Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) (75225 Views)

CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) / Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Flatties: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
realstars:
To many in the world today, killing is part of business.

Killing is part of business..
If you make a blood deal/pact!
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Suremikky(m): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

They traces him with full Kala package

Dogged him till he got to the lonely stretch of Agbara

Cornered him and came to his car window

PLA! PLA!! PLA!!! ..... Groundnut was released and guyman fell- slumped on his seat!!!

Took his phones to torture his soul so that his family would feel the anguish and pain of waiting for their breadwinner

R.I.P Man!!!!!

I dey suspect u bros

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Okuda(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
okorotalkative:
Things dey happen for lagos, especially that Mile 2 - Badagry axis inwards igando. I pity those living around that axis mehn.

lmao....
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by PattyMike(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

PLA! PLA!! PLA!!! ..... Groundnut was released and guyman fell- slumped on his seat!!!

Took his phones to torture his soul so that his family would feel the anguish and pain of waiting for their breadwinner

R.I.P Man!!!!!

Him loose guard himself. They no suppose fit enter am like that inside car. You do fit drop egede mi bros like this? For wia.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
starbuck:
Illegal business gone wrong
It might be a case of robbery
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by dhardline(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
I pity the person who will receive or buy his stolen phone. SARS will use him for nkwobi.

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by tete7000(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

R.I.P Man!!!!!

You did the killing? Spill the beans and tell the world about the deal...

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
What a lost

Just take his car number and engine number to Road safety his contact details will appear in their system
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kylekent59:
This is very gory.

The only way to survive now is to pretend. When money shows, don't show yourself or claim chair man. Just be on a low key.

It shall never be well with the killers.

Why am I having the impression that this man would have been robbed before he's bing killed.

A proper investigation should be carried out, his last call, who he sent money to last, last transfer by him, and also a thumb print scanner should be used on the whole car and the touches on his body to know the real killers.

You are talking as if every Nigeria Biometric data is with the police Ballistic section

Police already know what to do to get his killers

With Road safety you can get his phone number through the engine number and plate number

From their to the network provider to get record of his last 20 calls, conversations and messages

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Dimex03(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
No wonder they close Diya gate early yesterday. me kuku find one busy path follow
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by KfashionHubb: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Deal gone wrong
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

R.I.P Man!!!!!

I'm expecting SSS to invite you nikka undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by yusluvad(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Eeyaah! Rip to the dead.
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by mctfopt: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
fkj950ax:
The illiteracy in this country is alarming.
The identity of that man is in the plate number of the car. If @PoliceNG doesn't know this, then it's sad.
The vehicle license of every car has an address.
The insurance policy has name and address on the policy.
MVAA has a phone number of every registered car.
If the car isn't his, the owner can provide details of who has custody of the car.

Do we have to post pictures of the dead online in this country?

You made this post sound as if our police actually gives a fuçk about solving crime. Truth is, if you are not a politician or a money bag, Nigerian police will not bother you solve a crime about you. That's just the sad truth. The next thing they'll do now is to tow the motor to the station and await the relatives to come and pay huge sum of money to get the SUV back.

4 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Maybe he tried to resist armed robbers who were only interested in robbing him of his cash or it could be a case of assassination by either a rival cult group or an aggrieved business partner.

Police should do their job thoroughly to ascertain the real situation and circumstances surrounding his death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
mctfopt:

You made this post sound as if our police actually gives a fuçk about solving crime. Truth is, if you are not a politician or a money bag, Nigerian police will not bother you solve a crime about you. That's just the sad truth. The next thing they'll do now is to tow the motor to the station and await the relatives to come and pay huge sum of money to get the SUV back.

sad sad
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by BeStroNG(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
naijadrivablog:
The pictures has went viral of a man that was shot dead around Area 4 Opic Estate, agbara Ogun State yesterday.

The man was found dead in his 2008-2015 Lexus RX 350 with registeration number, LND 78 DK.

His family has not been located as at press time because no phone or any means of identification was found on him.

kindly repost till it reaches his family.

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/12/09/man-found-dead-in-his-suv-in-agbara-identity-not-yet-ascertained/

For real @ the bolded?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
. O ma she o
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by VanPOLICE: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
naijadrivablog:
The pictures has went viral of a man that was shot dead around Area 4 Opic Estate, agbara Ogun State yesterday.

The man was found dead in his 2008-2015 Lexus RX 350 with registeration number, LND 78 DK.
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

His family has not been located as at press time because no phone or any means of identification was found on him.

kindly repost till it reaches his family.

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/12/09/man-found-dead-in-his-suv-in-agbara-identity-not-yet-ascertained/
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by BeStroNG(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
naijadrivablog:
. O ma she o

Wetin?
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by wman(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
Amanda4life:

They said Ogun state not Lagos state

Agbara is on the outskirts of Lagos. Most people staying there work in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by JeffreyLiaison(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Probably a drug dealer. R.I.P to you.
All these Lagos serial killers. cry angry
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Babaalajo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
What a sad way to end the year for the family, they can't recover quick I know because this man must surely be one of the breadwinner in his family.... Oloore lo...

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

R.I.P Man!!!!!
An experienced assassin, that's what you are undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
So sad...gun dnt kill people ...people kill people..
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by goatface: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Was his wallet stolen? Anyway, RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Ykc2(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
okorotalkative:
Things dey happen for lagos, especially that Mile 2 - Badagry axis inwards igando. I pity those living around that axis mehn.

you don't mean it
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Wolexyoshi(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kylekent59:
This is very gory.

The only way to survive now is to pretend. When money shows, don't show yourself or claim chair man. Just be on a low key.

Why am I having the impression that this man would have been robbed before he's bing killed.

A proper investigation should be carried out, his last call, who he sent money to last, last transfer by him, and also a thumb print scanner should be used on the whole car and the touches on his body to know the real killers.

So after they got the thumb print, police will now tell all Nigerian to come for sampling abi watin. Or do you think that data wey we give them for NIMC can be useful. Even if all that were provided, there will be one hungry lawyer that will proof it in court that the accused is innocent.

What a sorry Nation called Nigeria.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by madjune(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
He's fkd with the wrong ppl.
Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Btruth: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Bad deal gone wrong!!!

R.I.P Man!!!!!
You must be Detective Columbos!

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Blissbath(f): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Too much of watching hollywood
mkoabiola:
U sound like this is ur profession

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kylekent59:
This is very gory.

Should we tell him the truth? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics / Police Arrest Mike Omoruyi, Nollywood Producer With Guns In Delta (Photo) / Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.