Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) (105635 Views)

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
I guess it's true then, there are people who pay for human flesh .

Just flesh or body parts?
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Vince77(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
You sure say na the same God wey create me na him create the person wey do this kind thing?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Viking007(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
obi4eze:
Graphic

This is one of the reasons why we need Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.

I shall not be used as a sacrifice in the name of Jesus.
Powers assigned to kill me before my glory appears, die in the name of Jesus.
Every evil hand stretched out to kill me, either in the name of Jesus.

These prayers are potent, powerful and preventive and have resulted in a lot of testimonies. God have mercy on us.
cheesy Something is definitely wrong with Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Sladotun(m): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
See wetin Buhari cause....
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
If you zoom in well you will notice the killer did a fairly good job with the cutting, he isn't a professional but this isn't his first time of cutting, he knew which knife to use to prevent too much flesh smashing and to get a certain level of precision. From my analysis this isn't ritual or revenge killing? just a very mentally sick man playing out his sick evil fantasy...... angry
yeah right. Just like the "strange case of Dr Jekyll & Mr Hide". Jekyll took d medcine that separated the good n evil in him, short hairy Mr hide the evil murderer was version of Tall blonde Dr Henry Jekyll, we all humans re naturally made up of good and evil. This the lesson of human nature from the story of Scotish writer, Sir Robert Louise Stephenson born in 1850,: "Strange Case Of Dr Henry Jekyll And Mr Edward Hide" i understand him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

@ bolded. So God should protect you, ur family and those you care abt alone? What abt those you don't care abt like this poor victim? Maybe, if you'd prayed for her too, she won't have met her end. undecided

>85% of Nigerians are mentally deranged... angry
You are not making any sense. Your comment has no substance, and there's no justification for your criticism on that guy's comment.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Sladotun(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
The killer might say the whole body worths 5000 naira. Rip

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
The world is coming to an end
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
No peace for the wicked. They shall be caught

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Olodo24: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Must be one of those runs girls.. Damn! They are so many of them in abuja.
and so? No one deserves to die that way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Commentor: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
sulasa07:

its not Angel Michael that is in charge of the trumpet blowing

E be like say you get the list of members of the Orchestra.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Viking007(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Failed country with zero security. The person that did this might probably never get caught. You see Police at every major junction in Abuja collecting bribe.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wicked people. They shall be caught
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by kayusely70(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wickedness, savagery of the highest order. God shall expose the killers. RIP.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Unrated900(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
All in the name of money

God I do not want evil money

The Bible says the wicked will knew no peace

God in your power let anger and wrath face who ever did this as your anger faced pharaoh.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Southsoul: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
In kanu's voice if Nigeria is not zoo then why do we have human abattoir everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Viking007(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

@ bolded. So God should protect you, ur family and those you care abt alone? What abt those you don't care abt like this poor victim? Maybe, if you'd prayed for her too, she won't have met her end. undecided

>85% of Nigerians are mentally deranged... angry
95% religious slavery.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by lomprico(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
no more humanity in humans again. cry
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by donprinyo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
Aboki is de only person dat can do dis.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Miky91: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is babaric. Wrong place at the wrong time.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by donprinyo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Don't be surprised the girl is an ibo girl cos the perpetrators of dis heinous act really hate his victim religiously.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Viking007(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
sulasa07:

its not Angel Michael that is in charge of the trumpet blowing
You've finally killed me. Hahahaha. cheesy
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nigeria is a total hell on earth with the most wicked people on this planet. May curses and bad luck follow the culprits for all eternity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Vado(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Damn oh my goodness. I shouldn't have opened this thread ooo embarassed
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Kapilta(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
Tundenoni:

How is this a fake news??
Are you drunk? Isn't she butchered? OK what was done to her? Is she still alive? Pls tell us na
i can just pick pictures online and claim it happened anywhere in Nigeria. We all know Nigeria is bad trully buh most killings that involve this being macheted or butchered must either be assocuiated with ritual killings (but yet all her body parts are in tact, none is missing from the parts) or cultism related which they wouldn't butcher in this manner, the worst they can do is severe the head.

So you and the op should carry your nonsensical fake news away from here.

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by ikorodureporta: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
no blood

3 Likes

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nigeria is not safe especially for women.

We always claim holy holy but we are very wicked people.

Nigerians are wicked people haaaa

5 Likes

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Kapilta(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Cartels butcher people like this.
those type of cartels can only be found in Brazil and Mexico.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) / Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.