Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Kola Boy And Dandizzy Caught Fighting As They Refused To Do A Song Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kola Boy And Dandizzy Caught Fighting As They Refused To Do A Song Together (695 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) / Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face / Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kola Boy And Dandizzy Caught Fighting As They Refused To Do A Song Together by 9ja2geez(m): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Popular star Kola boy who colabrated with Harry song the King marker has posted on his facebook handle, how he felt bad of Dandizzy not doing a son with him.

Kola boy wrote

UKALAS nd Vdj Tflexx are two guys that have really rendered selfless service to not just myself but to litrally all the artists in portharcourt, 7th of july I thought of influencing a collaboration titled "PITAKWA" among myself and some of our established p.h brothers, just to appreciate them (ukalas and vdj tflex) for the love so far.. we are all under managements and we all know how hard it could be to jump on songs without management's consent.. we all also know that we could go against all odd to influence certain decisions even if it means breaching our contract .. and the above decision was one of them for me.. I decided to do it voluntary.. i contacted "my brothers" They all saw it as a rational idea, and accepted to make that sacrifice for these guys that have been relentlessly pushing us in their little way. I recorded a proposed hook and sent to them. The idea was recording each of their verses and sending back the data to the producer so he could proceed with the production.. all of sudden they "my brothers" went mute.. tried everything possible to reach them, none got back to me.

I really felt bad cos we kept the audience in high hopes.. but it didn't make no sense to me when i finally understood that my bro dizzy actually declined recording a verse on that track because he felt the hook i sent would be a competition to his trending track "WHO GOES THERE"

Dandizzy wrote

I dropped a song porthacourt
U want me on a song titled porthacourt
And I’m trying to push a global brand and not be a local champion I politely declined to record this particular track and u blocked me but I paid my cab to the studio to record a song with u previously but if u think me declining to be on a porthacourt track with u is me being proud then it’s chilled!! Imagine me telling ajebohustlers that I want to do a song with them titled symbiosis! Not a cover not a remix of their song but my own personal song?? Bro you’re smarter than this I still love u regardless!! Stay winning and stay blessed I’m your biggest fan and people around me know I wish u well and I always say good things about u

WATCH VIDEO HERE

https://9ja2geez.com/gist/kola-boy-and-dandizzy-caught-fighting-as-they-refused-to-do-a-song-together

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Re: Kola Boy And Dandizzy Caught Fighting As They Refused To Do A Song Together by jey4all(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Here in malamute republic we don’t know both of them . Maybe the person below me might know them

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Reveals She Had Five Operations After Giving Birth To North&Saint / Tiwa Savage Speaks On Her Relationship With Wizkid / Amazing Way Funke Akindele Aka Jeniva Celebrated Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.