Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

#ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) (44803 Views)

Divine Oduduru Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test, Faces 6-Year Ban / Divine Oduduru Drops Out Of Texas Tech University In Final Year / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by madridsta007(m): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
pickatyou:
I swear being Nigerian is a curse . can you see his before and now picture

Dangote, Tony Elumelu even Seun Nairaland who are Nigerians wouldnt say that. And countless others.
Life presents you an opportunity; if you work hard, use all the opportunities and stay positive, you'll find out that being Nigerian is no curse.
It will be what you make it to be.

1 Like

Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by mechanics(m): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Congrats to him, he was really determined to succeed.
Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by SocialJustice: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Divine Oduduru, the Nigerian born athlete that went viral on social media a few years back for his phrase 'INeverExperredIt' is now a University graduate.

Oduduru who has represented his school Texas Tech University at various sporting events shared photos from his graduation and wrote:

'#MRINeverExperredIt is now a Graduate glory to God. I Work for it and I got it'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B53wnmYnzr3/?igshid=3yv5tdub5c6d
You couldn't tag him with the races he has won but you chose his weakness. People will tag you with your weakness, past mistakes and the world will never acknowledge any progress you make, only your failures.
Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by Mirallas: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by Ryan03(f): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Factfinder1:
Nigerian girls will flood Instagram to add him and beg him for sex and money

They like successful men and they hate to work and develop their mental capacity and be a success to themselves...I've never seen such hostility before
so that's what your sisters do? Wow!
Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by paix(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheGreenLand:
one day me sef go go school for obodo oyibo. click like if u sef wan go o
I no wan go oyibo land, I want make dem come school for here too.
Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by ehissi(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
This is why south africans dey murder nigerians anyhow, no matter how little or mudane the achievement may be to the local overseas, we Nigerians there must ball and we can never keep calm about it.

If na South Africa this wan dey, dem for don bust bottle for E head as E step outside.......................... grin
Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by MorataFC: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
pickatyou:
Nigeria is a blessing and blessings to me.

1 Like

Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by SOPWriter: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
Congratulation, Young Man.

Josh Writing Services
Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by DexterousOne(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
madridsta007:

Dangote, Tony Elumelu even Seun Nairaland who are Nigerians wouldnt say that. And countless others.
Life presents you an opportunity; if you work hard, use all the opportunities and stay positive, you'll find out that being Nigerian is no curse.
It will be what you make it to be.

You give too much excuses for the aoeey state of NigeriA

Social mobility in this country is near zero.

You hear that word "connection" all the time

Government useless

Problematic citizens
Etc

Every country has its elite class

But having most of your people suffer is nothing to write home about
Even if a few are in gated communities in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by madridsta007(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
DexterousOne:

You give too much excuses for the aoeey state of NigeriA

Social mobility in this country is near zero.

You hear that word "connection" all the time

Government useless

Problematic citizens
Etc

Every country has its elite class

But having most of your people suffer is nothing to write home about
Even if a few are in gated communities in Nigeria

Nigeria is a failed State; no doubt. All the available indices points to that.

However, even within the “failure” ordinary people— with sheer grit, belief, determination, etc— are thriving. Let’s ignore those elites I mentioned. I know a number of “ordinary people”.
Mindset is a powerful thing. Seeing Nigeria as a curse already limits one. This is my point.

1 Like

Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by galaxy2020(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
I heard he's still 22.. grin grin grin
Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by Powersurge: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Factfinder1:
God I want to be in Canada for studies next year Amen

Tell us what you are really going there for grin. We understand.

You won run commot here after voting for Buhari. We die here! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by Princeizuu: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Never give up �
Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by marttol: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Factfinder1:
God I want to be in Canada for studies next year Amen
me too LORD...

1 Like

Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by Gentlelord(m): 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Stephendeals:
grin grin

Even after spending years overseas his face is still strong like Eruemuokokwarien Tapioka...

More Wins Bro, still expecting IAAF and Olympic medals from you....
Ughelli Pikin

1 Like

Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by pavoda: 1:02am On Dec 11, 2019
grin
pickatyou:
Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by Kennyc4: 1:29am On Dec 11, 2019
I never perred this. lolz
Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by Krakboi(m): 1:33am On Dec 11, 2019
It's very annoying tbh! But what can one do? Even some friends just make you uncomfortable with their madness on social media. But if one talks now you'd be tagged a hater
Ladycewhy:
very loud,it can be very annoying. The second picture proves just how loud we can be,the guy next to him is a contrast.
Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2019
Stephendeals:
grin grin

Even after spending years overseas his face is still strong like Eruemuokokwarien Tapioka...

More Wins Bro, still expecting IAAF and Olympic medals from you....
Na Urhobo man you be. What about Ekakprame, Otu-Jeremi and Ovwian-Aladja?

1 Like

Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2019
Hard work and determination pays a whole lot...

This country useless sha... see as the guy de shine for the abroad pics
Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by VanSARS: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Divine Oduduru, the Nigerian born athlete that went viral on social media a few years back for his phrase 'INeverExperredIt' is now a University graduate.

Oduduru who has represented his school Texas Tech University at various sporting events shared photos from his graduation and wrote:

'#MRINeverExperredIt is now a Graduate glory to God. I Work for it and I got it'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B53wnmYnzr3/?igshid=3yv5tdub5c6d

Checkout His Latest Pictures.

1 Like

Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by Stephendeals: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
Gentlelord:

Ughelli Pikin

Rapmoney:
Na Urhobo man you be. What about Ekakprame, Otu-Jeremi and Ovwian-Aladja?

Chairmen I hail o...

1 Like

Re: #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) by Stephendeals: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
VanSARS:

Checkout His Latest Pictures.

These pictures are nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History / Lionel Messi's La Liga Record Is Mind-blowing (Photos) / How Does FIFA Make Money From World Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.