Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,943 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

“My Instagram Business Account Has Just Been Hacked” Nife Views Laments [photos] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “My Instagram Business Account Has Just Been Hacked” Nife Views Laments [photos] (384 Views)

"Beat Classic Store": Man Jailed Over Fraudulent Instagram Business Page / Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) / How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“My Instagram Business Account Has Just Been Hacked” Nife Views Laments [photos] by RejoiceBoysBlog: 2:15am On Dec 11, 2019
@RejoiceBoysBlog

The CEO of the most popular online clothing store in Ogun State “Nife Views”, took to his newly opened Instagram account to complain about his Instagram business page (@Nife_ViewsClothing) and his personal account (@iam.nife) that was recently hacked by a man.

The account was allegedly hacked by a man named ‘Mustapha’, after gaining access into the business account he made use of that opportunity to scam and defraud his (Nife Views Clothing) customers.

Note: Good day, this information is for all “Nife Views Clothing” customers in Ago Iwoye, Ogun State.

Please whatever you see on my page on Instagram is not true, my account was just hacked and they are already making use of it to scam people, please do not fall victim.

CEO: Oluwanifemi Daniel
Tel: 0906 003 3138

www.RejoiceBoysBLOG./2019/12/11/my-instagram-accounts-has-just-been-hacked-nife-views-laments-photos/

Re: “My Instagram Business Account Has Just Been Hacked” Nife Views Laments [photos] by bmdmixer: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2019
waiting for the other version of the story

and most popular online clothing u say? nigger plzzzz

(1) (Reply)

Man Set Ablaze By Angry Youths For Allegedly Killing Nine People / Again:- Unrest In Lagos As Touts, Police Clash Over Okada Ban (video) / Blood Bath Averted In Nnewi Over Market Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.