Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident (69257 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by riczy(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Almighty God: the fourth man in d fire, I plead oh Lord to hide ur children dis December replete with mad ppl on d high way!

2 Likes

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2019
This 18people will fetch this company another 18buses by next year

1 Like

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by gassbee: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2019
Hope is not old pics
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Kakamorufu(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2019
i tire ooo angry
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Expert17: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2019
Nonsoco80:
So na only Peace Mass is involved in the accident.

Not only dem............but dier percentage is very HIGH........
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by oochi123(f): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2019
I wonder why people still patronise them.. They should do something abt peace mass. Rip
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by lastempero: 10:49am On Dec 13, 2019
vcente:
That road has claimed the lives of millions of Nigerians. I remember when I was going to Lagos in 2014 and witnessed nothing less than eight fatal accidents on that day.

And u have not returned from Lagos since then bro grin just kidding but major Buhari is dealing with Nigerians .
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by lastempero: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2019
dike0002:
sure

Will you keep quiet?
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by mechanics(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2019
What's happening, for some time now, we have not had any form of accident amongst the drivers, it's so sad and unfortunate this is happening this time.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2019
alezzy13:
I understand it's a collision involving peace and GUO. But why was the latter not mentioned?

Sentimental hulabalicious aprodenili
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by frowland(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2019
vcente:
That road has claimed the lives of millions of Nigerians. I remember when I was going to Lagos in 2014 and witnessed nothing less than eight fatal accidents on that day.

I am one of those that without being sentimental agreed with Fashola. Bad road DOES not cause accidents more than good roads. There are much much more fatal accidents on good roads than bad ones.

3 Likes

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by 8stargeneral: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2019
OMG... I passed dat road yesterday, that's was d reason I avoid pmt, dey are careless
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Finnese001: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2019
Pmt and killing people na like 5&6
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by alabimustcry: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2019
kponkedenge:
According to a twitter user, many die in a fatal motor accident involving Peace Mass Transit Company and G.U.O Motors along Benin-Ore road.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrFestusEmeka/status/1205049612089921536
God save us from death
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by ezugegere(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2019
I'm surprised people still travel in PMT
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by morule20(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Reach unto God.
He will protect you
So those 18 passengers that died has been reaching unto their God? accident will happen as result of human fault people will be posting nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by tfelicityk(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2019
It is both transport motor companies that passengers die that day. It was horrific...
They recorded 30 person dead...
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by adenigga(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2019
chigoziri2403:
That is why I detest travelling by road, you are left at the mercies of the driver , who might have drank enough alcohol before he drives
The road transport sector should be regulated like the airways, but who will do it, when most leaders fly always.
Just imagine people dying via the carelessness of someone else.

It is just that you belongs to a few privileges, you won't think in that direction.

Pity those that can't even afford road transportation.

1 Like

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by GindoX(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2019
And the amount of money, phones and other valuables that will be stolen and their spirits Will not even border to disturb the thieves...

Some spirit are just dum. Immediately their host die, dem go just fly away with fear...

I love Spirit that stay and observe. grin
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Chudivictor(m): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2019
Deandean:
4 died, 26 injured....and Op report 18 died...abeg do non celeb attention seekers get paid for it!!!
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by adecz: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2019
The problem is that most of the
drivers with the transport companies
are not certified or experienced enough..

Once they show driver's license, they
get instant employment & entrusted with
the lives of innocent, unsuspecting
passengers...
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by ofonimi: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2019
If Nigeria were to be a country where people obey laws, why should speed limit not be regulated on all commercial vehicles. Nigeria roads are in a very bad state yet drivers after smoking weeds with all sorts of alcoholic drinks will drive motor as if life has duplicate. The unfortunate thing is that even the passengers boarding such vehicles will not caution the drivers. It is very sad for people to lose life because of someone recklessness. May GOD spare our lives and comfort the deceased families.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Iykolysis: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2019
It's high time that PMT overhauled its staffing to be more effective and safety compliant ( not profit-making all the time). It should as part of its improvement plans to redeem their already frequent-accident-dented image, employ educated and sound SAFETY OFFICERS with competence and experience in road travels and traffic management. These people are skilled with exceptional ability to carry out risk assessment on drivers, vehicle road-worthiness and speed limits, passengers briefing and attitudinal unsafe acts, safer routes and survey, amongst others. Currently this role is played by touts and unskilled people in your parks because you want to reduce cost.

PMT as you read this peice, I challenge you to wake up from your slumber to deliver excellent service, and reverse the trend of driving passengers into pains and untimely deaths.

Accidents are avoidable.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by StupidNLmods: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2019
Simplyleo come and see ooo.. Some igbos haff die on their way back to village for xmas. Throw a party! Less igbos to worry about.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by oluxy(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2019
kponkedenge:
According to a twitter user, many die in a fatal motor accident involving Peace Mass Transit Company and G.U.O Motors along Benin-Ore road.

I smell shit.

Why would he say, if you must travel, avoid them?

It can happen to any transport company.

Perhaps, the writer of this thread is working for another transport company.

1 Like

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Deltatoto: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2019
kponkedenge:

no rip for dem what will make a sane person go and enter peace mass?
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Obason22(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2019
kponkedenge:

But the twitter handle said four died and 26 injured, were did u got ur own news that all the 18 passengers died.

1 Like

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Simplyleo: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Simplyleo come and see ooo.. Some igbos haff die on their way back to village for xmas. Throw a party! Less igbos to worry about.
Really?

Well, mine is people should stop wishing others death cos everyone must die at the appointed time. And last time I checked, God doesn't take instructions from anyone.

I'm not saying the deceased had wished buhari dead o, I'm only saying people should desist from such inconsequential habit.

Lastly, RIP to them if they hadn't wished evil to others.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by oyeb15: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2019
Nigerias roads are not just bad but worse.
Ondo and Kogi roads especially.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Btruth: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2019
Peace transport again?
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by kponkedenge(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2019
Obason22:
But the twitter handle said four died and 26 injured, were did u got ur own news that all the 18 passengers died.
The mods edited the topic that way. That's not how I posted it initially.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares / Finally I'm In America / African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.