Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper (2494 Views)

Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by Yinkfoldgist: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2019
Nigerian rapper, entertainer and fashionista, Eva Alordiah has reacted after she was labelled a failed rapper for lambasting fellow music artists on Twitter.

Recall that the rapper in a recent tweet, criticized other music artistes who mumble ‘incomprehensible’ words in their songs.

She tweeted:

“So many artistes have allowed themselves believe that mumbling incomprehensible words over beats, with no lyrics is catching a vibe.
As long as it keeps the rhythm eh? You did not catch a Vibe. You caught Laziness. I’m sad”.

An online troll who was obviously irritated by the rapper’s statement said;

“What’s this failed raper saying why don’t u mumble on a beats too or better still call the name of the art u refaring to..some people will not mind their biz”.

Eva then replied;

“LOL!!! Your knowledge of History is the only failure here. My name in History? Forever engraved Mr Eric. How is that for failure? Ozwor”.

Firing back, the troll said;

“your name is in which history see this failed Wack raper ur name is in Allen avenue I don’t even know any of your songs bet raping like there is hot amala in ur mouth u better start doing video vixen instead of music its an advice.. failed raper”.

Source : https://yinkfold.com/eva-alordiah-reacts-after-being-called-a-failed-rapper/

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2019
That last troll is heavier than AJ punches and Metaphoric than all of Eva's rap discography

4 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2019
Lol

Trollers are indeed mad people who can make a person lose his or her mind and consider commiting suicide

Anyways, The troll was right
I don't know her or any of her song

She isn't better than the untalented street boys in my area who waste 2500 naira every month just to visit the studio, sing trash and disturb us on facebook with the Caption "ANOTHER HOT SINGLE"

Those songs can only be sent through bluetooth and whatsapp... They aren't in any website, talk less of being downloaded

I wonder the Joy they derive from that nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by OKorowanta: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2019
Ebus12:
Lol

Trollers are indeed mad people who can make a person lose his or her mind and consider commiting suicide

She isn't better than the untalented street boys in my area who waste 2500 naira every month just to visit the studio, sing trash and disturb us on facebook with the Caption "ANOTHER HOT SINGLE"

Those songs can only be sent through bluetooth and whatsapp... They aren't in any website, talk less of being downloaded

Bros why you dey talk like dis?
Eva is one of the best female rapper in Nigeria..
Listen,watch her songs,she sabi.
Her song 'I don did it' still remains one of Nigeria's best rap song till date especially in d female rap community.
Everybody is favoured differently.
Zlatan is getting more views than Asa wen they drop songs but guy,I'll pick Asa over almost all Nigerian artistes if not all.

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by Mrop(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2019
Ebus12:
Lol

Those songs can only be sent through bluetooth and whatsapp... They aren't in any website, talk less of
being downloaded

so you thought promoting song is beans abi,though some of the songs are trash,I know naira Marley is your fav artist tho
Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by seankafor(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
That goal no blow cos she resemble person wey go stingy with pvssy..

As a female actress, you gats shine many congos before you blow..

That her remix to ice prince rap with sarkordie is one of my favorites..

Ice prince no help this girl career..even ice himself later come fade ..

Two faded idoits angry
Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
she's a better rapper than cardib...

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by finalboss(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
seankafor:
That goal no blow cos she resemble person wey go stingy with pvssy..

As a female actress, you gats shine many congos before you blow..

That her remix to ice prince rap with sarkordie is one of my favorites..

Ice prince no help this girl career..even ice himself later come fade ..

Two faded idoits angry
These guys no well at all o . Una wan kill me with laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by ibnlawal(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lol....
Eva Alodiah is one of Nigeria most talented rapper ever. If you don't know her, then its your loss. Eva is fucking legend, the best female Nigerian rapper ever.
Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by ibnlawal(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kiddogarcia:
so you thought promoting song is beans abi,though some of the songs are trash,I know naira Marley is your fav artist tho

Leave the mumu jawee....Its obvious he's a Marlian.
Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by CountOlaf: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ebus12:
Lol

The ease with which you’ve judged someone else’s career shortcomings, I sincerely hope you’re at the top of your field.

It’s very easy for most of y’all to jump on the internet and mock other people’s careers while you have nothing reasonable going on in your lives

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by Bluezy13(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hehehe...

Funny comments above
Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by efec(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
ibnlawal:
Lol....
Eva Alodiah is one of Nigeria most talented rapper ever. If you don't know her, then its your loss. Eva is fucking legend, the best female Nigerian rapper ever.
oga abeg nr vex, if shes the best then where would you classify kel and sasha p? Shes good no doubt but if your saying shes the best, i would dispute that. Unless shes the best in your view. Kels investment album under capital hill is one of the dopest albums dropped by a female m.c, it was dropped 2010. So you see, there are levels to the female m.cs
Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by KankOfLife(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
...and there was once a female MC called Blaise, wonder where she dey, girl was hot that year on M.I's single,
Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by ibnlawal(m): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
efec:
oga abeg nr vex, if shes the best then where would you classify kel and sasha p? Shes good no doubt but if your saying shes the best, i would dispute that. Unless shes the best in your view. Kels investment album under capital hill is one of the dopest albums dropped by a female m.c, it was dropped 2010. So you see, there are levels to the female m.cs

I respect your opinion buh Eva is was better than Sasha P....Its Eva Alordiah faahh
Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by kimlee3(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
It really baffles me how people tend to celebrate mediocrity and neglect the real talents out there. An average Nigerian always claim to know music when most time we only listen just to feel updated or to go tell a friend about a trend. When a wack artist trends it only means that there are about a thousand to million people who are as dumb as the artist, nothing special. For me, I don't joke with music, so I'm very cautious of what I listen to. My playlist is mine alone. Ciao!
Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by Ryocaj(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Murder Murder Murder.. The biggest punchline this year.. As much as that troll nailed it.. He is very wrong.. shows he knows nothing abt rap.. Eva is d best female rapper Nigeria has ever had.. the G.O.A.T.. after her u can talk of Sasha, Bouqui, Kel, Blaise, Kemistry, Mocheddah, Muna, Phlow Terry, DJ Switch,... Anyone who says Eva Alordiah is wack knows nothing abt rap.. but then again.. what do u expect from Nigerians that think MI is better than Vector.. or Mode9 or ShowDemCamp..

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper by scofield2016: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
TOP THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT EVA ALORDIAH

Elohor Eva Alordiah is a Nigerian rapper, songwriter, performer and entrepreneur. She is one of the few female rap artistes in the country. She is known for her energetic performances and has recorded several songs, together with collaborations, and some other music body of work. Join me as I take you through her early life and childhood, music career, personal life, and some of her songs.

EVA ALORDIAH EARLY LIFE

Eva Alordiah was born on the 13th of August in 1989 in Abuja, Nigeria. Her family hails from Delta state. In an Instagram post, Eva once revealed that she was born in a car as she was self delivered by her mother and her first bath as a child was at a petrol station. She started writing books at a very young age and had a dream of becoming an author. During her teenage years, Eva started auditioning for acting and modelling gigs. When she was in school, she also sold second hand clothing in a bid to make money. She is a graduate of Computer Science at Bowen University.

https://entertainmenttrain.com/top-things-to-know-about-eva-alordiah/#.XvZVgyhKiUk

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Flaunts N142m Lamborghini Aventador (photo) / NCDC, Dettol React To Funke Akindele’s Arrest… / I recreate this celebrities using AI, check them out(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.