Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) (42243 Views)

Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner / Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Visits The Pyramids In Egypt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2019
subtlemee:
are the roads accessible to the almost completed new shoe factory? Or we will fly down there?

If the roads aren't accessible, how was the site constructed and how did the factory materials and supply get there if not by road? People like you are enemies of good news and always looking for how to condemn new development

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2019
Nice one
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2019
nice this the type of things we want
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by mutumina007: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2019
Your News Updates From The Citadel Tower. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/5573833/news-updates-citadel-tower
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by nonen(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2019
This is bullshit. Wish you guys have been to Aba to see the kind of workforce producing shoes.

The government should be thinking of a shoe production park.

The government will be responsible for building 75% of the structures in the lark while the subscribers to the park will be responsible for %25.

Develop a masterplan and go into partnership with government financing organizations.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Below are photos of the new Aba shoe factory almost nearing completion, as machines are installed.

Abia State Governor Ikpeazu was came over to inspect the ongoing installation of equipment at the automated shoe making factory in Aba.

The Governor was accompanied by Commissioner for Industry, Chief (Mrs) Uwaoma Olewengwa.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/12/09/photos-of-the-almost-completed-new-aba-shoe-factory-in-abia-state/

Better than some governor's that commission filling stations(about 4 of them)
This is commendable.
However, I still ask, why can't we always build structures of world class standards?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 10, 2019
Nice
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by tehilah92(f): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2019
be mounting shoe factory, no go do road, abi we disappear enter the factory?
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Below are photos of the new Aba shoe factory almost nearing completion, as machines are installed.

Abia State Governor Ikpeazu was came over to inspect the ongoing installation of equipment at the automated shoe making factory in Aba.

The Governor was accompanied by Commissioner for Industry, Chief (Mrs) Uwaoma Olewengwa.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/12/09/photos-of-the-almost-completed-new-aba-shoe-factory-in-abia-state/

This is a commendable venture from governor Ikpeazu !

There was a time the customs seized some tyres from some importers and threatened to destroy them but governor Ikpeazu told the federal government that instead of wasting those tyres they should send those tyres to Aba where they can be use for leather products like belts, shoes, etc

I can see some asians expartriate with them probably chinese.

It is only the Igbos that has the secrets to money making in Nigeria.

The rest tribes yoruba, Hausa etc are only good in Administration which is not even moving Nigeria forward.

I am very sure that if the Igbos have the Apapa ports in Lagos, Warri ports in Delta state, Ondo ports in Ondo state, Onne ports in Rivers state, Calabar ports in Cross River state they will make productive use of the ports.

These southern ports are just lying fallow without any major economic activities taking place. Even the Apapa ports in Lagos that is beating its chest as Nigeria 's premier port is able to boost its little success because of the Igbos who are the major importers of machines and other goods through the Apapa ports.

The rest of Nigeria only believe in talking politics but the brain to grow the economy is not just there.

We are only good at individual benefit.

MAKE I STEAL MY OWN FOR MY OWN POCKET AND CLEAN MOUTH !

I salute the Igbos for their entrepreneurship and goal getting spirits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2019
kollinz1234:
This is why I like the Igbos. While others are battling for presidency that usually leaves them with no notable achievement, the Igbo's are developing themselves with industries, factories etc. Little wonder they are the manufacturing might of Nigeria, producing cars, shoes, cloths etc. When they finally get their BIAFRAH, they will be exporting these things to Nigeria.
I duff my cap

Stop giving yourself putrid hope. We commend the development but there's nothing special about it. It's just a shoe factory. Lagos State can replicate that factory in milo-seconds.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2019
ghettokid1:
Haters wouldnt see this one o!

You need psychiatric revaluation undecided undecided
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2019
subtlemee:
are the roads accessible to the almost completed new shoe factory? Or we will fly down there?
Air transportation is another means of IGR.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2019
winterfell007:

Stop giving yourself putrid hope. We commend the development but there's nothing special about it. It's just a shoe factory. Lagos State can replicate that factory in milo-seconds.
why don't you people ever say anything abt any other Yoruba state apart from Lagos which has been declared cosmopolitan and a Bini land? Even there, u people leave in the most remote areas while the Igbo's leave in your most lucrative cities

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by ibechris(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2019
ghettokid1:
Haters wouldnt see this one o!

Even with this,he is still the worst governor in the Eastern region. Guy,travel and see and stop this yeye talk. This is a project he started in his first term in office yet it remains uncompleted.

Are u a village man? I visited Abia some months back I just feel pity for ur kind of person that feeds on crumbs just to hail a failed governor. The road connecting ur state Govt house is in terrible condition,I personally drove around that area and I was ashamed of ur Governor.

Base on recent account of event in that state,ur Governor is owing pensioners close to 1year plus and still owing workers of various state ministry and worst hit amongst them are teachers.

Is a pity that people without conscience still worship a man that has failed woefully. Go to Kebbi state and see what the governor has achieved...the state alone has the best locally produced rice in the country and many more. Their rice is found every where in Nigeria. Which one has ur state governor done to ease unemployment? nothing but a project that is not up to500 square metre of land is still not completed since taken office. The reason why I used Kebbi state as a case study is because that state generate little from IGR,get little also from Federal govt compare to Abia that generate more from IGR,is also member of oil producing state and still get from the Federal revenue and get from NNDC. Kai,na swear them swear for that state.

Shame on Abia state government and shame to the Governor and shame on u for not speaking the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by iSlayer: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2019
nonen:
This is bullshit. Wish you guys have been to Aba to see the kind of workforce producing shoes.

The government should be thinking of a shoe production park.

The government will be responsible for building 75% of the structures in the lark while the subscribers to the park will be responsible for %25.

Develop a masterplan and go into partnership with government financing organizations.

I was thinking of this.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by lakesider(m): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2019
Buhari should open the border so that smuggled shoes from China can kill this factory
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by Sarmiz24(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2019
subtlemee:
Nigga stop being an hater unnecessary, u don't need to go to the factory if the road no good...buy the shoes from the market near ur house

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2019
yahoosurepass:

fraudster

Original one indeed
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by Patojargz: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2019
Worst governor with a misplaced priority...
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2019
Nawa o, after how many years?
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2019
Obviously Africans can't do anything by themselves. There must be a Chinese, a Japanese, a Korean, a German, an American or a Briton in the mix.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by goaldynboy: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2019
I hope they will produce shoes with quality leathers!

At least the quality of turkey shoes standard, if not Italian leather standard!!
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2019
Kudos. More strength and knowledge.
Some people won't like this news
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by NWABUKA007(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2019
subtlemee:

finee

you are sighted
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by penjm: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2019
As u can see we have not made any shoe yet, only the workers and machines. Thank u for understanding.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2019
Am not seening anything, just empty warehouse and few tokumbo
industrial machines... This frog eyes wetin ndi abia do you
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by GindoX(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2019
I was expecting to see the shoe they have produced
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by Chudivictor(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2019
Gullible citizens
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by jahsharon: 9:20am On Dec 10, 2019
So this big classroom is what you call factory. I am sorry for you. So, this is how you want to meet the developed countries. You go tey.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) by lastempero: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2019
Jew man, the two underfed Chinese will tell you that it is an audio factory. Why even bring fake Chinese shoe factory to ABA when you have a robust hand craftsmen with skills littered in aba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Tony Elumelu Visited Bob Marley House In Jamica, Shares Photos / Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award / Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.