Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter (41890 Views)

Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter / Henry Okojie 5th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son's Birthday / Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
Onyi22:

But she get hope for where ur future children dy
. My future kids can never be ugly cos I'm not nd my future wife won't be ugly too, but u sound to emotional about it as if u ar ugly, ar u?

2 Likes

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Onyi22(f): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
. My future kids can never be ugly cos I'm not nd my future wife won't be ugly too, but u sound to emotional about it as if u ar ugly, ar u?
Show us ur ugly face if u r not ugly, that little girl u call Ugly is richer than ur entire generation to come, Where she will enter, ur children will never smell the gate
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by webngnews: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
Oh
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Onyi22:

Show us ur ugly face if u r not ugly, that little girl u call Ugly is richer than ur entire generation to come, Where she will enter, ur children will never smell the gate
. U have not answered my question, i repeat ar u ugly?
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
etrange:
Lol... if you're a lady and you want Nigerians to like you on social media, don't dress so well.

You are right.

That's why people love mercy Johnson so much because her face looks so basic. So she appears approachable.

She also likes acting parts that makes her look like one razz house maid. Broke people love that.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Onyi22(f): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=OoniOfIfe post=84831232]. U have not answered my question, i repeat ar u ugly?[/
quote]
Jamb question
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by darlenese(f): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
see how dirty she looks after she will start deceiving us with filters and editing her waist to look slim

2 Likes

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=Onyi22 post=84831291][/quote] .It's JAMB not jamb is like u ar not only ugly but an illiterate too, ar u?
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
Onyi22:
[/quote]
Onyi22 post=84831291:
[quote author=Onyi22 post=84831291]
. It's JAMB not jamb. Is like u ar not only ugly but an illiterate too, ar u?

2 Likes

Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Onyi22(f): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
.It's JAMB not jamb is like u ar not only ugly but an illiterate too, ar u?
Yes mumu
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
Onyi22:
Yes, I am mumu
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Topmaike007(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Truth be told d girl worwor. Hbd 2 her thou
shows the one wey you born sad
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
shows the one wey you born sad
. I never born
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by samology2000: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
This guy wicked oooo. E won kill this girl with .... grin. abi him never see woman before?
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Fairview1: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mercy is a role model to so many Nigerian and African ladies. She's one among many actresses whose marriage has stood the test of time and still promised to be waxing stronger and stronger.
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Hisduchess(f): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
. Yeah very very handsome nd light skinned, they look like half caste

You don't have sense.ugly dwarf
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
Rosarie:
Why is she hiding her stomach after selling fake slim tea,some pics should be for personal only.
Na only you be house wife
She looks preggy...
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Hisduchess(f): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
Onyi22:

Give it to him hot hot.the dwarf doesn't have sense.imagine talking rubbish about innocent young children.
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
darlenese:
see how dirty she looks after she will start deceiving us with filters and editing her waist to look slim
I think she's pregnant
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Topmaike007(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
. I never born
then don't insult other people's children
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hisduchess:

I don't have sense. I'm ugly nd dwarf
. Owk
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hisduchess:

I don't have sense. I'm ugly nd dwarf
. Owk
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Sweetnesstwins: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
Why does it seems as if Mercy Johnson is hiding her pregnancy
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by frowland(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
johnny6211:
This so Amazing

How?
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Reussite: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
The eldest child looks like the mum, the boy looks like his dad & the celebrant facial make up is a combination of her parent.
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by chibaby12: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Happy birthday my sweet daughter
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Queenza(f): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
Like she is pregnant again..she is hiding her stomach,she use her son as a shield.
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Success410: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
. Yeah very very handsome nd light skinned, they look like half caste
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by MrCork: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hisduchess:

Give it to him hot hot.the dwarf doesn't have sense.imagine talking rubbish about innocent young children.

i beg nah
..let's discuss
undecided
Re: Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter by Kingrefreshed: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Truth be told d girl worwor. Hbd 2 her thou

Evil spirit.... You again. I rebuke you foul spirit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Rocks A Large Gele (photos) / Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court / Linda Ikeji’s Brother-In-law, Emeka, Mistaken For Her Husband-to-be (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.