Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

When Will The Second Batch Of Fed Poly Ado Hnd List Will Be Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will The Second Batch Of Fed Poly Ado Hnd List Will Be Out (3106 Views)

A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook / Federal Poly Ado-ekiti Post Utme Merit List Out! / Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Releases Results And Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Second Batch Of Fed Poly Ado Hnd List Will Be Out by enessye(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2010
pls i learnt that the first batch is out but i need to know about the second uz i am really concerned
Re: When Will The Second Batch Of Fed Poly Ado Hnd List Will Be Out by DrDona1d(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2010
yes,let me know
Re: When Will The Second Batch Of Fed Poly Ado Hnd List Will Be Out by enessye(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2010
i did not attend nd in the school and my name is not in the first batch but they have already sent me a white card that my application is being considered.HELP secoond batch is another hope
Re: When Will The Second Batch Of Fed Poly Ado Hnd List Will Be Out by compkenny: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2010
if u are not far from the school, why not make a visit to the place.
i was informed just this morning that second batch admission list is currently under processing and that applicants are seriously making efforts. pls make a move, u could meet an helper ova there.
Pls, don't misquote me, i don't mean that u shud give bribe to anyone. i just want u to recognise the fact that the skul cannot admit all dully qualified applicants because of its high degree of competitiveness especially among applicants.
Re: When Will The Second Batch Of Fed Poly Ado Hnd List Will Be Out by DrDona1d(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2010
can u call me?
Re: When Will The Second Batch Of Fed Poly Ado Hnd List Will Be Out by DrD0naLdC: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2010
the second batch admission list is currently under processing and that applicants are seriously making efforts. pls make a move, ur 08166246302 helper is here.
Pls, i just want u to recognize the fact that the skul cannot admit all dully qualified applicants because of its high degree of competitiveness especially among applicants.

call 4 help now
Re: When Will The Second Batch Of Fed Poly Ado Hnd List Will Be Out by compkenny: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2010
@donald

i wud love it if you can introduce urself better. i might recommend you to many pple but i still need to know ur personality.

secondly, are u insinuating that you have all it takes to all the tertiary institutions in nigeria ?
pls, clarify.
Re: When Will The Second Batch Of Fed Poly Ado Hnd List Will Be Out by johnabbey1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Pls am in lagos, how can get to know if its true and I need to know u ........ This is mobile phone number 08065104183

(1) (Reply)

Drop Breaking News!!! & What's Trending On Your Campus/school Here / Study For JAMB In A Unique Way With Prep50 And Still Get Mind-blowing Rewards! / First University To Resume In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.