Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Cardi B Cries Out: I'm Missing Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Cries Out: I'm Missing Nigeria (656 Views)

“i'm Missing Davido Like Babe Wey Break My Heart" Bovi Laments / "I'm Missing Davido Like Babe Wey Break My Heart" - Comedian Bovi Ugboma Ecounts / “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Cries Out: I'm Missing Nigeria by Bidemiblog01(f): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2019
Cardi cries out: I'm missing Nigeria

America's female rapper, Cardi B cries out to be taken back to Nigeria, following her sumptuous time in the country.

The rapper, who was on a paid visit to Nigeria was amazed with the good gesture of Nigerians and has thus declared her love for the country.

Taking to her insta page, she wrote:

"I'm missing Nigeria, take me back"

See photos below

Read more via this link:

https://bidemiblog.com/2019/12/ent-news/cardi-b-cries-out-im-missing-nigeria/

Re: Cardi B Cries Out: I'm Missing Nigeria by SweetPreeq(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2019
Ftc
Re: Cardi B Cries Out: I'm Missing Nigeria by Antony061(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2019
STC
Re: Cardi B Cries Out: I'm Missing Nigeria by neolboy(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2019
After drinking to stupor and being knocked out by naija beer and seeing all the hustle and bustle of naija

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem:  i've Been Justified Because Nigeria Is Still "Jaga Jaga / Oh No! 35-year-old Man Pushes Neighbour To Death During Fight (photo) / Emmyli Resumes 2020 With Kolobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.