Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married (4990 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos / Kizz Daniel And Beverly Osu Shares Adorable Loveup Photo / Adorable Loveup Photo Of Adebayo And His Wife With Their New Born Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by Mrop(m): 5:45am On Dec 12, 2019
Popular Nigerian singer Chidinma and her musician bestie flavours love up in new adorable photos.

This photos shared by Chidinma with Love emoji has got some of their fans begging them to get married.

Praizenews recall The two award winning singers and songwriters, Flavour and Chidinma took to their Instagram pages to reveal their collaboration with EP Art Cover tagged, “40 years Everlasting“ recently.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/new-loveup-photos-of-chidinma-and-flavour-got-fans-begging-them-to-get-married/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique

Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by Mrop(m): 5:46am On Dec 12, 2019
Fans wrote .,Read more >>> HERE

Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by mrwonlasewonie: 6:01am On Dec 12, 2019
These people are clearly fuckinnn

Men and women Can NEVER be JUST FRIENDS without the sex part getting in the way

nobody can convince me otherwise

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by segebase(m): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by Onyi22(f): 6:36am On Dec 12, 2019
Where is the ❤❤❤?
Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by Homeboiy: 6:53am On Dec 12, 2019
But them rumors talk say Chidinma get belle for kizz

I watched 40yrs exp staring Chidinma and flavor,

IMO bride price na die

They portrayed it there without cutting anything off

20 mill for bride price

1 Like

Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by Wizzyflexx: 7:22am On Dec 12, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

It's called friends with benefits

2 Likes

Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by Chubhie: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by NwannekaUloma(f): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2019
I too wish they can marry ❤️❤️
Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by mrwonlasewonie: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2019
Wizzyflexx:

It's called friends with benefits
exactly what I put in words
Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by meobizy(f): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2019
There’s no chemistry in those pictures. They’ve finished making that video together. What else again are they working on?

2 Likes

Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by Kestolove(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2019
Flavour cant marry dix one na, y she dey waste her tym
Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by femi4: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Flavour killed her Music career all in the name of love.

1 Like

Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by Erudite202: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is how most guys behave. Play with hoes and at last go marry a good girl.
Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by YorubaKing: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Las las na Yoruba man she go dey look for to marry... grin. ONLY God knows why dis Igbo ladies wan die on top Yoruba guys.

If you know, you too sabi! cool
Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by dalass(f): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
Teasers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by victorian(f): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
They don't look in love to me.

I think what they have is a kind of family friends kind of affection between them. They naturally like each other, they feel at home with each other ,best of friends kind of affection. They clearly cannot marry each other.

It won't last. They are better off as besties. And they both know.

They are just teasing the minds of their fans. That's all I can deduce from the pics.

1 Like

Re: New Loveup Photos Of Chidinma And Flavour Got Fans Begging Them To Get Married by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Just like Wizkid and Tiwa savage
These ones are just "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS"

Besides, Flavour isn't ready to slow down on his new found hobby of Impregnanting ladies up and down
and concentrating on one lady

Yemi alade won't like this sha !!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Bambam Releases Stunning Baby Bump Photo With Husband, Teddy A / P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A / Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.