Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,191 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Segun Arinze Opens Up On Why He Attacked His Domestic Staff - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Opens Up On Why He Attacked His Domestic Staff (1848 Views)

Segun Arinze Celebrates 54th Birthday With New Pictures / Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Arinze Opens Up On Why He Attacked His Domestic Staff by SleekGist: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Veteran actor, Segun Arinze, has reacted after he was captured on camera, chasing his ‘househelp’,  Isaiah Daud,  after allegedly brutalizing him for using his car and removing his bulglary proof has finally opened up on why he assaulted Daud, in the video that went viral on social media on Monday.

A Twitter user @CloakedAdonis had posted the video with a caption alleging that the actor assaulted his domestic staff for breaking the burglary of his house and also for using his car without his permission.

“He said the boy removed the burglary proof and used his car without informing him or so,”@CloakedAdonis tweeted.

However, speaking with The PUNCH on Monday evening, Arinze, said he was not a trouble maker and that he couldn’t have taken to the street to assault his security guard.

“Isaiah has been working with me for over a year, I take him as a younger brother and I never treated him like a staff; but his excesses are too much.

“He leaves his duty post at will without informing anyone in the house.

“He left the gate open unguarded countless times. I have spoken, counselled, gotten angry many times, to no avail.

“On Sunday, he left the house without informing me; he returned on Monday afternoon, saying he went for a party and forgot my gate key at his friend’s house.

“At that point, I couldn’t bottle up my anger any longer, so, I slapped him.”

“It is sad that the man who filmed the incident couldn’t spare some time to ask what led to the public outrage.

“Everybody in the neighbourhood knows me as a peace-loving resident.” Sleekgist reports.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Opens Up On Why He Attacked His Domestic Staff by chigoziri2403(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
WE NEED TO HEAR BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY.
Re: Segun Arinze Opens Up On Why He Attacked His Domestic Staff by healthserve(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wait till he kills you. Thus one is no longer your house boy, but your Fathers elder brother.

Wait. Keep him in place, ignore his antics and all the bolded red flags.

Just leave him, the next one he'll do, you'll be on the headlines in hell.

Olodo. Second chances ought to for the deserving only and should be lightly given

3 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Opens Up On Why He Attacked His Domestic Staff by Hintona(f): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
what will we not see in Nigeria ? which kind of house boy from hell.
Re: Segun Arinze Opens Up On Why He Attacked His Domestic Staff by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
The boy no dey fear ni grin

Black Arrow those years.
Re: Segun Arinze Opens Up On Why He Attacked His Domestic Staff by Mrjo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Audio apology
where did you see apology in the post, first to comment youth

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Opens Up On Why He Attacked His Domestic Staff by ambu2: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Segun Arinze please send the young man away before you commit murder and end up in jail for nothing other than your attempt to be a father to a someone who doesn't need a father. Enough said.
Re: Segun Arinze Opens Up On Why He Attacked His Domestic Staff by Chubhie: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
He left the gate open unguarded countless times. I have spoken, counselled, gotten angry many times, to no avail.
Is it that the staff is doing Segun a favour by manning the gate or Segun is paying him to roam about? Is it that hard to fire a staff not giving value for money?
Re: Segun Arinze Opens Up On Why He Attacked His Domestic Staff by DIKEnaWAR: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Fire him before he raids your home with his gang. First, apologise to him for slapping him. He is not your slave.

(1) (Reply)

What Regina Daniels Will Do When She Sees This Post / Discover The World's Most Adorable Twins Ever. / Stop Blaming White Supremacy: Matthew 10: 36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.