Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Refuting Shia Baseless Theology - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Refuting Shia Baseless Theology (23771 Views)

Refuting The Shia Aqeeda 1 - An Alhussunah Schorlar / What A Professor Of Theology Thinks About The Islamic Religion. / The Immamah A Source Of Confusion; It Is Falsehood Based On Fraudulent Theology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 30, 2010
@Abuzola,you've gone read your history right?were you not the one initially fighting for Yazeed, the grand dad Abu Sufyan and his dad Muawiyya?now its clear to you that he was not good a muslim,so why were you against Lagosshia for bringing out the truth about them?good muslims dnt act the way youre acting the scholars refused to curse the household of Abu-Sufyan that nearly destroy Islam,not only that,they killed the household of the prophet, but they can be in enimity with people that cherish the household of the Prophet and you too can boldly curse the Alhu-Bayt(Shias),i just laugh at all your posts,truely,you think i dnt know jack,and am misled right?
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 30, 2010
@Sweetnecta, buts its so bad when people feel they are so holy and they dnt disrespect people,eventhough Islam forbids people disrespecting,note,am not supporting anyone disrespecting anyone though,but on one thread about WIFE BEATING,you are the first person that aimed at throwing shoes on the scholar,you even proudly said that,you really wish at throwing the shoes or whatever,you wished it hits no other parts of the Scholars body but mostly the face is your target,imagine you planing such evil on a fellow muslim simply because you dont agree with his v of opinions or his interpretation of the Quran. while you come here in rage that Lagosshia should mind himself,pls lets live like true muslims.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by azharuddin: 2:43am On Dec 30, 2010
Narrated AbuBarzah al-Aslami: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:

"O community of people, who believed by their tongue, and belief did not enter their hearts,
do not back-bite Muslims, and do not search for their faults,
or if anyone searches for their faults, Allah will search for his fault,
and if Allah searches for the fault of anyone, He disgraces him in his house. "

- Sunan of Abu Dawood, Number 2283
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by azharuddin: 2:45am On Dec 30, 2010
"Each of you is the mirror of his brother(fellow muslim), so if he sees any fault in him he should wipe it away."
- Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1286
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by chakula: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2010
@Azharuddin

You should as well not engaged yourself on the matter that has nothing to do with trust rather than argue to quit i think is better.

azharuddin:

Narrated AbuBarzah al-Aslami: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:

"O community of people, who believed by their tongue, and belief did not enter their hearts,
do not back-bite Muslims, and do not search for their faults,
or if anyone searches for their faults, Allah will search for his fault,
and if Allah searches for the fault of anyone, He disgraces him in his house. "

- Sunan of Abu Dawood, Number 2283

Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 30, 2010
You dnt send hypocricy message to your brother Abuzola when he says rubbish,curse the other people but you are always eager to send it on someone else,shame.the above i wrote is not considered fault finding but its always good to admonish ourselves no matter the age difference,ok
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2010
PLEASE FIRST OF ALL WATCH THIS (link below) SUNNI MUFTI OF THE REPUBLIC OF SYRIA (TURNED SHIA) WHO IS SCREAMING AT HOW SUNNIS HAVE CONCEALED THE MEANING OF ASHURA AND THE TRAGEDY OF KARBALA OVER TIME.(WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES):

[size=14pt]syrian (sunni) mufti unleashes truth about ashura:[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS61yTqZl4w

first of all,i will not waste my time to reply to every sly comment made.i believe when the thread is reviewed well all the answers can be found to issues already discussed.as for those telling us about Ibn Kathir and how sunni books mention the Household and Karbala,there is no doubt they are mentioned at least to an extent no matter how little or much.that is not the contention.the issue is why do sunnis hide the tragedy of Karbala in their books.not only that,the fabricated hadiths of the banu umayya that describes Ashura as a happy day and the day where other events took place (not the tragedy of Karbala) should be celebrated.why not see that this day is a sad day?why not take this day into your mosque and teach people about the sacrifice of Imam Hussain?why leave it sleeping in the books?like i have earlier explained,there is no muslim (even such as abu zola! and sweetnecat who stubbornly argue just for the sake of it) in the world that one would tell that the grandson of Muhammad was beheaded that would not want to find more truth about the issue and expose the truth.and ofcourse when looking into Karbala,the entire history of the caliphate starting from the SAQIFA BANU SAEDA to the rule of abu bakr and umar and usthman comes into question.that is why to the sunnis who defend the sahaba over the truth fight hard to bury Ashura and the tragedy of Karbala.

i have pointed out that the Quran speaks of two wives of previous prophets destined for hell fire.but sweetnecta keeps insisting how a wife is dear and all the talk to defend aisha.he even mentioned that why didnt the Prophet prayed for her or teach her?well why didnt Noah and Lot do that for their misguided and rebellious wives to repel shaytan from them?i gave a verse about Prophet Isa (as) talking about his companions.sweetnecta again did not see the part where Prophet Isa (as) said "when i was with them i was the witness over them" but when Allah raised him,Prophet Isa (as) was away so he cannot testified of their righteouness anymore.apply the same standard to the sahaba of the Prophet Muhammad (sa).i dont know why sunni would even accept fake hadiths attributing mistakes to the Prophet himself,but when it comes to authentic hadiths exposing the evils of some sahaba,they behave as if those sahaba were themselves prophets and therefore sinless and infallible or even angels.

the saying of Prophet Isa (as) is very similar if not the same as the words of the Prophet Mhammad about his companions who will introduce bid'a (innovations) and they will be taken away from him in the day of judegment.when the Prophets are there,they are witnesses over their companions,but when they die,the prophets are not witnesses over those evils.i have already posted that hadith and other ones too.but everyone did as if they saw no hadith despite the fact that sweetnecta was lying that the Prophet made no prophecy about his companions or Aisha going astray.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by azharuddin: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2010
chakula:

@Azharuddin

You should as well not engaged yourself on the matter that has nothing to do with trust rather than argue to quit i think is better.

I just wanted good to come of it, those posts were never meant to be an argument rather a statement.
But i guess you are right bro i will heed your advice. I ll be silent.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by chakula: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2010
Uplawal,

Take it easy please, anything contradict the teachings of Qur'an as well as Prophet Sunnah i shouldn't lied on my hand on it.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2010
@Chakula,what are we saying,what is chakula saying?what is contradictory to the Quran and the Sunna,i dnt get you pls?clearly explain.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Sweetnecta: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2010
[Quote]« #193 on: Today at 02:32:30 AM »

@Sweetnecta, buts its so bad when people feel they are so holy and they dnt disrespect people,eventhough Islam forbids people disrespecting,note,am not supporting anyone disrespecting anyone though,but on one thread about WIFE BEATING,you are the first person that aimed at throwing shoes on the scholar,you even proudly said that,you really wish at  throwing the shoes or whatever,you wished it hits no other parts of the Scholars body but mostly the face is your target,imagine you planing such evil on a fellow muslim simply because you dont agree with his v of opinions or his interpretation of the Quran.  while you come here in rage that Lagosshia should mind himself,pls lets live like true muslims.[/Quote]I never said i will hit his face. It is the only place that I said it does not hit, and it is a figure of speech. A scholar saying husband should beat their wives that I in disappointment said a shoe should be thrown at is not the same as a person who continues to insult and even feel that cursing the companions (RA) of the messenger (AS) is his right.

When a muslim does something wrong (like) as in oppression, you support him by telling him the truth that it is not right to oppress. I am not a scholar, but it is clear to me that I should not beat my wife, and it is clear to me that I should not hit or aim at the face, even with my thrown shoes. A person does not have to be religious to have sense. Finally, I am older than our brother LagosShia that he may even be younger than those that came from my body already. I think that in anger, to disrespect an elder is not part of islam. The Messenger (AS) gave good examples of how people from two generations should be treated on the same situation; telling a young man that he cant touch/kiss his new wife in the period he is fasting, while an older man can.

LagosShia calling me a liar is uncalled for, especially when he is a yoruba man, with all the respect for elders you expect from yorubas. My case is nothing, compared to cursing dead muslims, those who actually migrated and supported Islam as believers throughout their lives. Look, if Ali AbiTalib (RA) was able to reconcile his differences with those who led before him, I will take my cue from that. Can anyone alive today guarantee that he /she will have favor with Allah greater than what Abu Bakr will have? I personally will not post in this thread, again.

But Aburo, Oko e ni first person ti o ni lati gbo advise e o. Moo nso fun e tori ogbon ologbon ko nje ka pe agba ni were. Too ba ngba advise lowo eni keni, laije wipe o gbo lati odo oko e, koo dara. I ask Allah Almighty to forgive us all.  Amin.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2010
@Lagosshia,they all saw the ahadiths,but they turned blindeyes to it in pretence,cos it hurts so bad being that its even Sahih international.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2010
@Its never a figure of speech,was once a literature student and i know how best figures of speech are used,its a direct literal statement you made on that scholar,but just to leave things in a lighterway,because Allah does not like trouble starters,am done,may Allah make us better muslims and forgive our misdeeds,ASTAGAFURULLAHI.

ASALAMU ALEIKUM
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2010
@Sweetnecta,from all you wrote upthere now,you dnt support oppression from anyone,and you want it corrected,but why do you support the tyranny act done by the Imam Rashideen that you all claimed flawless?Infact, am done with all this back and forth way of interpretation
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2010
uplawal:

@Abuzola,you've gone read your history right?were you not the one initially fighting for Yazeed, the grand dad Abu Sufyan and his dad Muawiyya?now its clear to you that he was not good a muslim,so why were you against Lagosshia for bringing out the truth about them?good muslims dnt act the way youre acting the scholars refused to curse the household of Abu-Sufyan that nearly destroy Islam,not only that,they killed the household of the prophet, but they can be in enimity with people that cherish the household of the Prophet and you too can boldly curse the Alhu-Bayt(Shias),i just laugh at all your posts,truely,you think i dnt know jack,and am misled right?

madam, Yazeed was a muslim, and we hope Allah will forgive him, a muslim caliphate to be precise, he was a true muslim, you will not understand now till you read ibn kathir's Al bidayah wan nihayah, so is you who am laughing at and not the other way round because you are myopic, they take you as ball, anyone who feel like chattering comes here and play his song and you dance to his tone, so sad, shia can never win a soul apart from you coz they are herectic , the funny part is linking Abubakar, umar and uthman plus Aisha to Yazeed butcher of hussein. Why not go back to the opening page of the thread and satisfy yourself coz it is explicit, Ali and Abubakar had misunderstanding and they reconciled. Don't let anybody deceive you, Aisha and muawiyya fought for uthman's assasin which degenerated into harsh decision making and opposing Ali, yazeed caliphate was another different era
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2010
uplawal:

@Lagosshia,they all saw the ahadiths,but they turned blindeyes to it in pretence,cos it hurts so bad being that its even Sahih international.

ofcourse we saw the hadith but where was it mentioned in history that Aisha was the head of the rebellion against Ali, was it not muawiya, so your assertion is baseless, the Prophet was buried in Aisha room so are you now saying he was buried in satan's den ? As for the companion at the lake of kawthar, yes o there are so many bad companion that the prophet will resist, who know them ? You ? Lmao
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@LagosShia: You need to mind your manners. I and you are not from the same generation. I have respected you enough and you think that Islam does not demand the youth to respect their elders. I am old enough enough to have you as a son, and for that alone, learn from hoe Ali bin Abi Talib (ra) respected his elders, Abu Bakr (ra) being one of them in the lifetime of the prophet (AS).
The reason I am such a big liar is . . . . ? I will need an answer from you, please. Either way, I am not angry because I will not want my Lord to be angry at me.

Which lie? May Allah forgive all of us. Amin.

I am wondering if any of us muslims alive, today have the same iman as Abu Huraira (ra)? And while you are at it, did the prophet (AS) said he will be happy when a person curses his companion or his wife? The house of Aisha (ra) where the prophet entered. I wonder. Allahu Akbar. Who among men will say that his wife's house is what you say it is, yet he goes there every time? And the messenger didnt teach his wife to remove shaytan or prayed to Allah against such a condition? O gaa.

Are you married, LagosShia? Are you a father, LagosShia? I'm both and I can reason. When you become a husband, and later a father, tell me which is closer to you between the woman who knows your secret and the child who doesnt. Allah instructed the Messenger to tell people that he the messenger is a human being. Allah says that those who choose the best meaning of the Quran are believers. Allah defended the wife of Muhammad (AS) against slander. We need to not let emotion get into our head. You sir, LagosShia do not have exclusivity to Muhammad, his daughter, his cousin/son inlaw than anyone who just took shahadah this moment. Some of us have become Muhajiruun even today, in hostile lands. After all Ali and Fatima are also Muhajiruun.  May Allah forgive all of us.

While I ignore your insulting your elder, you dont love Muhammad or anyone who believed with him more than me. Islam contains good qualities and ability to hold the tongue. Ali bin Abitalib cooperated with the people you are cursing, here. Is there nothing you learn from Ali's quality?

Is a wife not a member of the family? Mine is. At least by marriage while she bears her father's name, Allah says she is my mate. If my disagreement with you makes me a kufar in your eyes, there are hundred of witnesses in my life that will vouch for me. My mother will, from my youth.

So it is us who should be the one to curse our ancestors in this religion, instead of wishing good for them? I will not behave like the christians who say Solomon was an idolater, after I have read the Quran about Allah's View of him (AS).

Is the bold about the awariyun of Isa bin Maryam,, they who Allah says they are "ansari IlAllah [5; 111-113] or later generations who claimed to be followers of Isa bin Maryam while they choose him for a "lord"?
plz don't reply every post , they will take you like a fool for responding to their absurd challenge, by replying him all the time makes him stand firm in his cultic belief paving way to mislead others like uplawal, even though he will think over what we admonished him for, if he embraced sunnah he won't come out and proclaim it, hence the people he misled will still be staggering on his former legacy. Too bad
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2010
@Abuzola,dnt you ever in your life laugh at me okay,you think me being a new muslim means i cant reason,and i dnt read,if you are not carefiul,they will tag you kufr for calling yazeed a true muslim, like they tag Dr Zakr Naik one,the whole of Alhe-Sunnah wal jammah of india were so much in anger cos he says (ra) to yazeed you of all people comes here to open your big mouth saying he was a good muslim and saying may Allah forgive him,shame on you Abuzola for saying that,you such misguided fellow Abuzola.you dnt know jack,you come here spewing rubbish and praising the people that destroyed a whole household of the prophet,also so happy to admit that Abubakar conniving with umar to burn down fatima bint Muhammad house should be celebrated,and you praised the people that did so,you so evil for admitting that,and loving the household of Abu Sufyan,shame,shame,shame on you,am not even shia but i hate oppresion done by the sahabas,period,and how are sure they are not the ones Prophet meant in the lake fountain?shior,so annoying
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2010
Abuzola !:

madam, Yazeed was a muslim, and we hope Allah will forgive him, a muslim caliphate to be precise, he was a true muslim, you will not understand now till you read ibn kathir's Al bidayah wan nihayah, so is you who am laughing at and not the other way round because you are myopic, they take you as ball, anyone who feel like chattering comes here and play his song and you dance to his tone, so sad, shia can never win a soul apart from you coz they are herectic , the funny part is linking Abubakar, umar and uthman plus Aisha to Yazeed butcher of hussein. Why not go back to the opening page of the thread and satisfy yourself coz it is explicit, Ali and Abubakar had misunderstanding and they reconciled. Don't let anybody deceive you, Aisha and muawiyya fought for uthman's assasin which degenerated into harsh decision making and opposing Ali, yazeed caliphate was another different era

See you committing open heresy and accusing others of being heretic.if only I wanted to follow my heart,I would not leave a curse that I would not direct at you.you talk of respect while disrespecting another person.with all your accusations against "uplawal",i can only sense a lack of competense in sunni islam that led her to a state of "confusion" as you are hinting at her.i pray she will be guided and will stabilize her faith in islam once she is exposed to the teachings and guidance of the Ahlul-Bayt and the 12 Imams from the progeny of the Prophet.i will advice her to visit the nearest shia center in London.many of them are there.she can be attending lectures and gatherings there inshaAllah.

as for your role-model Yazeed,do you know that even Allah Himself cannot forgive Yazeed? He cannot forgive Yazeed because Allah is just.when a slave offends another slave,it is the other slave that has the right to forgive.when you do wrong against Allah,it is only Allah that forgives.Yazeed committed sin against Imam Hussain and he committed sin against Allah by trying to destroy Islam.he was not a muslim because when the head of Imam Hussain was taken to damascus in syria on a spear to yazeed,yazeed said that he wished if the kuffar of badr could have being alive to see how he is revenging against Muhammad.he said there was no revelation and nothing came from Allah.he was a kaffer by his own admission.he still saw his battle against Hussain as an extension of the battles fought against his predecessors in badr by the Prophet.

The decision to forgive or not to forgive yazeed for the beheading of Imam Hussain lies with Imam Hussain and the Ahlul-Bayt and the loyal companions that were massacred with him.if those men don’t forgive yazeed,no one can.those righteous men from the Household and their companions were masscred mercilessly and here a big fool like you come here to tell us you hope Allah forgive that pig.what if Imam Hussain does not want to forgive and the destiny of yazeed is jahannam? Does that not make you an advocate of the tyrant over the right and at the expense of the Prophet’s Household?are you not taking sides?where is the justice? we can only show compulsory love for the Ahlul-Bayt that Allah ordered us in the Quran to do by staying away from their enemies and condemning those enemies.that is the only way we can be sure that Allah will reward us positively.your wish for yazeed to be forgiven is at most can be described as "uncertain".Believe me if yazeed is forgiven by Imam Hussain,Allah will not forgive yazeed.his destiny is the deepest level of hell fire.do you know why? Because if yazeed is forgiven,then even iblis has a right to be forgiven!!!if yazeed is forgiven after he beheaded the Prophet’s grandson while he claims to be “muslim” in the seat of caliphate (sucessionship to the Prophet),then there is no evil more than that.then there is no human who will worth the punishment of Allah.and the punishment of Allah is a promise that will be fulffilled.the evil once hide behind forgiveness.yes we know Allah is forgiving.but there are things Allah will not forgive for.those hiding behind forgiveness while they refuse to repent and their hearts are likes stones,Allah will punish them inshaAllah.

As for your hopeless case and your brother in faith yazeed,I can only make things easier for you.start making dua (supplication) that Allah will join you and yazeed in the hereafter together.also don’t forget to make supplication that Allah forgives Iblis also.if you do make supplication for Iblis to be forgiven,then I will believe you are right and I am wrong.or you may want to tell us why it is not allowed to make supplication for Iblis to be forgiven.please enlighten us.

As for Aisha,the prophecy that she is the horn of satan and division,that means she was rebellious.the Prophet was buried in that house where she lived.infact she was his wife.and so what?previous prophets also had satanic wives.the meaning of “satan” is one who is “rebellious against God”.the Prophet made that prophecy about aisha as recorded in your books.even if for argument’s I agree the Prophet is buried were shaytan rose from,that satan is no longer with the Prophet or even beside the Prophet.she was not buried close to him because she did not want herself to be buried beside the Prophet out of her guilt.subhanallah.so she and the Prophet have long part their ways.

as for your baseless claim about the so called reconciliation between Ali and your hero sahaba who usurped the caliphate,know that Ali had no choice but to be peaceful and only voice his contempt where and when possible.in the words of Ali himself,"it was like a thorn in his throat"!!!the issue of khilafa (sucesionship) is the order and choice of Allah.the Prophet made known that Allah had prefered Ali.so whoever does contrary,he will settle the scores with Allah in the day of Qiyama.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2010
The supplication on the day of Imam Ali Ibn al-Hussain's matyrdom.also known as ziarat Imam as-Sajjad.

[b][size=16pt]زيارة الامام السجاد(ع)
اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ يا خُزّانَ عِلْمِ اللّهِ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ يا تَراجِمَةَ وَحْىِ اللّهِ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ يا اَئِمَّةَ الْهُدى اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ يا اَعْلامَ التُّقى اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ يا اَوْلادَ رَسُولِ اللّهِ اَنَا عارِفٌ بِحَقِّكُمْ مُسْتَبْصِرٌ بِشَاءْنِكُمْ مُعادٍ لاِعْداَّئِكُمْ مُوالٍ , لاِوْلِياَّئِكُمْ بِاَبى اَنْتُمْ وَاُمّى صَلَواتُ اللّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ اَللّهُمَّ اِنّى اَتَوالى آخِرَهُمْ كَما تَوالَيْتُ اَوَّلَهُمْ وَاَبْرَءُ مِنْ كُلِّ وَليجَةٍ دُونَهُمْ وَ اَكْفُرُ بِالْجِبْتِ وَالطّاغُوتِ وَاللاّتِ وَالْعُزّى صَلَواتُ اللّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ يا مَوالِىَّ وَرَحْمَةُ اللّهِ وَبَرَكاتُهُ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ يا سَيِّدَ الْعابِدينَ وَسُلالَةَ الْوَصِيّينَ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ يا باقِرَ عِلْمِ النَّبِيّينَ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ يا صادِقاً مُصَدَّقاً فِى الْقَوْلِ وَالْفِعْلِ يا مَوالِىَّ هذا يَوْمُكُمْ وَهُوَ يَوْمُ الثُّلَثاَّءِ وَاَنَا فيهِ ضَيْفٌ لَكُمْ وَمُسْتَجيرٌ بِكُمْ فَاَضيفُونى وَاَجيرُونى بِمَنْزِلَةِ اللّهِ عِنْدَكُمْ وَآلِ بَيْتِكُمُ الطَّيِّبينَ الطّاهِرين[/size][/b]

Translation (of the above arabic):

Peace be upon you oh treasure keepers of the knowledge of Allah
Peace be upon you oh interpreters of Allah’s revelations
Peace be upon you oh imams of guidance
Peace be upon you oh symbols of taqwa (piety)
Peace be upon you oh children of the Prophet (sa)
I do identify with your right
Knowing your position
I am an enemy to your enemies
And a friend to those friendly toward you
By my father and my mother may be the blessings of Allah be upon you
Oh Allah witness that I support the last of them as I support the first
I seek innocence to every authority (on earth) at their expense
I disbelive in every jibt (socerer and magician ) and al-taghut (satan and tyrant and oppressor)
I disbelieve in al-lat and al-uzza (two idols of Quraysh)
May the peace and blessings be upon you oh friends of the mercy and blessings of Allah
Peace be upon you oh master of the worshippers (i.e. the 4th Imam)
And the decendant of the successors
Peace be upon you AL-BAQER-the splitter of the prophets’ knowledge (i.e. the 5th Imam)
Peace be upon you AL-SADEQ truthful of the truthful in action and words (i.e. the 6th Imam)
Oh my masters,this is your day and it is the day of Tuesday
And I am a vistor to you (visiting them through this supplication)
And getting closer to Allah through you
Therefore be hospitable to me and get me closer to the throne of Allah
Through your position (given by Allah) and the members of the pure and sinless Household (as)
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2010
Lagosshia,pls could you give me the fabricated ahadiths?thank you brother.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2010
uplawal:

Lagosshia,pls could you give me the fabricated ahadiths?thank you brother.

PLEASE REFER TO THE BELOW LINKS (there is more details and explanations than for me to pick them individually):

1.) Abu Hurayra[/B] by Abdul-Hussayn Sharafiddeen al-Musawi  Views: 6478
This text examines the unreasonable number of the Prophet's traditions being narrated by one of his companion, Abu Hurayra :

http://www.al-islam.org/abu-hurayra/

2.)[b]T a h r i f

Investigating Distortions in Islamic Texts (i.e. hadiths)

http://www.al-islam.org/tahrif/

3.) 'Ashura - Misrepresentations and Distortions

http://www.al-islam.org/al-tawhid/ashura/
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 12:46am On Dec 31, 2010
uplawal:

@Abuzola,dnt you ever in your life laugh at me okay,you think me being a new muslim means i cant reason,and i dnt read,if you are not carefiul,they will tag you kufr for calling yazeed a true muslim, like they tag Dr Zakr Naik one,the whole of Alhe-Sunnah wal jammah of india were so much in anger cos he says (ra) to yazeed you of all people comes here to open your big mouth saying he was a good muslim and saying may Allah forgive him,shame on you Abuzola for saying that,you such misguided fellow Abuzola.you dnt know jack,you come here spewing rubbish and praising the people that destroyed a whole household of the prophet,also so happy to admit that Abubakar conniving with umar to burn down fatima bint Muhammad house should be celebrated,and you praised the people that did so,you so evil for admitting that,and loving the household of Abu Sufyan,shame,shame,shame on you,am not even shia but i hate oppresion done by the sahabas,period,and how are sure they are not the ones Prophet meant in the lake fountain?shior,so annoying
sorry ma, it won't happen again, but do you permit me to smile ? I no want make u vex,

but basically, you keep saying that the family of the Prophet or houslehold was cleansed, plz i want u to clear this misconception that it was genocide, hussein wasn't the only offspring of Fatimah and i also want you to know that all the female daughters of the Holy Prophet died in their husband house which should indicate to you that fatimah wasn't the only person that have grand children of the Prophet.

Umar married umm Qulthum the daughter of Ali grand daughter of the Prophet, umm kultum gave birth to two children for him zaid and ruqayyah, umar was murdered by a muslim slave of Al mughira who believed that umar was unjust to his tribunal so he assasinated him while he was leading the subhi prayer, and he committed suicide after stabbing and killing 11 people in the mosque, in another tradition ibn umar killed him, the slave name is Abu lu'u lu'u al ata al mujushi, shia have made his grave as a sacred place and they send blessing to him.
Why don't we complain.

uthman was murdered while he was reciting the Quran, he was killed by a group of agitated muslim who demanded that he produce one man whom the people accuse of conspiracy,
why didn't we complain, and this man married two daughter of the prophet and of them gave birth for him,
the shia rant
as if it just started
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2010
Abuzola !:

sorry ma, it won't happen again, but do you permit me to smile ? I no want make u vex,

but basically, you keep saying that the family of the Prophet or houslehold was cleansed, plz i want u to clear this misconception that it was genocide, hussein wasn't the only offspring of Fatimah and i also want you to know that all the female daughters of the Holy Prophet died in their husband house which should indicate to you that fatimah wasn't the only person that have grand children of the Prophet.

Umar married umm Qulthum the daughter of Ali grand daughter of the Prophet, umm kultum gave birth to two children for him zaid and ruqayyah, umar was murdered by a muslim slave of Al mughira who believed that umar was unjust to his tribunal so he assasinated him while he was leading the subhi prayer, and he committed suicide after stabbing and killing 11 people in the mosque, in another tradition ibn umar killed him, the slave name is Abu lu'u lu'u al ata al mujushi, shia have made his grave as a sacred place and they send blessing to him.
Why don't we complain.

uthman was murdered while he was reciting the Quran, he was killed by a group of agitated muslim who demanded that he produce one man whom the people accuse of conspiracy,
why didn't we complain, and this man married two daughter of the prophet and of them gave birth for him,
the shia rant
as if it just started

Hussain was not the only offspring of Fatima.yes we know.the other male offspring is Hassan,and he too was murdered by the enemies of the Ahlul-Bayt and the Prophet.as earlier explained to "Lagosboy",both usthman and umar were killed by non-muslims but the family of the Prophet were killed and oppressed by men who claimed to be "muslims" with their own mouths.

As regards the “other daughters” of the Prophet,scholars and historians are divided whether or not those daughters were the daughters of Khadijah from her previous marriage or the daughters of Hala (Khadija’s sisters) or simply adopted daughters.there is high and reasonable doubt if they were biological daughters of the Prophet.there are several accounts from sunni sources which point out that the Prophet had only one biological daughter and she is Fatima.we read a lot about how the Messenger talked about Fatima but we don’t even have a hadith where the Prophet talked about his supposedly “other daughters”.while the Messenger loved Hassan and Hussain so much and spoke about them and their position,we never heard of the Prophet talking about his supposedly “other daughters” and their children.who were they?who were the Prophet's other grandchildren apart from the children of Fatima if they truly existed?did the Messenger talk about them as his grandchildren like he spoke about Hassan and Hussain,the children of Fatima?why?we even have hadiths where the Prophet visited Fatima but we did not hear anything about him visiting his supposedly “other daughters”.it seems he didn’t like them or those “daughters” never existed or they were not his biological daughters!!!

And even for argument’s sake,lets assume that Fatima was not the only daughter and Hassan and Hussain were not the only grandchildren.does that make their calamity any less troublesome than we know of it?does that make their situation better?what is the logic behid your statement?are you saying if you have many more grandchildren,it is okay for some to be butcherred?

As regards the fabricated marriage of Umm Kulthum,daughter of Ali,to Umar that marriage only took place in the pages of your books not in reality.how can Imam Ali give his daughter to the man that threatened to burn her mother,daughter of the Prophet,alive?!!!!

Who is stopping you from complaining about umar?complain if it is just.that is your headache.when we complain for the Ahlul-Bayt it is because they were oppressed and their rights taken and Allah had ordered us to take care of them.it is our responsibility to look after them.Allah told the messenger to say in the Quran:”I ask you for no reward,except the love of my near ones”.did the muslims fulfill that?whether they are alive or dead we will love them because the Quran is still a witness over us forever.and we will fulfill our duty.as for umar and his killing,the killing of umar is just the killling of any politician or leader.if you want to remember him you are free to.you cannot equate umar or usthman to the members of the Ahlul-Bayt.you cannot even compare the killing of umar and the matrydom of Imam Ali.Imam Ali was matyred thanks to the treachery of muawiya,another hero of yours and supposedly a "muslim".that is all part of the schemes against the Prophet's family and the hate for the Prophet himself by the banu umayya and the pagans of quraysh and the hypocrites who proclaimed falsely they were muslims to save their skins and face from shame of defeat and embarrasement after they failed to defeat the Prophet after all they did to make the Muslims suffer,

The rule of umar and usthman and their actions are testimonies over them.if the entire world likes,let everyone die.that doesn’t justify the life-long oppression suffered by the Ahlul-Bayt and their systemic killing and now you are here trying to cover up and make us forget.that must be your wishful thinking!!!

also i would advice you to understand the significance of the tragedy of Karbala (and why it was very tragic) and the significance of the sacrifice and  matyrdom of Imam Hussain very well and then you will understand why even above the other matyrdoms of the Ahlul-Bayt members we give it special attention as it deserves and is demanded.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2010
Uplawal you are free to make your research, umar was murdered by a muslim slave just like i mentioned above, uthman as well was assasinated by muslim rebels because he refuse to hand over one muslim they accused of conspiracy.

Imam hassan prior to his death, on his sick bed, he said he didn't suspect anybody of his illness and let them not accuse anybody, our shia brothers are now accusing muawiya, shia ITK is too much.
Whether they believe or disbelieve in other daughters of the Prophet thats their own cup of tea
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2010
@Abuzola!

you are an ignorant person with a twist.you express your ignorance with comedy and you're very ridiculous.

i will advice you again to research very well.it was first of all muawiya that used money to make the servant of Imam Ali (as) strike the Imam while the Imam was in prostration in the holy month of Ramadan for morning prayers in the mosque of Kufa.that is indeed honor because Ali is the indomitable lion of Allah.no man can face him and defeat him face to face.infact the coward muawiya turned down a challenge for a one on one battle with the Imam to settle the dispute (and that coward refused).he asked his followers to hang pieces of Quranic verses on their swords to save themselves from defeat when they were facing the army of Imam Ali in the battle of Siffeen.Imam Ali faced over 80 men in his life time while fighting for Islam and he single-handedly killed each one of them,among the famous battles he single-handedly won/rescued for Islam in the very days of the Prophet were the battle of Khaybar and the battle of Uhud.it should really not be suprising why members of banu umayya (led by Abu Sufyan and his son muawiya and grandson yazeed),the fiercest enemies of the Prophet,would hate Imam Ali and his children so much.Imam Ali was the butcher of shirk (polytheism and idolatry) in arabia.if Islam stood,Islam stood with the blessings and will of Allah through his Messenger's mouth Muhammad (sa) and the sword of the undefeated lion,Imam Ali (as).you find out about the popular saying:"there is no hero,except Ali,and there is no sword except Zhul-Fiqar".Zhul-Fiqar is the name of Imam Ali's sword.when Imam Ali was struck on the head in the mosque while in prostration the first thing he uttered was: "By the Lord of the Ka'ba i have triumphed"!!!!

in the case of Imam Hassan it was clear as the light of the sun why his own wife poisoned him.his wife was lured by muawiya with money and this time with the promise that when Imam Hassan is killed,she would marry muawiya's kaffir son yazeed.

do you want to deny the prophecy of the holy Prophet? the holy Prophet used to kiss Hussain on his neck area while he used to kiss Hassan on his mouth.Hussain once complained to his mother,Fatima,that his grandfather kisses him on the neck while he kisses Hassan on the mouth.then the Prophet explained to Fatima the sad ending of his grandsons who will stand up for the preservation of Islam through the sacrifice of their blood in the face of tyranny and un-godly beasts like muawiya and yazeed.Imam Hassan was poisoned through the mouth the Prophet used to kiss while Imam Hussain was beheaded on the neck the Prophet used to kiss.muawiya is the same man the Prophet said that:"the day you see muawiya on my pulpit,kill him"!!!and this is the same muawiya you are defending and you believe he was caliph (sucessor to the Prophet).men like abu sufyan and muawiya embraced Islam outwardly because they were humiliated and they still kept the grudge in them.when they saw they could not extinguish Islam,they then joined Islam outwardly and went after power after the Prophet's demise in the name of caliphate that abu bakr first set lose from its place and usurped allowing men like muawiya to split the ummah with treachery and schemes.goodluck to you and all the best!!!i wish you happy 2011 in advance.may Allah have mercy on you and guide you to the path of the Prophet and the Ahlul-Bayt and save you from the blindness of their enemies.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2010
LagosShia:

@Abuzola!

you are an ignorant person with a twist.you express your ignorance with comedy and you're very ridiculous.

i will advice you again to research very well.it was first of all muawiya that used money to make the servant of Imam Ali (as) strike the Imam while the Imam was in prostration in the holy month of Ramadan for morning prayers in the mosque of Kufa.that is indeed honor because Ali is the indomitable lion of Allah.no man can face him and defeat him face to face.infact the coward muawiya turned down a challenge for a one on one battle with the Imam to settle the dispute (and that coward refused).he asked his followers to hang pieces of Quranic verses on their swords to save themselves from defeat when they were facing the army of Imam Ali in the battle of Siffeen.Imam Ali faced over 80 men in his life time while fighting for Islam and he single-handedly killed each one of them,among the famous battles he single-handedly won/rescued for Islam in the very days of the Prophet were the battle of Khaybar and the battle of Uhud.it should really not be suprising why members of banu umayya (led by Abu Sufyan and his son muawiya and grandson yazeed),the fiercest enemies of the Prophet,would hate Imam Ali and his children so much.Imam Ali was the butcher of shirk (polytheism and idolatry) in arabia.if Islam stood,Islam stood with the blessings and will of Allah through his Messenger's mouth Muhammad (sa) and the sword of the undefeated lion,Imam Ali (as).you find out about the popular saying:"there is no hero,except Ali,and there is no sword except Zhul-Fiqar".Zhul-Fiqar is the name of Imam Ali's sword.when Imam Ali was struck on the head in the mosque while in prostration the first thing he uttered was: "By the Lord of the Ka'ba i have triumphed"!!!!

in the case of Imam Hassan it was clear as the light of the sun why his own wife poisoned him.his wife was lured by muawiya with money and this time with the promise that when Imam Hassan is killed,she would marry muawiya's kaffir son yazeed.

do you want to deny the prophecy of the holy Prophet? the holy Prophet used to kiss Hussain on his neck area while he used to kiss Hassan on his mouth.Hussain once complained to his mother,Fatima,that his grandfather kisses him on the neck while he kisses Hassan on the mouth.then the Prophet explained to Fatima the sad ending of his grandsons who will stand up for the preservation of Islam through the sacrifice of their blood in the face of tyranny and un-godly beasts like muawiya and yazeed.Imam Hassan was poisoned through the mouth the Prophet used to kiss while Imam Hussain was beheaded on the neck the Prophet used to kiss.muawiya is the same man the Prophet said that:"the day you see muawiya on my pulpit,kill him"!!!and this is the same muawiya you are defending and you believe he was caliph (sucessor to the Prophet).men like abu sufyan and muawiya embraced Islam outwardly because they were humiliated and they still kept the grudge in them.when they saw they could not extinguish Islam,they then joined Islam outwardly and went after power after the Prophet's demise in the name of caliphate that abu bakr first set lose from its place and usurped allowing men like muawiya to split the ummah with treachery and schemes.goodluck to you and all the best!!!i wish you happy 2011 in advance.may Allah have mercy on you and guide you to the path of the Prophet and the Ahlul-Bayt and save you from the blindness of their enemies.
who the hell is talking to you, you can burn yourself for seeing me revealing the truth about shia for all i care. Tsew

my sister, o járe, don't mind that shia of a boy, in Al bidayah wan nihayah of ibn kathir, muawiyyah wasn't the assasinator of Ali, the khawarij said that islam was divided because of Ali and muawiya strife, hence this two should be exterminated, Abdul rahman ibn muljam struck Ali with a poisoned sword on his way to the mosque in the morning and Muawiyya escaped with a scratch, thats the truth.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2010
Uplawal, what i want you to know is that shia sanctify the family of the prophet to the extreme, with bogus lies and factitious tale,

do you know that fatimah bint asad the wife of Abu Talib (parent of Ali) was reported to have been in pain and she prayed at the ka'abah for easy and the ka'abah opened and she entered, she stayed there for 3 days and then she gave birth to Ali in the ka'abah''. It is in their book called TAZKERATUL KHAWAS UL UMMA page 7,

Fatimah was also reported to have stayed away from people for 75 days to write her own Quran, it has more content than our normal Quran, claiming that uthman didn't compile the full Quran, so Angel Jibril came and revealed it to her. If you think am lying plz make your own research and belie me here in public.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2010
Least i forget, i want to bring your attention to the shia Quran. The shia Quran contains additional surah or chapter, 'SURATUL NURAYN and SURATUL WILAYAH' funny but true, even wikipedia acknowledged this, so no excuse for denial, and in Quran 5:67 of the shia they claim Allah urged the prophet to proclaimed the message of caliphate of Ali. There are so many verses that they twisted and added Ali's favour to it apart from the two additional chapters. May Allah save us from this cult ooo, amin
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 12:14am On Jan 01, 2011
Abuzola !:

who the hell is talking to you, you can burn yourself for seeing me revealing the truth about shia for all i care. Tsew

my sister, o járe, don't mind that shia of a boy, in Al bidayah wan nihayah of ibn kathir, muawiyyah wasn't the assasinator of Ali, the khawarij said that islam was divided because of Ali and muawiya strife, hence this two should be exterminated, Abdul rahman ibn muljam struck Ali with a poisoned sword on his way to the mosque in the morning and Muawiyya escaped with a scratch, thats the truth.

keep fooling yourself with fictitious stories by the enemies of the Ahlul-bayt.to you,muawiya was such an angel.he never committed any wrong.him and Imam Ali fought in the battle of siffeen but both were good.you are here quoting the khawarij.who cares about what khawarij (literally "those who left Islam"wink say?and just to correct you and please stop passing wrong information:the khawarij actually believe that Imam Ali inspite of all the words of the Prophet and the Quran,ia kaffir.do you know why?they wanted Imam Ali to have imposed his will firmer and lay hold on the caliphate even if that meant all muslims dying and destroying Islam itself.do your research well.READ ABOUT THE BATTLE OF NAHRWAN Imam Ali fought against the kharijites/khawarij where almost all of them were exterminated.

according to Imam Ali:"time has indeed betrayed me to the extent that people now say Ali and Muawiya"!!!!

Imam Ali was matyred in Kufa,how does that bring muawiya into the picture?muawiya was based in Damascus syria.are you that dumb?if muawiya would have got himself anywhere close to Kufa,he would have being butchered.what are you saying?are you speaking in tongues? Imam Ali was struck when he was in prostration.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 12:22am On Jan 01, 2011
Abuzola !:

Uplawal, what i want you to know is that shia sanctify the family of the prophet to the extreme, with bogus lies and factitious tale,

do you know that fatimah bint asad the wife of Abu Talib (parent of Ali) was reported to have been in pain and she prayed at the ka'abah for easy and the ka'abah opened and she entered, she stayed there for 3 days and then she gave birth to Ali in the ka'abah''. It is in their book called TAZKERATUL KHAWAS UL UMMA page 7,

Fatimah was also reported to have stayed away from people for 75 days to write her own Quran, it has more content than our normal Quran, claiming that uthman didn't compile the full Quran, so Angel Jibril came and revealed it to her. If you think am lying plz make your own research and belie me here in public.

yes we do believe that when the mother of Imam Ali wanted to give birth,a miracle happened and Imam Ali was delivered inside the Ka'ba.that is a honor that no one else have.also note that while your heroes worshipped idols,Imam Ali never worshipped an idol and thus the saying "karramallah wajhahu" is stated after his name by sunnis because Imam Ali never bowed to an idol.the phrase means "may Allah honor his face".i will advice you to search the net for pictures of the yearly crack that still happens to this day on the birthday of Imam Ali on the wall of the Ka'ba.the wall of the Ka'ba that split open for the mother to pass still cracks yearly on the birthday of Imam Ali.that is a miraculous sign that cannot be concealed.the wahhabis in saudi arabia have tried their best to seal that yearly opening but they have failed.inshaAllah i will find pictures and post.

as for your allegation about us having another Quran,please i would like to remind you that this is 2011.this lie has expired.it was being used before when people had no internet.the Quran in my house was printed in sunni Egypt.i have never seen the Quran you say we have that is different from yours.stop the lies.otherwise you are cursed!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque / Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby / How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.