Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan (3841 Views)

Fathia Balogun Is Drop Dead Gorgeous In Lovely Photos / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by fstranger: 4:04am On Nov 27, 2010
One tale or the other has been swirling around the affair between Saidi Balogun and Funke Adesiyan since both of them started stepping out as a couple. Though both of them have not openly said they are lovers, it is an open secret that they are in a serious relationship.

However, not too long ago, it was in the news that Balogun and Adesiyan had broken up. According to sources, Adesiyan complained that Balogun turned her a punching bag.

Life and Beat confronted Balogun with the allegation and he denied ever beating his friend.

“I don’t beat women,” Balogun said. “That story is not true. I don’t even want to talk about it. Both of us have decided not to say anything about it any longer. But if you don’t believe me, I will text her number to you and you will call her and confirm.”

When Life and Beat called Adesiyan, she confirmed Balogun’s story, saying that she was quoted out of context.

“Saidi doesn’t beat me. I didn’t mean it the way it sounded. He is not a woman beater. I don’t have any problems with him. We are still together,” Adesiyan said.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201011270584585
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by Dsense(m): 4:57am On Nov 27, 2010
Good to know!
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by googles: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2010
Wat a dumbbell she is. . . . I thot she looked foolish anyways lipsrsealed
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by rhymz(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2010
It finally hit me, Like Tina did Ike in Limo, it will finally hit me. . Scheeew. . .what's love got to do with it. . .when he hits you like a punching bag. . .who needs a heart when a heart can be broken. . . The lady reminds me of Ike and Tina Turner, just that in her own case, she is dumb.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2010
Now who am i gonna believe? undecided

sometimes women in abusive relationship, can stand up for their man in fear of losing the relationship.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by parislomo(f): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2010
fstranger:

“I don’t beat women,” Balogun said. “That story is not true. I don’t even want to talk about it. Both of us have decided not to say anything about it any longer. But if you don’t believe me, I will text her number to you and you will call her and confirm.”

When Life and Beat called Adesiyan, she confirmed Balogun’s story, saying that she was quoted out of context.

Saidi doesn’t beat me. I didn’t mean it the way it sounded. He is not a woman beater. I don’t have any problems with him. We are still together,” Adesiyan said.

Iz ok
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by azeeza(f): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2010
she is a disgrace 2 womanhood.shior
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by carnal: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2010
wen i tel ppl say love mata mak una cool down dey condem mr saidi ppl say i de support am,una see now?d guy don knack her well she don sing halleluyah for bedroom her tongue com twist
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by McCoy91(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2010
Have I gone senile or isn't this the same woman that gave a lenghty interview giving her life and times as a living punchbag? undecided
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by oweniwe(m): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2010
rhymz:

It finally hit me, Like Tina did Ike in Limo, it will finally hit me. . Scheeew. . .what's love got to do with it. . .when he hits you like a punching bag. . .who needs a heart when a heart can be broken. . . The lady reminds me of Ike and Tina Turner, just that in her own case, she is dumb.

Tina Turner. . . . oh. . . I love that lady    wink
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by Exponental(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2010
Stars!
I tot as much. Superstory
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by candylips(m): 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2010
cheap publicity angry
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by GNS202(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2010
You won't mind Funke Adesiyan. Tomorrow she will
sure give a public misfortunes of her life with Saidi Balogun.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by Rastamann: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2010
That na dire problem, wetin be mi own insider?
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by tunyus(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2010
hw did this rubish get to the front page, NAIRALAND, wat are we wanna learn from these two attension seeker.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by andyanders: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2010
LADY, YOU CANNOT EAT YOUR VOMIT 'COS YOU ALREADY MADE THE POINT. BOTH OF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by marcus1234: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2010
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by MurphyG1(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2010
carnal:

wen i tel ppl say love mata mak una cool down dey condem mr saidi ppl say i de support am,una see now?d guy don knack her well she don sing halleluyah for bedroom her tongue com twist
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by bawomolo(m): 5:04am On Nov 28, 2010
Stockholm syndrome i see. poor girl.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by semid4lyfe(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2010
Very silly woman
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by Seun(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2010
He's a woman beater but she has forgif him,
therefore he is not a woman beater anymore until he kil her.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2010
Seun:

He's a woman beater but she has forgif him,
therefore he is not a woman beater anymore until he kil her.
LOL seun, now u go kill me oh

(1) (Reply)

“iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson / Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go / S** Positions Nigerian Women Love The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.