Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (89676 Views)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 6:47am On Dec 11, 2019
blueAgent:

blamed for been a prostitute?
is prostitution a noble profession?
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by yeman1(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2019
Instead for d stupid ppl to rush d girl to d hospital,, they are there asking stupid question from d stupid Yahoo boy .
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Finnese001: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2019
blueAgent:

blamed for been a prostitute?

Blamed for hoeing around

Blamed for moving in with underage fraudster because of money

Blamed for cheating on a nigga that is sheltering and providing for her due to her own selfishness

She deserves all the fucking blame bro

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by 24kmagic: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2019
Mein, things are really happening in Lagos.

I dread that state
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

What an idiotic question.

What does a Noble profession means?

what do you call women/girls with multiple so called boyfriends?

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2019
Doktajay5:

Ode, your understanding is very poor. Sorry I can't help u if this I what u could make out of my post/comment.

Come to think of it, for every action, there's consequence. The extent is what you can't decide. So why are u surprised? Death is one of it. Is only unfortunate and it is what it is.

Nothing justifies murder and so I won't try to justify it for any reason. But at the same time, that doesn't validate prostitution or give reason why it should be. Cos the sequale can be catastrophic just like this, and u can't control the extent it can go in harm either way.

The idiot like u out of anger and poor anger management did the life ending evil to her and himself. Is just unfortunate she died.

This, only, is the point I raise against the comment I quoted.

But u have a flat brain to comprehend. It's OK though... @ least, I know people like u. Wana be's

As for being heart broken by a prostitute..
Lol.
Well such thought can only come from ur type of
brain after reading my comment. Pele..

For the records, I don't do prostitutes okkk...

But for the sake of advise, and for ur type of poor, moribund brain, It will serve u right to at least save ur miserable life for all is worth, by avoiding them...

I know u fetch the cheap, genital wart infected, HIV ladden ones. Of course u can't afford the fresh healthy ones.

Either way, all are actually on another level in reasoning. Avoid them and grow up first. When u arrive, u can die in between their legs for all is worth.
Is all this Rubbish Supposed to make sense? sad
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2019
I like to fu ck prostitutes what's the big deal? most prostitutes are free of sicknesses, Mannered, Good hearted and clean than all them smelly Vaginas who calls themselves girl friends. I have fu cked Atleast 100 prostitutes. Sue me! tongue

This Juvenilistics who wants to act Hardmen thesedays. Now both lives have been destroyed.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2019
Finnese001:

Blamed for hoeing around

Blamed for cheating on a nigga that is sheltering and providing for her due to her own selfishness

Really? why didn't the nigga just dump her and find another girl?

Do you think she deserved to die too?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 11, 2019
cococandy:
Does that comparison make sense to you?

Very far from making sense grin
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Finnese001: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2019
gypsey:
Really? why didn't the nigga just dump her and find another girl?

Do you think she deserved to die too?.

I believe everyone have their shortcomings, the nigga's own I guess is temper issues and that's the only where I blamed him
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Doktajay5: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2019
gypsey:
Is all this Rubbish Supposed to make sense? sad

Not to you really..

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Doktajay5: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2019
gypsey:
I like to fu ck prostitutes what's the big deal? most prostitutes are free of sicknesses, Mannered, Good hearted and clean than all them smelly Vaginas who calls themselves girl friends. I have fu cked Atleast 100 prostitutes. Sue me! tongue

This Juvenilistics who wants to act Hardmen thesedays. Now both lives have been destroyed.

I don't worry about people like you.. U'll only learn @ HIV stage 4. After which u cry for help and die. I've seen alot like you. Continue bleeping prostitute. Of course you are obviously proud of it. Olodo
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
Doktajay5:

I don't worry about people like you.. U'll only learn @ HIV stage 4. After which u cry for help and die. I've seen alot like you. Continue bleeping prostitute. Of course you are obviously proud of it. Olodo
when did i ask you to worry about me?

So far i am still free of HIV thank you..

As i said Sue me! You think you are morally high?
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
Doktajay5:

Not to you really..
more rubbish. sad
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
Finnese001:

I believe everyone have their shortcomings, the nigga's own I guess is temper issues and that's the only where I blamed him
You didn't Answer my questions cheesy
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by deniguy01(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
TheGreenLand:
19 year old ifeanyinchukwu dey live for 600K apartment? dis one don use him mama pant do ritual after yahoo. yahoo boys, e no go better for each and every one of una, una no go die better 4 dis life. fraudsters

becareful who you roll with

Poverty at work
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Doktajay5:

Ode, your understanding is very poor. Sorry I can't help u if this I what u could make out of my post/comment.

Come to think of it, for every action, there's consequence. The extent is what you can't decide. So why are u surprised? Death is one of it. Is only unfortunate and it is what it is.

Nothing justifies murder and so I won't try to justify it for any reason. But at the same time, that doesn't validate prostitution or give reason why it should be. Cos the sequale can be catastrophic just like this, and u can't control the extent it can go in harm either way.

The idiot like u out of anger and poor anger management did the life ending evil to her and himself. Is just unfortunate she died.

This, only, is the point I raise against the comment I quoted.

But u have a flat brain to comprehend. It's OK though... @ least, I know people like u. Wana be's

As for being heart broken by a prostitute..
Lol.
Well such thought can only come from ur type of
brain after reading my comment. Pele..

For the records, I don't do prostitutes okkk...

But for the sake of advise, and for ur type of poor, moribund brain, It will serve u right to at least save ur miserable life for all is worth, by avoiding them...

I know u fetch the cheap, genital wart infected, HIV ladden ones. Of course u can't afford the fresh healthy ones.

Either way, all are actually on another level in reasoning. Avoid them and grow up first. When u arrive, u can die in between their legs for all is worth.

See Eassy!!!!!

Gosh!!!! do you have to go to such extent, I mean to throw tantrum and insults just to hide your inferiority?
I never said prostitution was a noble proffession neither do I support it in any way.

I stand for justice no matter what she did cheating or not, he has no right to take her life in such manner.

I can see the pain and hurt in your write-up is like they were hard on you?
What went wrong?
You could not pay or you were underage?Lollllllll.

Your write-up is an express image of your age and maturity, I guess you just finished junior wace or at most Wace, just try and upgrade till then you are a loser.

Get a life.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Finnese001:

Blamed for hoeing around

Why not blame the nigga who took a snake and tried to turn it into a dog or pet.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

Is it a crime?
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
gypsey:
when did i ask you to worry about me?

So far i am still free of HIV thank you..

As i said Sue me! You think you are morally high?

You dey mind the idiot.

I don't support prostitution in anyway, but for someone to tell me that because she cheated on him justifies him treating her that way, then the person is a big fool.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Timoleon(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
Yes
blueAgent:

Is it a crime?
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
gypsey:
What an idiotic question.

What does a Noble profession means?

what do you call women/girls with multiple so called boyfriends?
I wonder.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
cococandy:
You’re actually more concerned about the cheating than the murder. Says a lot.

Inferiority. that dude's heart was broken by --------------
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
Finnese001:

The blame should not be upon the boy alone, she should be blamed too

When he is given the death sentence or life you can go and tell the judge that.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Timoleon:
Yes
Can you quote the consistution backing your claim?
I guess Yahoo is a noble proffession in your head?
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Finnese001: 12:18am On Dec 12, 2019
blueAgent:

When he is given the death sentence or life you can go and tell the judge that.

Lol, you're funny

We human are just hypocrites, the guy acted out of anger which is bad but have any of you try to find out how much this same guy has invested on this lowlife ungrateful love pedlar?

Something don't just happen, but because the story end this way, now everybody is blaming the guy
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Finnese001: 12:23am On Dec 12, 2019
blueAgent:

Why not blame the nigga who took a snake and tried to turn it into a dog or pet.

Most of us are guilty of this same shit, the guy meant well for her but due to her greed and selfishness, that's why the story didn't end well
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Eniqurl(f): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
IDFWU:
Eniqurl
No way shocked
Yup
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Finnese001:

Lol, you're funny

We human are just hypocrites, the guy acted out of anger which is bad but have any of you try to find out how much this same guy has invested on this lowlife ungrateful love pedlar?

Something don't just happen, but because the story end this way, now everybody is blaming the guy

This is just mere assumption no one knows if the girl was sustaining them at certain times when the dudes hustle was not paying. Our we meant to believe that because he is a Yahoo boy he will have money always.

Secondly in life people's actions is not what really matters but your own re-action because his reaction has destroyed his life.

Why will he be angry in the first place A Hoe will always be a Hoe.

There is no justification for what he did to her.
Why not send her out parking.
There are millions of girls out there willing to play along with him.
All you dudes are sounding like heart broken guys, I guess you are talking from personal pain and hurt, but that is not maturity.

Maturity is when you can judge issues without allowing your emotions to cloud your judgement.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Finnese001:

Most of us are guilty of this same shit, the guy meant well for her but due to her greed and selfishness, that's why the story didn't end well

I am sure you have been disappointed before by different people and my question is why didn't you kill them?

If you did not then you have no moral right to side with this guy.
Your words should match your actions.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Finnese001: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
blueAgent:

This is just mere assumption no one knows if the girl was sustaining them at certain times when the dudes hustle was not paying. Our we meant to believe that because he is a Yahoo boy he will have money always.

Secondly in life people's actions is not what really matters but your own re-action because his reaction has destroyed his life.

Why will he be angry in the first place A Hoe will always be a Hoe.

There is no justification for what he did to her.
Why not send her out parking.
There are millions of girls out there willing to play along with him.
All you dudes are sounding like heart broken guys, I guess you are talking from personal pain and hurt, but that is not maturity.

Maturity is when you can judge issues without allowing your emotions to cloud your judgement.

Bros you Know most of this girls are bunch of ingrates but anyway you're still right sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) / Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.