Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Current Miss Nigeria Is A Virgin! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Current Miss Nigeria Is A Virgin! (14030 Views)

Current Miss Tourism Asaba (anita Odiakaose ) Caught In Sex Scandal With Produce / Pictures Of Current Miss curves of Unilag / Current Miss Nigeria, Isabella Ayuk Was Rejected In Last Year’s Miss World Compe (2) (3) (4)

Re: Current Miss Nigeria Is A Virgin! by hymen(f): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2011
If this is true,I salute her & I feel its a very good story for Nigerian youth.

It sends a very good message to our teenagers that not everyone is doing it & you don't have to.

God bless you Oluwadamilola kiss
Re: Current Miss Nigeria Is A Virgin! by cjfavour(m): 1:55am On Apr 09, 2011
she was askd about her boyfriend,she replied dt she does not have. They askd her whether she's a virgin for saying dt she does nt have a bf and she said yes. remeber she's only 19. a kid.
A 19 yrs old can still be a virgin for Gods sake.na wa ti you guys.i' out of here jooooo.
Re: Current Miss Nigeria Is A Virgin! by amarula(f): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
rokiatu:

And this make news because? undecided

because? still waiting for an answer. virgin my black a**
Re: Current Miss Nigeria Is A Virgin! by Dynmyt: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2022
Lwkmd! C ansas.bt seriously who's bisnes is it if she's a virgin.must dat useles info b 4 d public.i just hope sum sick boys dnt go n rape ha 2 confirm weda she's a virgin or nt in dis days of rape.even if d stoopid journalist aska ha dat ridiculos questn must she ansa.cant she kip ha private lyf private.k now dat al nigerians knw she's a virgin did it ad xtra stars 2 ha crown or is dat a ticket 2 heaven.anyway i dnt blame ha she's just 19 n a naieve teenager wot does she knw.
Being a virgin no guarantee heaven na... In the bible there were wise and foolish virgins. If not the case in the bible would have been five wise virgins and five foolish humbled ladies.

Benita Okojie And Husband Olawale Adeyina Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game / Stephanie Linus Speaks At #NotTheCost Conference In New York (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9