Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident (69253 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Blueelf: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
tyup:

apart from that guy even me myself would recommend ABC for anyone this December coz their operation is classic

the day I decided not to use them a particular time and opted for Cross country Instead i regretted my life that day. it's a story for another day tho

Wow

I'll try them one of these days then.

I use God is Good Motors and I am quite satisfied with their service.

By the way, does ABC also have 14 sitter buses? I don't really fancy big buses
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Gwin2020(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
kponkedenge:
According to a twitter user, many die in a fatal motor accident involving Peace Mass Transit Company and G.U.O Motors along Benin-Ore road.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrFestusEmeka/status/1205049612089921536

Please just stop saying that.
Are you trying to spoil business for them or just being myopic??
What has the accident got to do with the firm? All transport firms had in one time or the other had accident, its not only peace mass inclusive. You sound like the drivers chose the accident themselves
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by JB4life: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Very sad. May God have mercy on us.
Rip.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by tyup(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Blueelf:

Wow

I'll try them one of these days then.

I use God is Good Motors and I am quite satisfied with their service.

By the way, does ABC also have 14 sitter buses? I don't really fancy big buses

yeah GIGM and ABC are my best choose but I'll rate ABC over GIGM why is cause there are several days we would just be 5 passengers from Lagos/ibadan to Jos and shockingly ABC delivered just 5 of us to Jos without parking more passengers at their next terminals plus we're always served food (rice and chicken) grin full AC and the driver played movie for us all thr the journey (tho movie is optional tho depending on the driver's will coz it distracts them) and when we had night stop over we were given bed to sleep @ #6900

mehn ABC is just good and yes they've got and operate many of sprinter buses (14 sitters)
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by ikezuora4689(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Reach unto God.
He will protect you
idiot.
.. those that died aren't God creation abi
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by tyup(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
Gwin2020:

Please just stop saying that.
Are you trying to spoil business for them or just being myopic??
What has the accident got to do with the firm? All transport firms had in one time or the other had accident, its not only peace mass inclusive. You sound like the drivers chose the accident themselves

if he wasn't then why did the driver disappeared after the accident undecided why was he also spending n overtaking on a one way like a mad man?
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Blueelf: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
tyup:

yeah GIGM and ABC are my best choose but I'll rate ABC over GIGM why is cause there are several days we would just be 5 passengers from Lagos/ibadan to Jos and shockingly ABC delivered just 5 of us to Jos without parking more passengers at their next terminals plus we're always served food (rice and chicken) grin full AC and the driver played movie for us all thr the journey (tho movie is optional tho depending on the driver's will coz it distracts them) and when we had night stop over we were given bed to sleep @ #6900

mehn ABC is just good and yes they've got and operate many of sprinter buses (14 sitters)

Good. God bless you bro for the info.

I'll try them on my next trip to Lagos or Ibadan
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by tyup(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Blueelf:

Good. God bless you bro for the info.

I'll try them on my next trip to Lagos or Ibadan

ur welcome tho I can't say they're utterly perfect but trust me ABC is the best bet wink
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Psoul(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Blueelf:

No offense bros but do you work there or have you consistently travelled with them?

I have traveled with them severally and will still do more. I have also bn following their track records. I think they are about 26yrs in the transport business, you will hardly hear of any accident associated with them. Even when it happens, the impact will be very minimal.

I am a regular road user.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Deandean: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Their?
Bomboclan?
See the retarded idiot replying me.

Go and give your father to read and point them out to you. If he failed to educate you properly, I won't be the one to take care of his irresponsibility.

Actually i almost answered you until i saw father ,and i realised you must either be way younger than i thought or something else is fundamentally wrong...all d same,i choose to stay above. Enjoy brother
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Blueelf: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Psoul:

I have traveled with them severally and will still do more. I have also bn following their track records. I think they are about 26yrs in the transport business, you will hardly hear of any accident associated with them. Even when it happens, the impact will be very minimal.

I am a regular road user.

Okay bro. Thanks for the info. I'll try them one of these days

1 Like

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by armadeo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
kponkedenge:

Thousands of lives, most of the accidents are actually avoidable if people drive less recklessly.

Reckless driving.

I was once travelling to benin from lagos. Approaching ore I saw two trailers crawling ahead of me and a third sand tipper ahead. I just continued on my lane thinking I'll overtake the trailers and change lane to over take the tipper.

On getting to the trailer ahead I realised the tipper was coming towards me and not going the same way. Jesus!!!

I had to swerve between the two trailers and the tipper roared by. A shirtless fool smoking and two others were in the cabin looking unconcerned. They were just driving one way for no reason, thier true lane was free.

My legs were just shaking till I stopped at ore before I got myself back together.

Many mad men on the Express .

God protect us all. Ember has reached.

1 Like

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Hedonisco: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
If Nigeria were to be a functional society, PMT would be comprehensively audited by the FRSC to find out why their accident rate is way higher than the industry average.

PMT's accident rate is higher than the industry average because their bus fleet is significantly larger than the industry average, just as their interstate routes are significantly wider than the industry average. PMT buses probably outnumber other popular transport companies such as GIG 10 to 1. Numerous routes that GIG doesn't ply, you would see PMT buses there.

I guess that's a good starting point for understanding why they seemingly have a higher accident rate. It may boil down to a simple matter of probability arithmetics.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Okoroawusa: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
tyup:

so if God should kill more of the sinners......why then did he tell the Righteous to go sparsely to convert them
Like I said "too many questions and very little or no answers
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by kingxsamz(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Reach unto God.
He will protect you

Are you for real, or you're trolling? undecided
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Edoziesmart(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
kponkedenge:

I remember some years ago, I went to the park of Okeyson Motors to waybill a parcel, so I was asking for the driver and a young man came forward that he was the driver, as we were talking, I could perceive alcohol oozing from his mouth, I just said within myself that so this is the person that will drive these people to the East. I just shook my head and did what I wanted to do and left.
All these transportation companies need to be checking their drivers before allowing them embark on any journey.
Another safer option is driving yourself.

That's how the driver that conveyed me from onitsha to bayelsa 3 days ago was busy drinking can HERO beer till we reach our destination. To the extent the young driver stop at the road to pee out the too much alcoholic in his body system. I was scared because he might collide with upcoming vehicle and waste plenty soul. Due to the over speeding on the road, his left rear tyre burst on the road.
Is only God that save us from that reckless driver. Else our story would have been another thing.

Say no to drinking and driving
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Hullabaloon: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Deltatoto:
no rip for dem what will make a sane person go and enter peace mass?

The day Peace decides to close his parks, 80percent of travellers will be hopelessly stranded
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Hullabaloon: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hedonisco:

PMT's accident rate is higher than the industry average because their bus fleet is significantly larger than the industry average, just as their interstate routes are significantly wider than the industry average. PMT buses probably outnumber other popular transport companies such as GIG 10 to 1. Numerous routes that GIG doesn't ply, you would see PMT buses there.

I guess that's a good starting point for understanding why they seemingly have a higher accident rate. It may boil down to a simple matter of probability arithmetics.

You are wise my brother.

Just like I said to another user here, if Pmt decides to close his parks and depots nationwide, 85 percent of travellers will be hopelessly stranded.

First week of January this year, when most of their drivers parked their buses to spend time with their loved ones, the mammoth crowd in their parks was something else.

There Were no buses. People would sleep in the park cos there were no other alternatives.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Deltatoto: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hullabaloon:

The day Peace decides to close his parks, 80percent of travellers will be hopelessly stranded
to be stranded is better than to be moving in a casket called peace mass
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Useful1: 1:21am On Dec 14, 2019
Reckless driving is one of the causes of high accidents rate in Nigeria. But the two baseline causes are our very bad roads and complete irresponsibility of FRSC, VID, and other similar vehicle roadworthy inspection agencies with regards thorough examination of both drivers and vehicles prior to hitting the road or afterwards. When both the roads and the drivers are sound, then, we can know when accidents beyond human control happens. For now, it's majorly man made (avoidable) accidents.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by spillia: 4:23am On Dec 14, 2019
annonygh check your email

I saw your Pm, If you are interested in learning how to making money with 1xGames, here's the rundown of how it works:

You'll get to download the 1xbet app that you'll use to play the 1xGames and follow the instructions in the guide I created to play the 1xGames. You'll only get to do things like entering stake amount and touching bet button. As you do this, your total balance will be increasing by the minute.

Instructions on how to create account on 1xbet, how to add fund to the account, how to withdraw from the account and how to play the 1xGames are in the guide I created.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares / Finally I'm In America / African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.