. Awon eleribu. The people that voted for them should cover their eyes in shame

Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sadistic /diabolic govt!
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Xisnin:

SMH
shut up ur mouth, u r sounding silly. if u like no enjoy ur xmas, na u n ur family wahala be dat. let olorilfc enjoy her sef. wailing somebody

1 Like

Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by vincentjk(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
vecman22:
That one na una problem..

For me and my family this is going to be our best Christmas ever..

Thank you God for your blessings this year, I can't count dem all ,you have really blessed me beyond measures,I never saw myself where I am now..it can only be you lord...

I tap from your blessing brother, next year shall be my turn. Can I hear an amen?
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by vincentjk(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
oloriLFC:

I tap from your blessings, next year shall be my turn. Can i get an amen?

1 Like

Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Earlystar698(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
As long as Ipob suffers,no prob.
[s][quote author=You will die waiting for IPOB to suffer, ewu
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by mechanics(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
It's well, nothing like economy in the sight of God, the righteous will surely prosper and flourish.
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by edupedia: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
Racoon:

Keep up your BRAINLESS WAILING LIES.....how come we are still seeing imported and chicken in Lagos markets?
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Weirdgee: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
what then is the reason for border closure if things still dear in this country.
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
WE CANNOT SUFFER THIS CHRISTMAS. THIS CHRISTMAS WE WILL THANK GOD ,FLEX AND JO TO SOME NAIRA MARLEY.

BUT.. CHAI.. A LOT OF NIGERIANS DRY SUFFER.

1 Like

Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Racoon(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
edupedia:
Keep up your BRAINLESS WAILING LIES.....how come we are still seeing imported and chicken in Lagos markets?
And common sense didn't tell you that, this means that the govt lied hence a sign of failure of its so called total border blockage policy if your assertion is anything to go by? Always talk with some degree of dignity
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Godhatesodomy: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Wow
Re: Bleak Christmas Looms by Obiaksnews: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nigerians would use any situation to exploit their own fellow Nigerians, Products that ought to be cheap would be intentionally hiked by trade unions and associations and then go about blaming the increment on either fuel or border closure. local rice farmers are praising the government for the border closure initiative as they are all saying that they are currently making more money, but yet the price of local rice is still very expensive, it is only logical that with more sales and patronage the prices ought to have come down. The truth is, until we have a well set up pricing system of products in our markets or an organ in-charge of monitoring the deliberate hike of prices in our markets and other business centres, it would be difficult for us to have a stable economy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Important Things We Do On Saturdays: Share Your Activities Today / Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 / Why Is The Wedding Ring Worn On The Fourth Finger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.