Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,362 members, 7,846,564 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Swear I Don’t Know Boy Bitterly Cried As Was Arrested By The Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Swear I Don’t Know Boy Bitterly Cried As Was Arrested By The Police (476 Views)

A Fake Senior Navy Officer Was Arrested By Soldiers (video/pictures) / Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Swear I Don’t Know Boy Bitterly Cried As Was Arrested By The Police by Kikistev3(f): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
A Nigerian writer, Richard Henshaw, has shared the story of how a little boy was innocently used to defraud a shop owner in Lagos state yesterday December 9th.

According to Richard, who sharing touching photos of the little boy, wrote ;
Just about three hours ago, a little boy got into the bleakest nightmare of his life…Twelve years of age.A minor.
I heard pandemonium from where I was.

Treated it with reckless abandon from the start.

But it persisted.

And I reckoned that something was wrong.

I went out to look.

Story continues... Read it full by click below
https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2019/12/i-swear-i-dont-know-boylittle-boy-bust.html
Re: I Swear I Don’t Know Boy Bitterly Cried As Was Arrested By The Police by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
click ko, DIKC ni!!!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

U.k’s Most Dangerous Serial Rapist Jailed For Life / Things You Need To Know About The New Western Security Scheme / Gasleak, There’s A Pipeline Burning At Ile Epo Along Abule Egba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.