Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,602 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Intend Going To Uk/canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Intend Going To Uk/canada (796 Views)

The Nigerian Mans Shame Of Giving Birth In UK, Canada, USA / Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intend Going To Uk/canada by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Good day Nairalanders,
please any one with suitable and reasonable idea, i intend doing my M.Sc in library and information science in either UK or CANADA, And i dnt have any idea on how to go about it..
Re: Intend Going To Uk/canada by GogetterMD(m): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Library and information science.
You want to go to the UK or Canada.
Yet you can't write properly. How ironic.

4 Likes

Re: Intend Going To Uk/canada by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
GogetterMD:
Library and information science.
You want to go to the UK or Canada.
Yet you can't write properly. How ironic.
if you dnt have any answer then you get out, because am quite sure you already knw the request am trying to pass through.

1 Like

Re: Intend Going To Uk/canada by salford1: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
I completed my masters in the UK 10 years ago and currently living in Canada.
That course though. It is not really marketable in both countries.

3 Likes

Re: Intend Going To Uk/canada by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
salford1:
I completed my masters in the UK 10 years and currently living in Canada.
How sure are you ?MR MAN
Re: Intend Going To Uk/canada by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
salford1:
I completed my masters in the UK 10 years and currently living in Canada.
But i didnt ask of that, i only asked abt running a m.sc in that course there.
Re: Intend Going To Uk/canada by salford1: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
johnny6211:
But i didnt ask of that, i only asked abt running a m.sc in that course there.

How to go about it? Conduct your personal research and apply to the schools you desire like everyone else. Simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: Intend Going To Uk/canada by salford1: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
You can check out the UK student of the Canada student thread on here. You might get better answers on those threads.

1 Like

Re: Intend Going To Uk/canada by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
salford1:

How to go about it? Conduct your personal research and apply to the schools you desire like everyone else. Simple as ABC.
Re: Intend Going To Uk/canada by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
salford1:
You can check out the UK student of the Canada student thread on here. You might get better answers on those threads.
. Thanks
Re: Intend Going To Uk/canada by salford1: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Intend Going To Uk/canada by GogetterMD(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
johnny6211:
if you dnt have any answer then you get out, because am quite sure you already knw the request am trying to pass through.
Again, it is "I am", or "I'm". No need to be angry, I'm only trying to help you pass IELTS which is a necessity for your next step(s)

3 Likes

Re: Intend Going To Uk/canada by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
GogetterMD:

Again, it is "I am", or "I'm". No need to be angry, I'm only trying to help you pass IELTS which is a necessity for your next step(s)
Bt hw sure are you, that i wnt consider my english grammer when writing such exam.
Re: Intend Going To Uk/canada by Enculer2: 1:28am On Dec 10, 2019
salford1:
I completed my masters in the UK 10 years ago and currently living in Canada.

How was your transition from UK to Canada? Which of the two do you prefer?
Re: Intend Going To Uk/canada by salford1: 1:45am On Dec 10, 2019
Enculer2:

How was your transition from UK to Canada? Which of the two do you prefer?
It was smooth. Both countries have their merits and demerits, so it can be hard to choose which one is best. However, Canada is home now, so I prefer Canada (with a biased mind).
I only go to the UK to visit my siblings (British citizens).
Re: Intend Going To Uk/canada by Enculer2: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2019
salford1:

It was smooth. Both countries have their merits and demerits, so it can be hard to choose which one is best. However, Canada is home now, so I prefer Canada (with a biased mind).
I only go to the UK to visit my siblings (British citizens).

That is useful information. I am in the same category as per I have lived in the UK. However, I do not like the rhetorics coming from the UK and I would like to relocate to Canada with my family

Did you go through the express entry method? How easy is it to get a job as an experienced engineer?

(1) (Reply)

First Time Entering A Train In Nigerian! Look What We Encountered On This Video / UK Priority Visa / Which Language Is The Easiest To Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.