Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? (2589 Views)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
I saw my colleague watching this American series “modern family”.

I only watched a scene where this little girl came into the living room and asked “daddy, where’s daddy?”

I was still for some seconds trying to understand what I just heard!!

Is there really a family out there that consist of “a man, another man and their kid(s)

I know it’s adopted kids for sure but

Doesn’t such arrangement corrupt that little girl’s mind/reasoning forever?

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by bodemattews(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
It’s a free world bro. People have the right to do whatever the Bleep they want.

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
many married men are using surrogate mother to have their own children (at least the child of one of these dudes)... but the important question IS: why would you even care?!

...think about it?! if there is more of these gay dudes then that means there will be more women for heteros to share between us.

as i always say: so long as they dont try to force me into their lifestyle AND dont commit any crime, why should "anyone" care what gays/lesbians do in the privacy of their own homes?!?!?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
stupidity:

I only watched a scene where this little girl came into the living room and asked “daddy, where’s daddy?”

Is there really a family out there that consist of “a man, another man and their kid(s)

The western world don’t care about children, they just pretend to...There are only male and female in the human world..research has shown a child needs both gender figures wen going tru developmental phase.... and many data have been released which show children raised completely by one gender have dysfunctional tendencies... one of the main causes of homosexual outcomes.

asides all this lgbt madness.....smoking isn’t controlled cos of the tax they are getting.. they pretend they care by passing laws for tobacco not to be sold to under 18... but mothers and fathers puff ciggerate smoke on their kids in public places and homes making these kids already start craving tobacco by age 10, these kids are already chain smokers by age 14....

in Canada, kids are forced to take puberty blockers and made transgendered against the will of their parents once they notice the child says or do things that make it seem like he or she is not conformed to the natural gender..

.how can u take a child of 5year old serious on a matter as serious as gender..: to the extent of making irreversible decisions on the child’s behalf that could impact that child’s life later...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
bodemattews:
It’s a free world bro. People have the right to do whatever the Bleep they want.
right!! And we are complaining about Buhari tongue
Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
That is one series I can never watch, it got soo many award ehn..... imagine... the world is going bonkers.

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
many married men are using surrogate mother to have their own children (at least the child of one of these dudes)... but the important question IS: why would you even care?!

...think about it?! if there is more of these gay dudes then that means there will be more women for heteros to share between us.

as i always say: so long as they dont try to force me into their lifestyle AND dont commit any crime, why should "anyone" care what gays/lesbians do in the privacy of their own homes?!?!?

Why did you care to share your view? The OP's post is just that , his, it pretty much has nothing to do with you. You have however responded as you have probably to so many others that didnt affect you. At least he is consistent in being concerned with things that have nothing to do with him. You however are not, a bit like these gay people.

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Dignity5:
Why did you care to share your view? The OP's post is just that , his, it pretty much has nothing to do with you. You have however responded as you have probably to so many others that didnt affect you. At least he is consistent in being concerned with things that have nothing to do with him. You however are not, a bit like these gay people.

its called a REPLY to his question... Google it if you dont know the meaning

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

its called a REPLY to his question... Google if you dont know the meaning

How can you call it a reply when you were not in any way asked directly. I don't know where he quoted you. Is that how in the name of 'reply' you will be responding to people on the streets who are engaged in a conversation that does not concern you?Even besides the point. At the end of the day you are being unfaithful to the 'humanness' of humanity.

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by bodemattews(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2019
stupidity:
right!! And we are complaining about Buhari tongue
I am not complaining. You too can be president bro. Go for it. Buharis decisions shouldn’t shape our destiny. People are just full of excuses. In a land with so many honestly poor people are so honestly rich ones. Don’t join the bandwagon of excuse givers
Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dignity5:
How can you call it a reply when you were not in any way asked directly. I don't know where he quoted you. Is that how in the name of 'reply' you will be responding to people on the streets who are engaged in a conversation that does not concern you?Even besides the point. At the end of the day you are being unfaithful to the 'humanness' of humanity.

...yet you deluded hypocrite are not quoting any of the other people who replied to this thread, is it? what about any of the 2m NLers replying to all the threads on NL, do you also go after each and everyone of their post?! if you want to join the MBJ fan base, just say so

btw: did you take your medicine today...?!

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by crackhaus: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
stupidity:

It does, they will never admit it but it does.

For starters, she won't be celebrating Mother's Day like her friends do in school.

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

...yet you deluded hypocrite are not quoting any of the other people who replied to this thread, is it? what about any of the 2m NLers replying to all the threads on NL, do you also go after each and everyone of their post?! if you want to join the MBJ fan base, just say so

btw: did you take your medicine today...?!

Your post to the OP stuck out to me. I only sort to address how inconsistent your logic was. With regard to others spreading inconsistent views I will certainly drop my view if and when I encounter them.

Probably the bigger reason for responding to your was comment was the 'no side' side attitude you and several others have taken on this. The 'gate' of abnormalities and perversion has opened and we don't know what next will jump out of it but it won't be good and before you have reason to be genuinely concerned you won't have any moral or logical footing for any firm stance.

I don't regard you or any person in any higher regard than a nameless forum accords them and would certainly dash my views freely and fairly to all between ages 5-969.

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by darfay: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

At the bolded, you do know there is a thing called lesbianism right? Where two women have intimate feelings and my end up married, like a two mum shit(like that series sex education)...that sort of balances the equation dude,
You don't need more gay's to have more women, you just need to up your game

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
darfay:
At the bolded, you do know there is a thing called lesbianism right? Where two women have intimate feelings and my end up married, like a two mum shit(like that series sex education)...that sort of balances the equation dude,
You don't need more gay's to have more women, you just need to up your game

bwaaaaaaah! sadly, i was expecting someone with the above state of mind to quote me.... by all means, let me educate you:
A) hetero men dont go after women who dont like men, so lesbian are certainly not relevant in my above post. use your brain.
B) if you think lesbians might end up married, then why dont you believe the same for these undercover gay men too?!
C) now.... hetero men go after women that are into MEN, and these same women might be fooled to believe that these gay men are straight. so when these gay men declare themselves as homos, it reduces the field from which these women (who are attracted to MEN) have to choose from. MEANING:if there is a 1000 women attracted to men and we are 500 men, then that would mean about 2 women fighting for each of these men, but if half of these men declare themselves gay, then that means there would be FOUR women for each of the rest of us, duh.... and whether you up your game or not is IRRELEVANT to that FACT!
Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dignity5:

Your post to the OP stuck out to me. I only sort to address how inconsistent your logic was. With regard to others spreading inconsistent views I will certainly drop my view if and when I encounter them.

Probably the bigger reason for responding to your was comment was the 'no side' side attitude you and several others have taken on this. The 'gate' of abnormalities and perversion has opened and we don't know what next will jump out of it but it won't be good and before you have reason to be genuinely concerned you won't have any moral or logical footing for any firm stance.

I don't regard you or any person in any higher regard than a nameless forum accords them and would certainly dash my views freely and fairly to all between ages 5-969.

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by Chubhie: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
In the near future when AI and sex dolls ti take over, We might look back at some of our currently held norms and cringe.

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I think you realize what I said is true, I hope.

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dignity5:
I think you realize what I said is true, I hope.

you wrote so much gibberish nonsense that your earlier reply does NOT deserve an answer....

GIBBERISH NONSENSE #1
you talked about how "inconsistent my logic was" yet never addressed/questioned WHAT i said, but instead focused on the fact that i gave a reply (as if i shouldnt).

GIBBERISH NONSENSE #2
"opinion is like an arsehole, everyone has one"... but the fact that you would want EVERYONE to think like you do, because you disagree with their views, is not only foolish but also the reason why the world is in such a fukced up state.... and certainly not the fault of gays/lesbians/albinos or pink unicorns.

FINAL GIBBERISH NONSENSE
you then claim to dash "your" view freely and fairly to all between ages 5-969....yet your whole presence on this thread is because someone did exactly the same thing. WHAT A HYPOCRITE YOU ARE!!!!!
Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you wrote so much gibberish nonsense that your earlier reply does NOT deserve an answer....

GIBBERISH NONSENSE #1
you talked about how "inconsistent my logic was" yet never addressed/questioned WHAT i said, but instead focused on the fact that i gave a reply (as if i shouldnt).

GIBBERISH NONSENSE #2
"opinion is like an arsehole, everyone has one"... but the fact that you would want EVERYONE to think like you do, because you disagree with their views, is not only foolish but also the reason why the world is in such a fukced up state.... and certainly not the fault of gays/lesbians/albinos or pink unicorns.

FINAL GIBBERISH NONSENSE
you then claim to dash "your" view freely and fairly to all between ages 5-969....yet your whole presence on this thread is because someone did exactly the same thing. WHAT A HYPOCRITE YOU ARE!!!!!

You must have misquotated or read wrong or both. You certainly don't have to answer me but if you do, write something I can read and understand.

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dignity5:
You must have misquotated or read wrong or both. You certainly don't have to answer me but if you do, write something I can read and understand.

i knew ENGLISH COMPREHENSION was not your strongest point... no big deal.
Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by darfay: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bwaaaaaaah! sadly, i was expecting someone with the above state of mind to quote me.... by all means, let me educate you:
A) hetero men dont go after women who dont like men, so lesbian are certainly not relevant in my above post. use your brain.
B) if you think lesbians might end up married, then why dont you believe the same for these undercover gay men too?!
C) now.... hetero men go after women that are into MEN, and these same women might be fooled to believe that these gay men are straight. so when these gay men declare themselves as homos, it reduces the field from which these women (who are attracted to MEN) have to choose from. MEANING:if there is a 1000 women attracted to men and we are 500 men, then that would mean about 2 women fighting for each of these men, but if half of these men declare themselves gay, then that means there would be FOUR women for each of the rest of us, duh.... and whether you up your game or not is IRRELEVANT to that FACT!

You are even dumber than I thought, just imagine your write up, even a child wouldn't come up with this gibberish....

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
darfay:
You are even dumber than I thought, just imagine your write up, even a child wouldn't come up with this gibberish....

...instead of thanking me for educating you (on how heteros should look at gay/lesbians), you continue writing rubbish?!?!?!?

[img]https://media./images/be57b9b23404b400c1cd9ee46cd213db/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by armyofone(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
No difference in male and female buttholes...many Naijan like butt sex- safe to say many Naijans are closeted gay because of op kind of judgment.
Their life, their choices. People should learn to accept others.
Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
armyofone:
No difference in male and female buttholes...many Naijan like butt sex- safe to say many Naijans are closeted gay.
Their life, their choices.

come on sista....the above you wrote would be as silly as saying:"women lips/mouth is the same as men's lips therefore any man who likes to receive BJ is a closet homo"... OR BETTER YET.... "men's tongue is the same as a woman's tongue therefore any woman who likes her man to go down on her is a closet lesbian". highly laughable, if i may say!

btw what about women who enjoy anal, what should we call them? from mars/pluto....?

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by darfay: 12:19am On Dec 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

...instead of thanking me for educating you (on how heteros should look at gay/lesbians), you continue writing rubbish?!?!?!?

[img]https://media./images/be57b9b23404b400c1cd9ee46cd213db/tenor.gif[/img]

Thank you o wise one, may you live long enough grin grin
Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by armyofone(m): 12:22am On Dec 12, 2019
grin grin grin bros grin
Point is, let's be more open and accept each other's lifestyle.

MrBrownJay1
:

come on sista....the above you wrote would be as silly as saying:"women lips/mouth is the same as men's lips therefore any man who likes to receive BJ is a closet homo"... OR BETTER YET.... "men's tongue is the same as a woman's tongue therefore any woman who likes her man to go down on her is a closet lesbian". highly laughable, if i may say!

btw what about women who enjoy anal, what should we call them? from mars/pluto....?

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 12, 2019
stupidity:

They are indirectly propagating their culture;
Very funny how they remix or 're-act' odd movies just to accommodate this new way of life...I won't be surprised if they do another version of Titanic for homosexuals

It's a 'freer' world we live in now
Let's see what the future holds
Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:41am On Dec 12, 2019
stupidity:

why bother its a 1st world problem
Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:32am On Dec 12, 2019
armyofone:
grin grin grin bros grin
Point is, let's be more open and accept each other's lifestyle.

thats certainly NOT the point you were making... you are calling men who indulge in anal sex (with women who love such practices) closeted gays, simply because a woman's butthole is similar to a man's butthole..... so my queston IS: if you feel that way, whould you now "also" call all women who love to be licked closeted LESBIANS?! would you call any man who enjoy BJs closeted gays too?
Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by armyofone(m): 5:02am On Dec 12, 2019
Nothing is wrong being gay or Lesbians by the way.
Goodnight MrBrownJay1

MrBrownJay1:

thats certainly NOT the point you were making... you are calling men who indulge in anal sex (with women who love such practices) closeted gays, simply because a woman's butthole is similar to a man's butthole..... so my queston IS: if you feel that way, whould you now "also" call all women who love to be licked closeted LESBIANS?! would you call any man who enjoy BJs closeted gays too?

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by midnighter(f): 5:28am On Dec 12, 2019
Lol that show is funny.

Yes there are families with two mummies or two daddies who adopt a child OR use a surrogate

All I Need Is Food / Old things where they belong; in the past. / Tips On Choosing The Right Air Conditioner For Your Family

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84