Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Cooked Food Hawking - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cooked Food Hawking (716 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooked Food Hawking by jamalee: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders. I am about to run a mobile food company and i need a person or people to hawk my cooked food in car parks and busy streets. Please any interested person should indicate an interest here.

1 Like

Re: Cooked Food Hawking by bensky: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hey I'm intrested can we partner. I live in Lagos On the island
Re: Cooked Food Hawking by Mariangeles(f): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
jamalee:
Good morning Nairalanders. I am about to run a mobile food company and i need a person or people to hawk my cooked food in car parks and busy streets. Please any interested person should indicate an interest here.
You should indicate the specific location, so that those interested can know .
By the way, I love the idea.
I wish you success and profits
Re: Cooked Food Hawking by jamalee: 5:14am On Dec 13, 2019
Mariangeles:

You should indicate the specific location, so that those interested can know .
By the way, I love the idea.
I wish you success and profits
The specific location is ifo in ogun state but the cooked food will be hawked in sango area about fifteen minutes drive from ifo. You can contact me on 08069114038 or alimiibrahim@gmail.com. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Mention The Cooking Secrets That You Know / Cooking In School Hostel / Connect To Zain Internet For 1year Without Paying A Kobo For Just 200naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.