Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A (4995 Views)

Dammy Krane Apologizes For Blasting Wizkid On Social Media / P Square's New Album The Invasion Released / Introducing P Square's New Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by Licialove(f): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2007
P Square has dropped it like its hot again, y'all need to go and buy their latest album tittled "Game Over" when i heard it i loved it, check out the hit track "Do me" I'm convinced without a doubt that it'll be another Jump Off, the album also feat. some interesting tracks like, Game Over, No one like you, Roll it and lots more, so hurry and grab your own copy now. don't worry its nothing close to home video, Ha ha ha
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by akeye(f): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2007
hey i'ld really love to see it
is there a place i can watch it
cos i cant find it here(uk)
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by jazworld(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2007
grin cheesy THERE ARE THE BOMB,I DE FILL THEM DIE,COS THEM THE do me undecided cool
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by Bblak(f): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2007
I feel dem cos they are good at what they do. coolDo me is my best track anyway. wink
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by deebarca: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2007
P square new album is totally rubbish, is that how to sing? won to lanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by zigbo(f): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2007
links pls grin
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by uchetobi(f): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2007
dint know the album was out, il look for it over the weekend, i like the do me, which is the only one iv heard so far
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by Licialove(f): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2007
zigbo:

links please grin
I said go and grab your own copy of the album and to inform you well we are trying to evict piracy in Nigeria Hala
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by Licialove(f): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2007
uchetobi:

dint know the album was out, il look for it over the weekend, i like the do me, which is the only one iv heard so far
yeas ma luv the Album is out and titled GAME OVER you'll like it the guys are growing well
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by Licialove(f): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2007
Wetin you sabi, im sure you are one of those Kpologo lover or kolomental master or ekwe flirt, so you dont get to appreciate good music. the guys tried and im very proud of them. i dey sure say the go soon DO YOU, ha ha ha
deebarca:

P square new album is totally rubbish, is that how to sing? won to lanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by Licialove(f): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2007
jazworld:

grin cheesy THERE ARE THE BOMB,I DE FILL THEM DIE,COS THEM THE do me undecided cool
no be only you ma guy the don DO ME finish
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by Licialove(f): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2007
akeye:

hey i'ld really love to see it
is there a place i can watch it
because i can't find it here(uk)
im sure you'll soon find it in the UK for now it is yet to get all over Nigeria and as a true Nigerian i can pirate it for you, hold your peace it'll soon get to you too
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by deebarca: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2007
Wetin you sabi, im sure you are one of those Kpologo lover or kolomental master or ekwe flirt, so you don't get to appreciate good music. the guys tried and im very proud of them. i dey sure say the go soon DO YOU, ha ha ha

i listen to all kind of music once it is nigeria. is that p square we use to know? they dont have any hit track, i have been wondering, i dont hear their song on radio compare to d'banj. they play it day and night.
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by izuphat(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2007
p square there are good, i love the video do me. tongue
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by smile4kenn(m): 7:03am On Nov 14, 2007
plz where can we get the link to listen to da song plzzz
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by Emad(f): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2007
smile4kenn:

plz where can we get the link to listen to da song plzzz

go and buy it, weti? you 9jas over like Njo

I am telling you that song do me i do you woke me up from sleep when i heard it on MTV
Those boys are making me fall in love with them
I am going to their website now, Hey especially the one with the dreads heyyyyyyyyyyyy
what is happening to me?
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by onyekang1(f): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2007
Honestly dat track 'DO ME I DO U' doesnt make sense at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ,they ave done better in the past
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by smile4kenn(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2007
@Emad

whats ur business, i wasnt talking to ya,

how can i get em here in japan, where da hell store will i see em, its true niggas and babies like u that we can listen to em
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by Emad(f): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2007
smile4kenn:

@Emad

whats your business, i wasnt talking to ya,

how can i get em here in japan, where da hell store will i see em, its true niggas and babies like u that we can listen to em

Keep ur shirt on nah Sha!! i was only trying to stop piracy. grin grin

ok i am sure as soon as i put up it on You tube i will give u the site
i have not got it myself i will try to get hold of it
Cool down i know you're in love, I am there myself
Just make sure u are not after the one i love kiss
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by ogtwice(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2007
ds guy tried man. (psguare) they have gud video concept, did well in d past, but we expecting some tin different 4rm dem man!!!!!!!

not thesame concept of bizzybody kind of tin lol!!

am not a critic, i luv em' but if they don't try 2 change GAMES, games can change em' lol!!

gudluck p2222222222222222222
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by kiva997(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2007
Sincerely these wonderful boys are doing great. U really need to watch the vid. But they should not ignore constructive criticisms. The music is bellow what is expected of them. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH because they are giving +ve IMPRESSION to my 9ja. this is y I don't want them to fail. P.S look b4 u leap NEXT TIME.
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by biolabee(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2007
do me do rubbish
Those guys shd sit back and come out with good material instead of remixing bizzy body
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by deevuu(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2007
i like dem boiz, actually they were in abuja last week at the cedi plaza signing autographs and it was pretty cool, cuz being as famous as dey are they were quite humble, and as for their video i didnt expect anything below standard,
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by sect(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2007
The only area where am disappointed with p square is their lyrics,they still haven't improved on it and the do me song doesn't make sense but the video is WOW.
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by sect(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2007
The only area where am disappointed with p square is their lyrics,they still haven't improved on it and the do me song doesn't make sense but the video is WOW.
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by Emad(f): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2007
i am still love struck i cant see anything wrong with either the video or the song presentation
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by aluta4live: 12:37am On Nov 22, 2007
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2007
geeez shocked who says the song is not good.

the first time i heard it, i couldn't resist standing up to dance. abeg them try. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2007
i love that song! grin
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by Emad(f): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2007
i have got the full Album
But i dont know how to past it up some body teach me
By the way catch the audios on their website www.mypsquare.com
enjoyyyyyyyyy kiss
Re: P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A by yongbabe(f): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2007
i LOVE this song!

(1) (Reply)

Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos / Yvonne Nelson Looking Beautiful As She Goes Topless (photos) / PHOTO: University Of Ghana Student Goes Viral After Displaying Her Huge “yansh”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.