Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia (2165 Views)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / Mcdonald's Closed 847 Restaurants In Russia. Russians Turned The Logo 90 Degrees / Murder Of Jamal Khashoggi Was Ordered By Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince - CIA(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by mumumugu(m): 2:14am On Dec 09, 2019
Saudi Arabia are improving. This is a sign they are looking beyond religion to grow. can our Islamic brothers do thee sane

2 Likes

Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by LegendHero(m): 2:19am On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

What is your understanding of Kabbah?

Kabbah is a personal Arabian conception thar has nothing to does with an African.

To an Arabian, Kabbah means hope, unity and power.

To an African, Kabbah doesnt mean Sh**t.

Kabbah mean sh*t to an African currently because that’s the way our thinking is wired.

Tell me how anybody will have to spend almost 1.5 million naira just because they want to go and stone the devil in Kabbah if it dosen’t mean sh*t.

Also, Going to Makkah for hajj is one of the pillar of Islam and one of the rite is stoning at the Kabbah.

So bro, what do you mean by it dosen’t hold sh*t?

1 Like

Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by Amujale(m): 2:33am On Dec 09, 2019
LegendHero:

Kabbah mean sh*t to an African currently because that’s the way our thinking is wired.

Tell me how anybody will have to spend almost 1.5 million naira just because they want to go and stone the devil in Kabbah if it dosen’t mean sh*t.

Also, Going to Makkah for hajj is one of the pillar of Islam and one of the rite is stoning at the Kabbah.

So bro, what do you mean by it dosen’t hold sh*t?

All that are mere facade.

You need to peel away the facade and appreciate that West Asia has a history, and noone will find that in the Quran.

Under what circumstance is it permitable for a bunch of murderers and war mongers to be claiming to know anything about virtousness.

According to Arabia's own history, Islam peddles a false narrative.

There isnt one character or storyline in the Quran that can lay claim to being original; they was either stolen, sexed-up, repackaged, directly copied, plagiarised or outrightly fabricated.

2 Likes

Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by LegendHero(m): 2:42am On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

All that are mere facade.

Under what circumstance is it permitable for a bunch of murderers and war mongers to be claiming to know anything about virtousness.

According to Arabia's own history, Islam peddles a false narrative.

There isnt one character or storyline in the Quran that can lay claim to being original; they was either stolen, sexed-up, repackaged, directly copied, plagiarised or outrightly fabricated.
I won’t accept that all the storyline is the Quran are fabricated, that’s just not right.

Both Abrahamic religion are just like history books with some laws for the people to follow. You should know those books will contain the historical narrative of the past. That the history was first made mention in the Bible dosen’t invalidate the Quran.

For instance, the story of pharaoh is not a story of Christianity, it is a story of history and all those historical books will reference it. It’s absurd for anyone to claim other stories are duplicated or fabricated coz they are all pointing to the same source.

My own grouse with Saudi as a Muslim is that they are foolishly trying to follow the doctrine of centuries past and they are dogmatic in accepting that the world has changed and you have to reform some ideology.

Abi how do you explain the fact that some people are still foolishly implementing the archaic shariah law in this age and time?

1 Like

Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by MetaPhysical: 2:53am On Dec 09, 2019
J111333:
As long as their oyibo counterparts in Saudi relax the law, it will automatically become the will of Allah. cheesy

Wallahi, gaskia! grin grin

They worship whatever Arab say worship. If Arab say it is haram for brothers and sisters to live under same household, Nigerian muslims will begin separating their daughters and put them in a different shelter to live....and they will coin some fantastic arab term to legitimize it. By time you pronounce the word sef your mouth go fill with phlegm forced up from the throat. grin

Listen to this indoctrination from Arabs....

It is "zhahrikh" to shelter boys and girls under same shelter. Allah has said those parents who put their sons and daughters together have sinned and are guilty of "ahaq". On day of judgement they shall enter fire!

If Arab put that out Sokoto would send sheiks and hisbah out to flog parents caught doing "ahaq". Nigerian muslims will then begin separating their sons and daughters to be God obedient. Prof Akintola will then begin harassing governors calling on them to use state fund to provide muslim parents with two houses...one for boys the other for girls.

Pikins that both came from the same womb fa. grin

I trust my Yoruba muslims sha! In fact his boys, girls, twins, Ibrahim and Aisha and their cousins Michael and Victoria, with their nephews Ifayemi, Sangobunmi and Ogunkoya....all go stretch out and sleep in same bed.

If its not in the quran Yoruba dont have time for it.

2 Likes

Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by Xisnin(m): 2:54am On Dec 09, 2019
Any smart observer would have realized all the restrictive rules are manmade attempt to
control other people's choices.

Unfortunately, while Saudi is making progress, albeit at a very slow pace, some fools down
here are trying to force Sharia down our throats because they want to appear more Islamic.

3 Likes

Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by MetaPhysical: 2:59am On Dec 09, 2019
LegendHero:

I won’t accept that all the storyline is the Quran are fabricated, that’s just not right.

Both Abrahamic religion are just like history books with some laws for the people to follow. You should know those books will contain the historical narrative of the past. That the history was first made mention in the Bible dosen’t invalidate the Quran.

For instance, the story of pharaoh is not a story of Christianity, it is a story of history and all those historical books will reference it. It’s absurd for anyone to claim other stories are duplicated or fabricated coz they are all pointing to the same source.

My own grouse with Saudi as a Muslim is that they are foolishly trying to follow the doctrine of centuries past and they are dogmatic in accepting that the world has changed and you have to reform some ideology.

Abi how do you explain the fact that some people are still foolishly implementing the archaic shariah law in this age and time?

True word!

1 Like

Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by Amujale(m): 3:02am On Dec 09, 2019
LegendHero:

For instance, the story of pharaoh is not a story of Christianity, it is a story of history and all those historical books will reference it. It’s absurd for anyone to claim other stories are duplicated or fabricated coz they are all pointing to the source.

All the Pharoah stories in both the Quran and Bible are fake.

The authors of the Quran used the ancient Palestinian trick of typology; they made use of euhemerism.

Euhemerism is an approach to the interpretation of mythology in whicj mythological accounts are presumed to have originated from real historical events or personages.

The authors of the Quran euhemirised their characters into the ancient Egypt scenario.

State one of such story that you think to be real and let me proof to you with histories analytical and visual evidence that they were fabricated.
Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by LegendHero(m): 3:13am On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

The authors of the Quran used the ancient Palestinian trick of typology; they made use of euhemerism.

Euhemerism is an approach to the interpretation of mythology in whicj mythological accounts are presumed to have originated from real historical events or personages.

The authors of the Quran euhemirised their characters into the ancient Egypt scenario.

State one of such story that you think to be real and let me proof to you with histories analytical and visual evidence that they were fabricated.

History itself can be confusing and I wouldn't be able to say whether the Pharaoh stories are fake.

However there are several archaeological evidences that give credence to the facts that the Pharaohs does actually exist but I am not sure if there is any proof to back the claim that the red sea drifted apart as proposed in both holy books.

Like most historical narratives, there are some of the claim in both the Bible and Quran that cannot be proven or (have not being proven yet) but that does not necessarily mean they do not actually occur.

I understand the point you are trying to make, although we might have different view to this but I also share in your sentiment.
Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by LegendHero(m): 3:18am On Dec 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Wallahi, gaskia! grin grin

They worship whatever Arab say worship. If Arab say it is haram for brothers and sisters to live under same household, Nigerian muslims will begin separating their daughters and put them in a different shelter to live....and they will coin some fantastic arab term to legitimize it. By time you pronounce the word sef your mouth go fill with phlegm forced up from the throat. grin

Listen to this indoctrination from Arabs....

It is "zhahrikh" to shelter boys and girls under same shelter. Allah has said those parents who put their sons and daughters together have sinned and are guilty of "ahaq". On day of judgement they shall enter fire!

If Arab put that out Sokoto would send sheiks and hisbah out to flog parents caught doing "ahaq". Nigerian muslims will then begin separating their sons and daughters to be God obedient. Prof Akintola will then begin harassing governors calling on them to use state fund to provide muslim parents with two houses...one for boys the other for girls.

Pikins that both came from the same womb fa. grin

I trust my Yoruba muslims sha! In fact his boys, girls, twins, Ibrahim and Aisha and their cousins Michael and Victoria, with their nephews Ifayemi, Sangobunmi and Ogunkoya....all go stretch out and sleep in same bed.

If its not in the quran Yoruba dont have time for it.

Walahi I laugh tire to the bolded word. Yorubas no get time for some rubbish obnoxious laws.

2 Likes

Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by MetaPhysical: 3:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

The same story of Pharaoh in Quran is found in Bible and in Jewish traditions.

Are you saying they are all wrong?

1 Like

Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by MetaPhysical: 3:37am On Dec 09, 2019
LegendHero:

Walahi I laugh tire to the bolded word. Yorubas no get time for some rubbish obnoxious laws.

Legend,
Imagine the number of bright minded and naturally gifted children that the North have lost to the almajiri tradition. Children who never became anything because their natural path was redirected to pan handling instead of skills or knowledge acquisition. They never had the support to unlock the magic within their spirit.

When a person unlocks from within their capabilities rise to the surface and they become contributing agents to community and to society...advancing humanity.

Not only has North robbed these children but in addition they have cheated humanity from witnessing new ideas for evolution.

This is done in name of religion and Arab customs.

Meanwhile Arabs dont have almajiris. They fund scholarship programs and enroll their children in universities in US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Austria....and so on.

Imagine how fast Dubai is competing with London and New York and Paris for tourists and economy. Has this made them unbelievers? No!

I sincerely wish our Northern brothers can listen to Emir Sanusi and go back to living as Africans and embrace modernity....instead of living life of an Arab wannabe and destroying young lives that are in need of support and nourishment.

3 Likes

Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by Amujale(m): 3:41am On Dec 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The same story of Pharaoh in Quran is found in Bible and in Jewish traditions.

Are you saying they are all wrong?

Precisely, they are all part series of the same fabrication hence the reasons historians are able to knit them together as the known Abrahamic religions.

Christianity was manufactured by the Romans in the first century CE, Islam was manufactured by the Muhammedian movement as a means to neutralise Romes philosophical dominance around the 8th century CE; and in the 13th century CE the Crusaders manufactured Judaism.

Its all a massive charade.
Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by LegendHero(m): 3:49am On Dec 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Legend,
Imagine the number of bright minded and naturally gifted children that the North have lost to the almajiri tradition. Children who never became anything because their natural path was redirected to pan handling instead of skills or knowledge acquisition. They never had the support to unlock the magic within their spirit.

When a person unlocks from within their capabilities rise to the surface and they become contributing agents to community and to society...advancing humanity.

Not only has North robbed these children but in addition they have cheated humanity from witnessing new ideas for evolution.

This is done in name of religion and Arab customs.

Meanwhile Arabs dont have almajiris. They fund scholarship programs and enroll their children in universities in US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Austria....and so on.

Imagine how fast Dubai is competing with London and New York and Paris for tourists and economy. Has this made them unbelievers? No!

I sincerely wish our Northern brothers can listen to Emir Sanusi and go back to living as Africans and embrace modernity....instead of living life of an Arab wannabe and destroying young lives that are in need of support and nourishment.

You are absolutely right. I always feel sorry for the North coz they got a lot of potential and would have been more developed if they had not been consumed by the religious lies bewitched upon them by the caliphate.

To add to their misery, Ahmadu Bello who was a more fanatic ruler took over the reign and he made sure he dragged them backward more by not separating religion from the state. They failed to see that the world has changed and they had to change with the times, their elite continues to subdue them using the tool of religion as their weapon. If not for the southern Nigeria, the North would have been more doomed.

Aminu Kano was a liitle more liberal and infact he was against the absolute power of the sultanate and he preached against islamic ideological hold on the state but he was not successful in wrestling power from Bello. There is little Sanusi can do right now coz the forces fighting against the North is a combination of religion and ideological deformity.

The so called leaders told the northerners that money is evil, education is a waste in itself, the duniya (earth) is futility, etc. This has made the average northerner to accept their fate such that most of them see no reason to be ambitious.

2 Likes

Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Some mumu muslims in Nigeria have always argued that segregation was mandated by Allah.

So has Allah relaxed the law?

I need answer from responsible muslims, not touts that finish ablution and throw water up in air for a final sprinkle of cleanliness. grin

Let them be deceiving themselves. Gradually Saudi Arabia are waking up to the reality of development in some of the civilised Muslim nations like Dubia UAE, Qatar, Turkey, etc.
Some dumbfounded local Muslim scallywag will be come here and be defending stone age mentality practice. It's so painful and laughable...
You separated both male sex and female sex in a public places yet there's still fornication and adultery in Saudi Arabia. What a wrong approach!
May the prison of religion keeps you bound till the very last day of your life.

1 Like

Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by naijacentric(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2019
baby124:
Oil money is drying up. The need to control the people through fake doctrine is also expiring. Such a restrictive society cannot survive without money. They need to change so that they can attract tourist dollars.

Just follow religion because you love God not because of any doctrine. The strictest and the most limiting ones are the fakest.
you are wise people eyes don dey open and the world would soon leave oil behind

1 Like

Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by naijacentric(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ifa was the original manifest of universal love, compassion and knowledge for mankind.

Mecca practiced Ifa before the coming of kafirs.

Im speaking universal truth. I love my fellow Yoruba muslims. We dont follow the Arab bullshyte.

Nigerian muslims like Prof Ishaq Akintola, who follow Sokoto and Sultan....who himself is a puppet of the Arab kafirs...all these people need to see the light.

President Muhammadu Buhari will not shake a woman's hand. Tell him his allah in Riyadh have relaxed the law. He can start shaking women now. grin
but the yahoo man shaked angela merkel i am shocked naija people kept quiet
Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by naijacentric(m): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2019
LegendHero:
if Not for the Kabbah, Saudi Arabia is a very useless country that shouldn’t be used as the leading nation of the Islamic faith.

They are the abode of hypocrisy, they spend so much money on irrelevant gold and luxury and look away while the people in the less privileged Islamic nations suffers.

Their royals fu*k clean Toto of the westerners and honor western women only for them to get back to their country and continue to use their own women as slaves and degenerates.

As a Muslim, I have no bleeping ties to Saudi Arabia except the Kabbah, so anything the Saudi royals chose to do is none of my bleeping business.
so you worship the box of saturn wow grin
Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by naijacentric(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2019
Amujale:

What is your understanding of Kabbah?

Kabbah is a personal Arabian conception thar has nothing to does with an African.

To an Arabian, Kabbah means hope, unity and power.

To an African, Kabbah doesnt mean Sh**t.
they dey dont know dat cube is mystical religion has really scammed people o

1 Like

Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by Ishilove: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

kiss kiss

Yes i am! I am not a Nigerian muslim. Yoruba muslim is different from Nigerian muslim.
What are the differences?
Re: Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia by MetaPhysical: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2019
Ishilove:

What are the differences?

Yoruba muslim practice the tenets of universal brotherhood and accepts everybody the way they are.

Nigerian muslim practice the tradition of Arab culture and only accepts what is dictated from Arabia. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Just Banned Airing Of Prayers / America's Blacks Creeped Out By All The People Smiling At Them / The 950-Ton Bridge That Collapsed In Miami Florida & Killed Many (Shocking Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.