Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,107 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nigeria-australia Economic Forum - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigeria-australia Economic Forum (560 Views)

Ibef - International Bilateral Economic Forum / Nigeria Australia Economic Forum / Nigeria-Australia Economic Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria-australia Economic Forum by nigaustraliaeco: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
Australia and Nigeria signed an MOU, covering political, economic, commercial, scientific,
technical and cultural cooperation in September 2012.
Nigeria is Africa's most populous country, with a population of more than 198 million. It has one of Africa’s largest economies.

Nigeria is a member of the Commonwealth. Nigeria hosts the headquarters of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS). President Goodluck Jonathan had an official visit to Australia in 2012 during which an agreement was signed between Nigeria and Australia for the establishment of the Australian-Nigeria Trade and Investment council. it encapsulates very cordial ties between the two countries. Nigeria is represented in Australia by a High Commissioner based in Canberra.

The Australia – Nigeria Trade and Investment Council has been established already for effective trading between both countries

We can work closely with the Australians to be able to also replicate what they have done here, there is a specific conference which is now becoming widely known internationally - The NIGERIA - AUSTRALIA ECONOMIC FORUM powered by TRADE NIGERIA.

Nigeria’s regularly attend this conference and a lot of business owners have taken interest. It is a forum, an avenue where Australian’s, Nigerian’s, and State governments with people who are into one form of business/trade meet generally for Business and multilateral trade,Export promotion and processing,Business enterprise,rural economy development,Business and Investment Forum,Factories,Manufacturing companies and infrastructural development visit, Business dinner and much more.

A lot of Australians are interested because we have an investment forum during this conference, many Australians responded to our call for commerce.

So, the Australia-Africa initiative is a foreign policy initiative in which Australia's had decided to get closer to African and African countries and engage them. And of course, within the scheme of that, Nigeria occupies a very important post, that in context of the success of Australia–Africa initiative, it is also contingent on the success of the level of ties, success of Australia’s diplomatic relations in terms of ties with Nigeria. So that is why Nigeria is very prominent and they have taken it as a very serious matter.

Australia so far, yet so near. the ties between the two countries keeps getting strong and we are at a bilateral level of mutually satisfactory ties.

The forum shall also be celebrating and honoring extinguished persons who has contributed to national development and marking Nigeria at 60 in Australia.

Join the Nigeria Australia Economic forum and prepare towards the year 2020 edition taking place in Australia from the 2nd to 7th of October,2020.

Re: Nigeria-australia Economic Forum by Goatse: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
i hope australia and nigeria are frends forever
Re: Nigeria-australia Economic Forum by Goodgod213: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2019
Kellycute Good morning sorry I had to quote your moniker on this thread I was banned by nairaland antibot while trying to quote you.

I want to ask a question or two about nebosh. I have Hse 2&3 from Nigeria already.and all you said on Champaynemami thread is correct and exactly as my gf Stephanie said also.

Sir, the nebosh qualification how much is it? It’s about 370k naira right??

My Dubai visa is out and I haven’t booked my flight yet. I just want to save more and more money so as to undergo courses for jobs in uae.

Please I am aware one has to pay for jobs so as to get it. I am somebody that like being prepared for things and don’t even want to depend on anyone when I have my own money to do things.

Kindly put me through the cost of nebosh and other things you feel I need to pay. I know it’s about money in uae that is why I want to come prepared actually. (I was initially thinking of going for Sira course so as to land a security job but I know the higher your qualifications, the more you earn and I am determined)

You can quote me here or on travel section thanks in anticipation Chief. More Grace and wins
Re: Nigeria-australia Economic Forum by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
Goodgod213:
Kellycute Good morning sorry I had to quote your moniker on this thread I was banned by nairaland antibot while trying to quote you.

I want to ask a question or two about nebosh. I have Hse 2&3 from Nigeria already.and all you said on Champaynemami thread is correct and exactly as my gf Stephanie said also.

Sir, the nebosh qualification how much is it? It’s about 370k naira right??

My Dubai visa is out and I haven’t booked my flight yet. I just want to save more and more money so as to undergo courses for jobs in uae.

Please I am aware one has to pay for jobs so as to get it. I am somebody that like being prepared for things and don’t even want to depend on anyone when I have my own money to do things.

Kindly put me through the cost of nebosh and other things you feel I need to pay. I know it’s about money in uae that is why I want to come prepared actually. (I was initially thinking of going for Sira course so as to land a security job but I know the higher your qualifications, the more you earn and I am determined)

You can quote me here or on travel section thanks in anticipation Chief. More Grace and wins
how do I contact you, I need your advise on something. I finished NYSC around mid 2018 and I got a job in FMCG company which pays around 50k but now they pay around 100k, I work there as a Production Analyst. I'm looking for way to push my career foreward as I have been looking for better job but none is yet to come forth. After reading your post, am inspired maybe I'm looking in the wrong direction. Want to see if I can push for UAE, maybe through Nebosh Certification which I'm really really considering right now... Pls help me with your digit or email address
Re: Nigeria-australia Economic Forum by kellycute(m): 6:10am On Feb 11, 2020
how do I contact you, I need your advise on something. I finished NYSC around mid 2018 and I got a job in FMCG company which pays around 50k but now they pay around 100k, I work there as a Production Analyst. I'm looking for way to push my career foreward as I have been looking for better job but none is yet to come forth. After reading your post, am inspired maybe I'm looking in the wrong direction. Want to see if I can push for UAE, maybe through Nebosh Certification which I'm really really considering right now... Pls help me with your digit or email address
kellyaisosaosifo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Difficult To Revisit Unedited Historical Threads, But I Want To Drop This Here: / Where Are Historical Location One Can Visit In Nigeria / What Is The Funny Culture Still Practice In Your Place That You Disagree With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.