Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Software Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Development (886 Views)

I Want To Start A Career In Software Development / Web Vs Software Development / My Software Development Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Development by mukina2: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2010
Are you skilled in iPhone /BlackBerry App Development?
Are you self-driven, motivated and available at short notice?
Are you looking for something new?
Theon-e are an exciting start-up company pushing the boundaries of digital entertainment.
We are looking for partners in our new project in the areas of software development and graphics design. Remuneration will be on a profit-share basis
If you are interested, please send an email to contact@theon-e.com.
Re: Software Development by candylips(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2010
muki na when u turn programmer ~
Re: Software Development by mukina2: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2010
lol its for someone not me wink
Re: Software Development by mukina2: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2010
iPhone Developer (London) iPhone Developer / Immediate / London Theon-e Inc is urgently recruiting for an experienced iPhone Developer to join our company. We are an exciting start-up pushing the boundaries of digital entertainment. You will be required to work on several brand new and cutting-edge applications and games dedicated to the iPhone, working alongside other members of a multi-disciplinary team. Due to the cross-platform nature of this project, a digital or media background would be particularly useful. Knowledge of other mobile platforms would be advantageous.
Essential Skills: * Hands-on experience working on iPhone programming * Experience with LAMP * CoreAnimaton, Cocos2d game framework or similar * Good communication skills. You must be able to bring your own ideas to the table and be able to work in a fast paced environment. In return we will be offering a rewarding profit-share scheme with excellent career prospects. Please submit your CV today to contact@theon-e.com for immediate consideration. If you require more information please contact us on +44 (0)20 7193 2436.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Acl And Sql In Lagos / Should Nairaland Have A Mobile App? / Learn Html Here....and Do Eat Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.