Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,842 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Refuting Shia Baseless Theology - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Refuting Shia Baseless Theology (23698 Views)

Refuting The Shia Aqeeda 1 - An Alhussunah Schorlar / What A Professor Of Theology Thinks About The Islamic Religion. / The Immamah A Source Of Confusion; It Is Falsehood Based On Fraudulent Theology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2011
Abuzola !:

you are nothing but a dissemble person, how can you make a silly incognito just to deceive people like uplawal, stoning of adulterer is accepted as Allah's law by shia world wide you personally reject it, secondly you again reject two additional shia surah in the Quran and thirdly you aired your view that nobody not even Ayatollah can tell u what to do, you opposed shedding of blood on ashura, and lot more, this confirm my incentious about your shia doctrine. Is a waste of time argueing with a fella like you since you don't speak on behalf of true shia who are proud of their sect and wouldn't conceal any modicum, instead you lay sporus dissension.

you think by talking empty words and throwing insults and using grammar is what proves your case?

i have made myself perfectly clear but people like you try to confuse others.i have told you that i am shia and muslim and nothing can stop that.

i have told you that personally i dont think stonning is acceptable because a different punishment is stated in the Quran.i also said that the main body of shias like sunnis accept stonning for adulterers and flogging for fornicators and they apply it as punishment.for example Shia Iran sentences people to stonning.until i am convinced,i dont see a reason why i should accept stonning.if i am convinced to accept it,then i will not feel ashame to say i was wrong.i am not deceiving anyone and i am only after the truth.

i have made it clear to your dumb head that the Shia do not have additional two surahs.those two surahs are forgeries.that is accepted by all shias and all sunnis.i also accept that.shia and sunnis have the same Quran that is made up of 114 surahs.dont accuse the shia of having a different Quran when they dont.the Shia too dont believe in Tahreef (alteration) of Quran but you do based on your admission and stupidity.you even believe a hadith where Aisha alleged that 127 verses from 200 are missing from surat al-ahzab.that hadith is rejected even by sunnis.but it is only normal that since you are confused and you dont even know what sunnis believe you only run your mouth to deceive people that you know something.you simply want to oppose anything Shia no matter in what way you do and how dishonestly you act and talk.

i have also told you that the shedding of blood is not permitted by many Shia Ayatollahs.our scholars, majority of them have made that haram.i am only following them.so again you accused me wrongly of not being truly Shia.just stop acting like a child.you still have a chance to learn,
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2011
Why should a muslim even accept stoning when is not even in the Quran,its basicly implying the Quran is deficients and the was are not complete,when in reality and ritually is perfect and complete,anyways all muslims cannot be fooled altogether though.

Lagosshia,that Abuzola is something else

Sent message to your inbox already
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by congoshine(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2011
uplawal:

Why should a muslim even accept stoning when is not even in the Quran,its basicly implying the Quran is deficients and the was are not complete,when in reality and ritually is perfect and complete,anyways all muslims cannot be fooled altogether though.

Allahu Akbar !
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2011
LagosShia:

you think by talking empty words and throwing insults and using grammar is what proves your case?

i have made myself perfectly clear but people like you try to confuse others.i have told you that i am shia and muslim and nothing can stop that.

i have told you that personally i dont think stonning is acceptable because a different punishment is stated in the Quran.i also said that the main body of shias like sunnis accept stonning for adulterers and flogging for fornicators and they apply it as punishment.for example Shia Iran sentences people to stonning.until i am convinced,i dont see a reason why i should accept stonning.if i am convinced to accept it,then i will not feel ashame to say i was wrong.i am not deceiving anyone and i am only after the truth.

i have made it clear to your dumb head that the Shia do not have additional two surahs.those two surahs are forgeries.that is accepted by all shias and all sunnis.i also accept that.shia and sunnis have the same Quran that is made up of 114 surahs.dont accuse the shia of having a different Quran when they dont.the Shia too dont believe in Tahreef (alteration) of Quran but you do based on your admission and stupidity.you even believe a hadith where Aisha alleged that 127 verses from 200 are missing from surat al-ahzab.that hadith is rejected even by sunnis.but it is only normal that since you are confused and you dont even know what sunnis believe you only run your mouth to deceive people that you know something.you simply want to oppose anything Shia no matter in what way you do and how dishonestly you act and talk.

i have also told you that the shedding of blood is not permitted by many Shia Ayatollahs.our scholars, majority of them have made that haram.i am only following them.so again you accused me wrongly of not being truly Shia.just stop acting like a child.you still have a chance to learn,

what sort of shambolic person are u, just take ur time and read your post again, i never agreed with the assertion that suratul ahzab wasn't complete, why are you slandering me, i was even the one challenging uplawal to present me hadith that justify what she said, and again you made mention of not abiding by some shia yet you claim to follow Ayatollah again contradicting yourself, what a goon, you don't even know how to confute, a virtue of a dissonant person.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2011
uplawal:

oh my, i again repeat that hadith contains reported words of Allah by the Prophet, i gave you a couple of hadiths as an example yesterday, haven't u read hadith that prophet muhammad says Allah said this or that ? Thats your own palava
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2011
uplawal:

oh my, i again repeat that hadith contains reported words of Allah by the Prophet, i gave you a couple of hadiths as an example yesterday, haven't u read hadith that prophet muhammad says Allah said this or that ? Thats your own palava
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Sweetnecta: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2011
@All muslimu wa Muslimatu: I think is high time all of this ended. Do it for the pleasure of Allah. No more bickering. Salaamu alaykum wa Rahmatulah.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by congoshine(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2011
Abuzola !:

Abuzola !:

Abuzola !:

what sort of shambolic person are u, just take your time and read your post again, i never agreed with the assertion that suratul ahzab wasn't complete, why are you slandering me, i was even the one challenging uplawal to present me hadith that justify what she said, and again you made mention of not abiding by some shia yet you claim to follow Ayatollah again contradicting yourself, what a goon, you don't even know how to confute, a virtue of a dissonant person.
The 'God',his 'messenger' and their followers are all confused. 

Allahu Akaar !

[center]
Runs away before they turn on me rather than on themselves sad
[/center]
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2011
uplawal:

Are you sick or something,is anything wrong with you?do you think because i dnt send mail to you on facebook again means i dnt know what am doing,in your entire life and i repeat,dnt you ever and ever call me by my name on nairaland,have i ever called you your real name on nairaland?just make sure you erase my name or else i will report you to Allah and he will answer because you are trying to implicate my personality,which you already did on facebook anyway,you called me all sorts of name,you actually said me am not normal mentally, you and i know facebook is entirely different from nairaland,you exposed me to public,walahi it will be difficult to forgive you trust me,and youre in for it.

You just said rubbish all long on facebook anyway,i just decided to ignore you,have you read the post well upthere,did i ever say the Quran to be incomplete?i was actually fighting that the Quran is complete,then you stated saying stoning verse,and some others are not in the Quran,that they were meant to be there, does that not show you meant the Quran to be incomplete?is it not so absurd for you to say i said the Quran is incomplete,when you  actually said it cos you said some verses like stoning verse is not there,pls tell me now,who is implying the Quran not to be complete?thats why i went and brought your evidence of what you and your people said and thought about the incompletement of the noble Quran,and i dnt know the person that told you  that i said uthman removed 200 verses,or maybe youre reading upside down,if you cant see clearly your hadith was the one that says Ayesha said the Quran Al-ahzab actually contain 200 and Uthman removed 127 verses and left 73 verses,thats why i brought it to you to see,its  your book that wrote it and i simply brought it for you to read and youre here telling i said the Quran to be incomplete,or is it me that says is not complete or your Heros above that said it with thier own mouth in the hadith.And you know you made mention of my hubby the last time,you said my hubby is the one that was mentoring me,i dnt talk cos i felt since nobody is mentoring me, i dnt need to be loud about you insulting my hubby,my hubby that you dnt even know,imagine,youre so mannerless to include my hubby in matter that he does not know anything about and you dnt even know him.

i almost wee wee in my boxer, wallayi and Allah is my witness that i never mean to humiliate you like you insinuated, plz and plz forgve me for any ill word, i thought you too wouldn't be ashame of your stance regarding your belief unlike lagos shia thats why i posted all that, besides, you were the cause because since you know that you don't believe in hadith why did you challenge me by asking me why i believe in the hadith i quoted since Quran doesn't support it, for you to ask me this on facebook in public when you know we are tackling it here meant that you don't feel infringe if we carry on there, but am really sorry for whatever inconveniency. You have not shown me any hadith of 200 leftover Quran, itqan and co are historian and not hadith transmitters.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@All muslimu wa Muslimatu: I think is high time all of this ended. Do it for the pleasure of Allah. No more bickering. Salaamu alaykum wa Rahmatulah.
wa'alaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Lagosboy: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2011
@Abuzola

Brother please let us stop this conversation as you can see i have stopped contributing to the thread. Believe me bro nothing good will come out of this conversation except bickwering, hatred and more confusion. Lagosshia is shia and he his happy with it so please leave him to his beiliefs. Uplawal is unfortunately confused please let her be, with time she will learn more about the deen inshallah.

You can only educate someone willing to listen, otherwise it is wasted effort and energy. We are making a fool of ourselves and mockery of our religion with our confusing postings and bickering.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by chakula: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2011
Lagosboy:

@Abuzola

Brother please let us stop this conversation as you can see i have stopped contributing to the thread. Believe me bro nothing good will come out of this conversation except bickwering, hatred and more confusion. Lagosshia is shia and he his happy with it so please leave him to his beiliefs. Uplawal is unfortunately confused please let her be, with time she will learn more about the deen inshallah.

You can only educate someone willing to listen, otherwise it is wasted effort and energy. We are making a fool of ourselves and mockery of our religion with our confusing postings and bickering.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by tbaba1234: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2011
Salam,

Ibrahim(AS) was muslim, not shia not sunni
Musa(AS) was muslim, not shia not sunni
Isa(AS) was muslim, not shia not sunni
Mohammed(AS) was muslim,not sunni not shia

The prophet predicted that his ummah will divide into sects, unfortunately that is the case today.

Let's focus on the things that unite us as muslims and serve Allah to the best of our ability. All these bickering is unwarranted.

Salam aleikum
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2011
tbaba1234:

Salam,

Ibrahim(AS) was muslim, not shia not sunni
Musa(AS) was muslim, not shia not sunni
Isa(AS) was muslim, not shia not sunni
Mohammed(AS) was muslim,not sunni not shia

The prophet predicted that his ummah will divide into sects, unfortunately that is the case today.

Let's focus on the things that unite us as muslims and serve Allah to the best of our ability. All these bickering is unwarranted.

Salam aleikum
neither am i a party of two sect, but i relie on sunni for guidance, if there wouldn't be any group of ulamas with pure belief, holding fast to Quran and sunnah there is no way to make prejudice judgement, ijma, Qiyas and fatwah. This group is named Ahlu sunnah, and the members 'sunni'. There is no way to call up muslim with adulterated iman/ideology into the group for dissemination of verdict, a shia believe the 3 guided caliphs are accursed, ahmadiyya believe muhammad wasn't the last Prophet but ahmad Ghulam the founder of the movement contradicting the Quran, Quraniyun reject hadith, Qadiriya and tijaniya believe that their founders were waliy, their followers commit shirk by calling on them in terms of dolour and distress. The strict followers of Quran and hadith are called ahlu sunnah. So don't be mistaken, i do not belong to any sect but authomatically am sunni since Quran and hadith is what i clenched
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2011
Lagosboy:

@Abuzola

alright
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2011
Abuzola !:

what sort of shambolic person are u, just take your time and read your post again, i never agreed with the assertion that suratul ahzab wasn't complete, why are you slandering me, i was even the one challenging uplawal to present me hadith that justify what she said, and again you made mention of not abiding by some shia yet you claim to follow Ayatollah again contradicting yourself, what a goon, you don't even know how to confute, a virtue of a dissonant person.

you never bring up any accusation or allegation that you can prove yourself correct.all you do is go wild by spamming the thread with irrelevant posts,remarks and words,insults and lies.

you accused the shia that they believe in 2 extra surahs.i brought you a sunni website defending the shia against that particular claim about those surahs.that claim is mostly repeated by christian missionaries to doubt the Quran and those 2 surahs are plain forgeries.

your aim to repeat the lie of the missionaries is a way to cast doubt on the shia belief in the Quran.remember what the Prophet said:i am leaving behind with you the two weighty things-the Quran and my Ahlul-Bayt,my Propgeny.if you hold on to them you will never go astray".there is no muslim group that holds on to both the Quran and the Progeny other than the Shia school of thought.that is the will of the Prophet the shia obey.

when you presented those two forged surahs,i then in retaliation presented from your own sunni "sahih" books hadiths which says that the Quran has missing verses.i am still waiting for an answer from you regarding those hadiths.you are accusing the shia of having extra two surahs.but your sunni hadith book have hadiths that say the Quran is missing.explain to us how you can deny those hadiths.those hadiths have being presented by me.read the previous page of the thread,you will find them there.

i have told you that what makes a shia is the wilayah of Ahlul-Bayt and the belief that Imam Ali was the first of 12 legitimate and divinely appointed Imams in succession to the Prophet after his death.anyone who believes in that is a shia.you keep passing judgement about me being a shia because of stonning.if you accuse me of not being shia based on that (my denial of stonning for adultery),then i am not also sunni and you can altogether say i am a kafir for not believing in stonning.that my dear old man is not a criteria for passing judgement on peoples' iman.what makes a muslim is the shahada and not the stonning for adulterers.

the early muslims have even forged a hadith from Aisha that there was a verse of stonning which was left out of the Quran.all that was in a bid to justify stonning.you personally even believe that verse was left out as you supported that fabricated hadith.how can a verse be left out when people remembered the name of the verse and what it says?i am not being adamant.i am only saying that you should not cast doubt on the Quran in order to make a point.that is wrong.the shia too believe in stonning but they reject that your sunni hadith that the so called verse of stonning is missing.if anyone can prove to me why stonning should be used and accepted,i will accept it.so instead of name calling and trying to be argumentative,try and present your evidence and logic why i should accept stonning.convince me if you can.

in another post,you were bragging about being sunni.you grouped the shia with the tijaniyya (sufis who can also be both sunni or shia as sufism itself is not a sect per se but a deviation) and ahmadiyyas who believe that Muhammad (sa) is not the last prophet and they believe in Ghulam Ahmad as a prophet.you also mistook the tawassool of the sufis like the tijjaniyya for shirk.that shows how wahhabi your brain has been washed and how deficient you are.you simply grouped the shia with the other "deviant" sects because the shia hate the first 3 caliphs.on that ground,i want to tell you that you should also believe that many sahaba were deviant because they themselves (the sahaba) hated themselves and even fought against each other.what about that?is that not a proof for their deviation and a vindication for the shia hate against some sahaba including the first 3 caliphs?

my advice as ever is for you to read from wide range of sources and angles."read" is the first verse of the Quranic revelation.so please help yourself and do us a favor by reading.you will spare my time and dont have me here wasting my time replying to ignorance.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by isalegan2: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2011
LagosShia,
Leave Abuzola alone. Am not taking sides. Everybody, leave everybody alone. embarassed smiley
Salaam.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
@Lagosboy,pls would you mind not interfering to my issue,what do you mean am confused,do you think i dnt know what am doing?anyway,its your own headache to decide if am confused,must i be a sunni before i go paradise or whats your problem really,when i came to Islam nobody was my mentor ,so if i decide to take on or accept or refuse any idealogy,it should not be your problem or anyones,just mind business as i dnt interfer to what doesnot matter to me.

@Chakular,hypocrite why did you highlite the confused part,are you to guide me?very confused people calling someoneelse's confused.I just hate the way some hypocrite sunnis reason on this forum
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2011
@Lagosboy,Abuzola,,chackula and co,but is there really a problem to the reason why i refused to support the evils your heros did while alive,how they forged hadiths to support  stoningAdulterers,Apostate,Suckling when they are so absent in the whole of Quran,isn't it that they directly says the Quran is deficient and incomplete with those evil hadiths supporting those barbaric devilish doctrine,and to make matter worst is for them to now say in thier book,that surah Ahzab is not complete and  that it supposed to be 200,but its 73,meaning a whole 127 is missing,how can they alledgely lie that the book from Allah is incomplete,you people should fear Allah and dnt include manmade punishment to Divine laws,

Or why should it annoy you when i refuse to support the evils your heros did regarding the household of the prophet,how they specifically burnt down fatima's house and killed her hubby,and sons,while you turn blind eyes to it,and some people remember it with passion,should that now cause you to maliciously hate whoever loved the prophets household,and anybody found loving the household is "tagged confused or not guided as you claimed"
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2011
uplawal:

@Lagosboy,Abuzola,,chackula and co,but is there really a problem to the reason why i refused to support the evils your heros did while alive,how they forged hadiths to support stoningAdulterers,Apostate,Suckling when they are so absent in the whole of Quran,isn't it that they directly says the Quran is deficient and incomplete with those evil hadiths supporting those barbaric devilish doctrine,and to make matter worst is for them to now say in thier book,that surah Ahzab is not complete and it supposed to be 200,but its 73,meaning a whole 127 is missing,how can they alledgely lie that the book from Allah is incomplete,you people should fear Allah and dnt include manmade punishment to Divine laws,

Or why should it annoy you when i refuse to support the evils your heros did regarding the household of the prophet,how the specifically burnt down fatima's house and kill her hubby,and kills,while you turn blind eyes to it,and some people remember it with passion,should that now cause you to maliciously hate whoever loved the prophets household,and anybody found loving the household is "tagged confused or not guided as you claimed"
big sister, plz show us the hadith that says azhab is incomplete, why are you excult of lying,
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2011
Its you and the Alhe Sunnah group that says so,you all lied that the Quran Surah Ahzab is incomplete,we have provided you with proofs based on your taftseer,its in the thread,locate it,i cant be bothered about such again for now am busy, i need to cook supper
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2011
LagosShia:

you never bring up any accusation or allegation that you can prove yourself correct.all you do is go wild by spamming the thread with irrelevant posts,remarks and words,insults and lies.

you accused the shia that they believe in 2 extra surahs.i brought you a sunni website defending the shia against that particular claim about those surahs.that claim is mostly repeated by christian missionaries to doubt the Quran and those 2 surahs are plain forgeries.

your aim to repeat the lie of the missionaries is a way to cast doubt on the shia belief in the Quran.remember what the Prophet said:i am leaving behind with you the two weighty things-the Quran and my Ahlul-Bayt,my Propgeny.if you hold on to them you will never go astray".there is no muslim group that holds on to both the Quran and the Progeny other than the Shia school of thought.that is the will of the Prophet the shia obey.

when you presented those two forged surahs,i then in retaliation presented from your own sunni "sahih" books hadiths which says that the Quran has missing verses.i am still waiting for an answer from you regarding those hadiths.you are accusing the shia of having extra two surahs.but your sunni hadith book have hadiths that say the Quran is missing.explain to us how you can deny those hadiths.those hadiths have being presented by me.read the previous page of the thread,you will find them there.

i have told you that what makes a shia is the wilayah of Ahlul-Bayt and the belief that Imam Ali was the first of 12 legitimate and divinely appointed Imams in succession to the Prophet after his death.anyone who believes in that is a shia.you keep passing judgement about me being a shia because of stonning.if you accuse me of not being shia based on that (my denial of stonning for adultery),then i am not also sunni and you can altogether say i am a kafir for not believing in stonning.that my dear old man is not a criteria for passing judgement on peoples' iman.what makes a muslim is the shahada and not the stonning for adulterers.

the early muslims have even forged a hadith from Aisha that there was a verse of stonning which was left out of the Quran.all that was in a bid to justify stonning.you personally even believe that verse was left out as you supported that fabricated hadith.how can a verse be left out when people remembered the name of the verse and what it says?i am not being adamant.i am only saying that you should not cast doubt on the Quran in order to make a point.that is wrong.the shia too believe in stonning but they reject that your sunni hadith that the so called verse of stonning is missing.if anyone can prove to me why stonning should be used and accepted,i will accept it.so instead of name calling and trying to be argumentative,try and present your evidence and logic why i should accept stonning.convince me if you can.

in another post,you were bragging about being sunni.you grouped the shia with the tijaniyya (sufis who can also be both sunni or shia as sufism itself is not a sect per se but a deviation) and ahmadiyyas who believe that Muhammad (sa) is not the last prophet and they believe in Ghulam Ahmad as a prophet.you also mistook the tawassool of the sufis like the tijjaniyya for shirk.that shows how wahhabi your brain has been washed and how deficient you are.you simply grouped the shia with the other "deviant" sects because the shia hate the first 3 caliphs.on that ground,i want to tell you that you should also believe that many sahaba were deviant because they themselves (the sahaba) hated themselves and even fought against each other.what about that?is that not a proof for their deviation and a vindication for the shia hate against some sahaba including the first 3 caliphs?

my advice as ever is for you to read from wide range of sources and angles."read" is the first verse of the Quranic revelation.so please help yourself and do us a favor by reading.you will spare my time and dont have me here wasting my time replying to ignorance.
hahahaha, tijaniya, qadiriya are sufi ? Is a mistake argueing with you in the first place, i have been arguing with a coconut head all along, how many times have we defended shia in this forum when christian lambast muslim, go and ask uplawal, she was here when we confabulated the issue of Ayatollah sleeping with a 4 years old girl, and now you are here cheering that sunni refute the 2 additional chapter of the shia Quran which the christian always illustrate. Henceforth since i now peruse your methodology and wisdom i will treat your post with baloney and catch my fun now that i know that you are myopia. Be my guest
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2011
uplawal:

Its you and the Alhe Sunnah group that says so,you all lied that the Quran  Surah Ahzab is incomplete,we have provided you with proofs based on your taftseer,its in the thread,locate it,i cant be bothered about such again for now am busy, i need to cook supper
now you are talking, why did you say hadith in the first place, anyway i have forgiven you lol my sister, whatever tafsir you read is incorrect or was made to tarnish sunni's image. I never heard itqan and co in my life, tabari and ibn kathir are our respected tafsir scholar and not balogun and sodiq or itqan, hope you ain't still angry with me, ma binu jo
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2011
Abuzola !:

hahahaha, tijaniya, qadiriya are sufi ? Is a mistake argueing with you in the first place, i have been arguing with a coconut head all along, how many times have we defended shia in this forum when christian lambast muslim, go and ask uplawal, she was here when we confabulated the issue of Ayatollah sleeping with a 4 years old girl, and now you are here cheering that sunni refute the 2 additional chapter of the shia Quran which the christian always illustrate. Henceforth since i now peruse your methodology and wisdom i will treat your post with baloney and catch my fun now that i know that you are myopia. Be my guest

oh so i see why you now behave worse than the missionaries themselves.you have being contaminated with their systemic lies and imaginations against islam.you are here using those tactics against fellow muslims to create some sort of euphoria for yourself.

defending the truth is an obligation for muslims and you dont have to buy my credit for doing that.a muslim must be cool-headed enough and must have the ability to discriminate among issues as to what is wrong and right with a sense of fairness and justice.

from your above,are you saying/denying/doubting/asking tijaniyyah and qadiriyya are not sufis?
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 5:56am On Jan 05, 2011
LagosShia:

oh so i see why you now behave worse than the missionaries themselves.you have being contaminated with their systemic lies and imaginations against islam.you are here using those tactics against fellow muslims to create some sort of euphoria for yourself.

defending the truth is an obligation for muslims and you dont have to buy my credit for doing that.a muslim must be cool-headed enough and must have the ability to discriminate among issues as to what is wrong and right with a sense of fairness and justice.

from your above,are you saying/denying/doubting/asking tijaniyyah and qadiriyya are not sufis?
go and check the meaning of sufi or rather go to Ayatollah for more information since you have been inculcated with cancerous teaching and don't drag me into your factious point of view. Thats my boy, just go and ask him and be cogent
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by hymen(f): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2011
uplawal:

Its you and the Alhe Sunnah group that says so,you all lied that the Quran Surah Ahzab is incomplete,we have provided you with proofs based on your taftseer,its in the thread,locate it,i cant be bothered about such again for now am busy, i need to cook supper

So uplawal is Shia?

Allah be praised kiss

To be frank with you I identify with the Shia point of view. If Im going to be a muslim I'd rather be shia.

I'm happy for you sister smiley
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Lagosboy: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2011
hymen:

So uplawal is Shia?

Allah be praised kiss

To be frank with you I identify with the Shia point of view. If Im going to be a muslim I'd rather be shia.

I'm happy for you sister smiley

We just want you to be a muslimm, we want you to proclaim the shahadah, we want you to embrace Islam and surrender yourself to the will of your Lord.

Lets carry on on the curious thread with the beats wink
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2011
@Hymen,hmmm,you just be a muslim,and you will see how sweet it is to obey God and serve him

@Lagosboy,how far?Asalamu Aleikum
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Lagosboy: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2011
uplawal:

@Hymen,hmmm,you just be a muslim,and you will see how sweet it is to obey God and serve him

Wa alaekum salam sister
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by muhsin(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2011
Assalamu alaikum,

@Sister Uplawal,

I can't tell any living soul how worried I have been after reading some of your comments on this board regarding Shiite misguided sect. I was wondering whether or not you can indulge me in a discussion sometime soon. I wish the discussion could take place in private, for there I think you will feel more comfortable and be more open in telling me (and am sure my other brothers and sister too want to know) how or what exactly is/are your view(s) concerning some religious matters, but with emphasis on Shiite erroneous creed.

Tell me when, and InshaAllah I'll re-schedule anything I get to do and engage you, Sister. May Allah, the Exalted, guide us all to the right path, amin.

Thanks for your good understanding.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by hymen(f): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2011
uplawal:

hmmmmm. Please confirm if you're shia or not. I may need some clarification

Lagosboy:

We just want you to be a muslimm, we want you to proclaim the shahadah, we want you to embrace Islam and surrender yourself to the will of your Lord.

Lets carry on on the curious thread with the beats wink
If He is my Lord why do I need to 'surrender' again na? Okay I'll meet you on the curious thread smiley
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2011
obedience

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) / Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque / Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.