Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter (41888 Views)

Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter / Henry Okojie 5th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son's Birthday / Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Biash needs to hit the gym angry

3 Likes

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by doublewisdom: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Iamlamidi:
Wow such a lovely family
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Rosarie(f): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
avril9:
... Look well she is pregnant...
Ur eye sharp.just looked at her face .baby dust mercy.ptegnancy can make one crazy and lazy

5 Likes

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by OBku4(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
avril9:
FBI

1 Like

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by avril9(f): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
So happy for mercy in a place we're the society frowns at ladies who marry divorcee saying such homes will crash for the second time. Both of them are making marriage colourful....

1 Like

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Tembebe: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mercy Johnson has a beautiful family.
Such an amazing personality
She has proved time and time again that talent is what keeps you in the game not beauty.

1 Like

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by xbox360: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
Rosarie:
Why is she hiding her stomach after selling fake slim tea,some pics should be for personal only.
Na only you be house wife

Guy u buy the Tea
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by thelish(f): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
avril9:

I thought as much

4 Likes

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by DonTattaglia: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Truth be told d girl worwor. Hbd 2 her thou

Where is ur own daughter?
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by xty50(f): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
Rosarie:
Why is she hiding her stomach after selling fake slim tea,some pics should be for personal only.
grin grin
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Newguyhere: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
See them, womb watchers undecided
avril9:
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by avril9(f): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
Newguyhere:
See them, womb watchers undecided
.. Read from were my comment started... Just stating the obvious to ppl who didn't see it.. Abeg carry ur matter off my comment..

3 Likes

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
where your own?
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Divinelady:
where your own?
I don't have any daughter I have 3 sons.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
I don't have any daughter I have 3 sons.
and they are handsome ryt?

2 Likes

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by YorubaKing: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
OoniOfIfe:

I agree... cool
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Divinelady:
and they are handsome ryt?
. Yeah very very handsome nd light skinned, they look like half caste

3 Likes

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Clap for yourself... Who give you phone self? Cos I know you never reach to use am

1 Like

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by zoezoelogistics(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Rosarie:

Eagle eye �

Or do you drink eagle aromatic?
Lol
I thought it was my eye doing my Ojoro before ooh.
I actually thought she is pregnant sha.
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
. Yeah very very handsome nd light skinned, they look like half caste
congrats but that doesn't give you the ryt to insult other people's kids....as handsome as you think your boys are, I'm sure they look like albino monkeys to some people....pls be guided..Mercy Johnson definitely won't see this but as a parent I expect you to be wiser than this..

3 Likes

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Divinelady:
congrats but that doesn't give you the ryt to insult other people's kids....as handsome as you think your boys are, I'm sure they look like albino monkeys to some people....pls be guided..Mercy Johnson definitely won't see this but as a parent I expect you to be wiser than this..
. Thanks 4 d compliment, but do expect me 2 lie by sayin d girl is beautiful, say d truth is d girl beautiful?

2 Likes

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
. Thanks 4 d compliment, but do expect me 2 lie by sayin d girl is beautiful, say d truth is d girl beautiful?
Uwc....she is beautiful
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
Divinelady:
Uwc....she is beautiful
Kk, u ar right ... We ar all entitled to our opinion.

1 Like

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Divinelady:
Uwc....she is beautiful
Divinelady:
Uwc....she is beautiful
Divinelady:
Uwc....she is beautiful
by d way u sounds like a mother, ar u?

1 Like

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
by d way u sounds like a mother, ar u?
well, I'm not
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by yawehoverall: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
avril9:

I thought as much, her swollen face
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Divinelady:
well, I'm not
. owk, my mind tells me u will make a good mother nd wife, i pray it happens when u becomes it

1 Like

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by exponent50real(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
I wish her long life and prosperity, new age with divine grace
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Ryan03(f): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
etrange:
Lol... if you're a lady and you want Nigerians to like you on social media, don't dress so well.
thought I was the only one who noticed grin

1 Like

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by TianaG(f): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
mercy is pregnant, baby no 4 loading
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Onyi22(f): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
But she get hope for where ur future children dy
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by nextstep(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sweet family, many happy returns Angel.

But I have to say anytime I see a group of people holding up four fingers, I shudder... that's the 4x4 next level trauma PMB has brought to me grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React / Angela Okorie Sends Chrismas Message To Fans [PIC / Yemi Alade Rocks A Large Gele (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.