Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (89766 Views)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by MedicH: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
a 19 year old rents an apartment and pays 600k a years and a 24 year old lost soul moves in. Why would the girl cheat on the reach guy na. me as i de now i cant even afford to stay in a 600k a year apartment which means if all girls are like this no babe for me na. Now with all the money girl is cheating. Nigger vex come set babe ablaise prostitute burn to death and she is in hell now still burning.

Unbelievable

6 Likes

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by BurbeeStyles(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wetin musa no go see for gate... undecided

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Erickax(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
I knew that girl will not survive that ordeal considering the neglect she suffered from that video..

Those ppl around her that refused taking her to hospital and were busy snapping and relishing unclothedness should be held responsible..
d time wen she dy chop money she share giv dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Heledy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Auxtin85:
Never lay your hands on a cheating girlfriend. Quit the relationship in peace and be free.

The guy ruined his life, sometimes our problems in life usually begins with hi and hello

i wish i never said hello or hi to some people in this life.... but all na lesson

11 Likes

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nah read and get the message
Who is he
A yahoo boy
ctleurocollege:

Your mind is messed up bro

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Am temperamental human being, but my temper never make me do anything crazy... When I remember spending the rest of my life in sanko and the humiliation that will follow I will just kukuma pipe low. This life wey dey sweet like this when u be free man nah u won make I waste am because of olosho... E no go work

7 Likes

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Bar1941(m): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Area should have set the bastard ablaze too. Ómó irankiran.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Ginaz(f): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
This Is so sad.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Finnese001: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
I have said it before, OLOSHO NO BE WORK
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
phillippians:

whatever happens she's a human being, it's all boils down to finance... See why I fear poverty more than death itself. She died because she choose prostitution which is as a result of lack of money. Ladies misbehave alot when they lack so no one should blame her lifestyle. Another problem with social media.
Someone's life is at stake and instead of helping people around are busy making videos.
THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT JUST MOVE ABOUT ON HUMAN SKIN BUT ARE DEVIL THEMSELVES. REAL DEVIL

She died becuase of domestic violence. It had nothing to do with her life choices

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
noisy45:
I personally know this guy we went to the same secondary he has anger problems and everybody in school then avoids him like leprousy
Serious anger issue. Why not just dump the girl if she cheat on you. Na why i like myself i can never lay hands on a woman sef, I'd rather just walk away.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by saajus: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Why are they more interested in interrogating the guy than taking the girl to a hospital. The girl just sat down there in pain, nobody is even attending to her by applying first aids. I think all our Churches and Mosques should teach first aids throughout 2020.
Moradeun would still be alive if the guy that took her to hospital know basic principles of stopping bleeding from the neck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Mosesvic(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
No mata how mature u think u are, ur age go still show Las Las.

The 19years old boy couldn't handle emotional pain....
He has imagined all the money he has spent on the girl to mk her happy at least. And couldn't control himself wen he found d "real girl attitude"....

Jxt a little self control, he would have learnt a wonderful life lesson to keep him strong for life.

But it's too late now Sha......
He will learn it in the other side. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by grandstar(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
What is most painful is that the boy is unapologetic.

I'm somewhat happy the girl died. I see as it as euthanasia.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by ledaman: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lack of parental upbringing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Obiaksnews:
If you are saying no one should blame her for the choices she made, does that also cover people who go into kidnapping, armed robbery and ritual killings because of poverty ? What ever choices we make in life, we should be ready to face the consequences even though some of those choices were made under duress, that's life.
How exactly do you equate living with a live in lover to Kidnapping,Armed Robbery and Ritual Killings?

Since when has it become a crime to have a boyfriend?

Guy dey reason well abeg.. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by mkoabiola: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
Such a horrible animal in human skin.

Looking innocent
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tein twin twin
Kah
Twin twin
Daran tan tarn
Kah
Tarn tan tan.
Niggis.

U gotta bich that wont do wat chu say.
She hard hearded she wont juzt obey.

U playin with fire
I'm so sick and tired (bich)
Aahhhh
You cant control your hoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrBjM1GZRmg

Suck me off stolen by snoop. Taken from break me off

Snoop na juzt clown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB5m_Zu4igY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuo_uKV_3_g
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by itunity007(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Alabi Tolani, the 24-year-old lady set ablaze by her 19-year-old boyfriend, Orji Ifeanyichukwu, over alleged infidelity, has died.

After our report about the incident on Sunday, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Bala Elkana, released a statement and confirmed that the incident took place at G54, Army Post Service Housing Estate, Ojo, Lagos, where they both lived in Ifeanyichukwu’s N600, 000 per annum apartment.

“Ifeanyichukwu met the victim on Feb. 28, 2019, through a hookup and she moved into his house in March. He has been into internet fraud for the past three years, where he gets the proceeds for renting the apartment.

They have since then, inhabited as lovers because her parents live apart,” the police spokesman said.

He said that Ifeanyichukwu brought Tolani into his house with conditions that she would quit prostitution and stick to him alone. “However, trouble started on Thursday when the victim left home to fix her hair and did not return until the next day.

She equally left the house on Friday under the guise of visiting her father but ended up seeing another man. Ifeanyichukwu got to know on Saturday when she returned by scrolling through her phone and saw her chats, video calls and pictures of herself naked which she sent to her client,” Mr Elkana said.

He said that the suspect (Ifeanyichukwu) became angry and used the petrol he kept for his generator to set her ablaze. A team of detectives visited the scene and the victim has been taken to General Hospital, Igando where she was admitted but died in the early hours of Sunday.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, has directed the immediate transfer of the case to Criminal Investigation Department Yaba. The suspect confessed to the commission of the crime and will be charged to court for murder,” the statement concluded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKVqPgvxGw

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/lady-attacked-by-her-boyfriend-over.html

the girl b oga for B J .....see her mouth
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Finnese001: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Nawa ooo
Wetin person no go see for inside life
Let's forget about the cheating part first.......
Date responsible men with legal hustle,mbanu undecided
I don't understand how ladies are comfortable dating a guy who's into illegal stuff

As for that idiotic Yahoo boy,his time is up
Efcc food is ready cool cool

Rip to the lady too....

You didn't disappoint at all, one sided judgement

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Doktajay5: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
phillippians:

whatever happens she's a human being, it's all boils down to finance... See why I fear poverty more than death itself. She died because she choose prostitution which is as a result of lack of money. Ladies misbehave alot when they lack so no one should blame her lifestyle. Another problem with social media.
Someone's life is at stake and instead of helping people around are busy making videos.
THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT JUST MOVE ABOUT ON HUMAN SKIN BUT ARE DEVIL yTHEMSELVES. REAL DEVIL

So ur own poverty is so chromosomal that ur best is to justify prostitution cos she lacks money...

U lack wisdom... So all the young girls doing menial jobs here and there @ least to feed, or serving in one capacity or the other somewhere, in other to pay bills, should have all turned to prostitute cos of lack of money.... Inweghi uche

Ur idea here depicts how lazy u r.

OK when the yahoo boy took her in, sheltered her, fed her and I believe was giving her stipends. Just on one condition, to stop prostitution, Why didn't she stop? And at least look around for menial job or a skill to learn.

U r here making a case for her as to why we should clap for her for being into and maintaining prostitution..

U r either a prostitute or a thief or both.
u don't have sense.. Bleep off.

RIP to her. Is really unfortunate... The boy just landed himself into big and life changing problem.

There are people u shouldn't talk to in this life as a young man finding ur feet... U see these small girls hovering lagos as runs girls.
If u r irresponsible enough to patronise them, then Ur calamity is on the road... Just wait for it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

The question is would a lady agree to date a struggling guy with future ambition. Instead you people only see the present benefit, and would chose to date bad guys suc as yahoo+, cultists, ritualists etc... this girl wont have died if she dated a good guy. Imagine a 24 year old girl moving to the house of 19 years old because he is a Yahoo guy
speaking for myself,I'd rather remain single than be with a guy who's into illegal hustle.Any guy that I'm friends with,not even dating sef,the first thing I check is if he's into something illegal.If he is,I japaa
Another thing that is even vexing me in the story is that the girl is even older than him
Even if the girl no wan use brain,the guy suppose use brain.What will he gain from a much older lady apart from sex?
No be say na sugar mummy tinz sef,he was still spending money on her.
This life sha..... cry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by nothingspoil70: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:
undecided

RIP to her, i hope the monster get skinned alive

This is why even Ibo girls now date and marry yoruba men..

You nailed it
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Okay. Perfect match.
Let them be killing themselves and destroying their future.
Let the decent ones find each other and live in peace.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by saajus: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
You are very stupid. Buy 5 exercise books and fill every line and every page with " I am very stupid" . Someone was in pain and this is the best words that could come out from your mouth. My Naija people, where is our compassion?
itunity007:
the girl b oga for B J .....see her mouth

7 Likes

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by BlueAir: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Indeed love is in the eye of the beholdef grin..he waged war cos this wor wor sexworker cheated on him. ..I dont care how beautiful a woman is but theres a limit I can stoop low grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
phillippians:

THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT JUST MOVE ABOUT ON HUMAN SKIN BUT ARE DEVIL THEMSELVES. REAL DEVIL
Listen man, never blame poverty for people's choice lifestyle!

There are thousands of poor women and orphans selling akara, pap, satchet water, and even doing menial jobs. People who chose prostitution do so because they see it as the fastest and stress free way to make money without putting much physical efforts.

Unfortunately, she died in the hands of her Devil boyfriend - which she knew of his devilish misconduct

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Vado(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
The boy is a heartless deekhead. With that being said, why would the deceased accept those terms and still be cutting corners? The whole story is just sad. Allowing a kid to be chopping you, all because of glitz & greed.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by friendl: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
Don't understand our Nigeria youths ,where did they miss it?what happened to our youth ,..no sense of belonging ,she is a run girl ,he is a yahoo boy ,she is 23 years ,..he is 19 years ,where are their parents? ..poverty is a bastard ,not enough reasons but their choice .

That girl would have someone's wife ,mother ,
I can imagine the kind of shame brought to their parents .
Is a shame ,the young man life is ruined because of hunger issues,he will rot in prison or get death sentence.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by tiredoflife(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
No pity for both of dem
Runs gal jam Yahoo boy
Two useless people
Both deserve whatever they get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) / Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.