Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia (68739 Views)

How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches / Top Google Searches In Nigeria In 2020, Rahama Sadau, Laycon, Hushpuppi / Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria Shows Some Crazy Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Wuzzytech1: 1:19am On Dec 13, 2019
irongalaxyhivkingdom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin FUCKING BASTARD......... Have you started looting yet? shameless hungry fools
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by mrenoma: 3:56am On Dec 13, 2019
We are A Community based social platform for top talents to be found in your area for no cv, student, part time, blue collar small jobs.
We help you find skilled talents and freelancers to solve your Digital, Entertainment, Web, Plumbing, Electrical, Artistic, Fashion, Educational, Repair, Food, Cleaning, Design and all no cv jobs near you.
We all love searching for things, but Our passion is helping you find top Talents in your area!
Check out
https://smalljobsnaija.com.ng/
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by soilsista(f): 5:52am On Dec 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nigeria was never a giant inasmuch Zimbabwe was a never a breadbasket of Africa The greatness is in their minds
Eh monna grin
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by SEGLIZ: 6:47am On Dec 13, 2019
Blyzz:
many can explain it using pidgin language, but using correct & simple English might be difficult for many, even level 4 students. Most of those above questions are unanswerable to many students in our tertiary education. Trust me, sometimes I used the dictionary a lot cause I don't use pen that often & auto correct has made us so lazy.

you are very right with that auto correct thing. mind you some basic software are not meant be off our phones.......for me I have my dictionary handy, Bible, even the soft copy of Quran, that I'm no muslim.
I wouldn't argue with cos with the way see many approach issues on the forum you get realise they only had the internet exposure as against the real social exposure that stand you the ground anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by AghaAguike(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2019
What is happening in South Africa? I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING UR MESSAGE. I MUST ADMIT THAT U WRITE SO MATUREDLY. KEEP IT UP. I ALSO WISH TO BEG THAT U CONTINUE TO TOLERATE MY NIGERIA BROTHERS BECAUSE THEY CAN BE FUNNY SOME TIMES. IT IS THEIR NATURE. ALWAYS TRY TO ENJOY UR STAY AND TRY TO LEARN OUR FUNY NIGERIA ENGLISH BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE U TO LAUGH. THANKS.
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by 9jaRealist: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2019
SEGLIZ:
those trending question though, some funny question there, probably some secondary students searching!?

I was expecting to see “How does one emigrate to Canada?” among the trending questions! grin
>
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
SEGLIZ:

you are very right with that auto correct thing. mind you some basic software are not meant be off our phones.......for me I have my dictionary handy, Bible, even the soft copy of Quran, that I'm no muslim.
I wouldn't argue with cos with the way see many approach issues on the forum you get realise they only had the internet exposure as against the real social exposure that stand you the ground anywhere.
candid truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Startup SEO Company In Ghaziabad Looking For Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife / New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.