Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media (32938 Views)

How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / Best Gigs To Sell Easily On Fiverr 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by micronut(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ever wondered how possible is it for you to make money from spending quality time on Social Media? Yes, it is possible to make so much money on internet especially on social media if you have got everything that will make internet money to be looking for you.

Social Media today is a powerful tool worldwide where loads of activities take place everyday. From tons of Marketing Capabilities, to thousands of daily business transactions and every minute connectivity, you can’t but admire the enormous opportunities.

Today, SM affords everyone the opportunity to chat to an old friend in different places, say like US or UK from your bedside, in a place like Ogbomoso or Eket Nigeria, whom you probably might not have seen for decades.

It is also a great avenue to attract like-minds and suddenly pick a new friend easily who can thereon become the best things to happen to you in life.

In short, Social Media without gainsaying has become a virtual home for many, who have come to socialize, to do businesses and have nothing but fun, and it is fast becoming a must be place for many.

Even when you are broke today, not being online to know what’s up is like the fastest way to die before hunger kills you. Lol

A friend even once said that the more hunger wires you, the more you want to explore the internet to see if there is any free money any where, hence you keep digging. Lol

Only God knows how much of naira that most Nigerians particularly the youth spend on Data Subscription monthly. Not bad, and nothing is too much if there is value addition, especially making money online.

So, for a start, like all businesses, you may not make so much money but not too bad to keep you from being constantly broke and with time as you grow your reach and study the social landscape, you can begin to see where exactly the money lies and how to get it. So, to make money easily, come online with these 5 things, I’m gonna mention here.

1.Creativity: According to Torrie Assai, Creativity is nothing but a mind set free and to some, it is the act of being intelligent in a funny way that resonates.

The first big money I got on Facebook that I will never forget was a N10,000 from an elderly friend from overseas that I met online. I have developed flair for captioning pictures in interesting ways that he has enjoyed it so much that he tagged me to a picture of a white man dancing to Yoruba Bata drum one day, and he wanted me to imagine what could be happening in the picture…

And I didn’t disappoint him. He laughed so much and called me immediately to send my account. And under less than an hour, I got N10,000 that is almost like salary of some nursery school teachers in my village without stress.

I appreciated creativity more that day and I have made lots of other thousands from this stuff.

Go to Instagram today, there many people doing hundreds of creative stuffs to make money. There are people whose only native dialects will make you to keep watching their videos and people will start advertising with them with money because they have got millions of viewers. I can’t even start mentioning names here, you all know them.

You can mimic interesting characters like the Igbo Kastina guy acting like buhari and has become irresistible to show business makers.

In just 5 years in Nigeria, we have seen all kinds of interesting young Nigerians becoming superstars on social Media through creativity.. You can join them too by start searching online for that thing that you can do better. Lots of people are on social Media to get entertained, provide them one and get paid for that.

2. Skills: A skill is another tool for personal development that online platform can help you project in many unimaginable ways. What is that skill you have, that you are really good at? Bring it on..
Almost everything sells on the Internet. Trust me.

I will share personal experience here. Because of my background, I developed the penchant to write things that come to my mind and often in my Yoruba native language, hence I discovered I can develop a write up, and can also easily translate English words to Yoruba and vice versa and I do that often on my social space.

Then, a day came. My younger sister tagged me to a post on Instagram for an Essay writing competition on Entrepreneurship as a panacea for Economic Development in Nigeria.

I decided to give it a trial.. Researched and sent my entry. Many days after, to my surprise, my article came first among 150 entries.

I got a call from the company’s Lagos office as the winner. The price is not so huge, just a N25,000 cash award and loads of books from the CEO. I was so happy and couldn’t contain my joy.

And ever since, I never stopped digging more. I know there is more online where that is coming from. I have done so many translation jobs online from my Facebook friends that earned md nothing less than N5, 000 for a 2hrs Job and many more I gave out to friends because of time constraint on my side.

Writing is one good way to make money online, just like there are many.. I know friends who bill people not less than N100,000 for developing solid business plans.

I have people who coach others to write IELTS exams and have become gurus.

I have plumbers, drivers, Educated Mechanics, Massage Therapist, Electricians, home tilers as friends who make a living mostly from patronage of their skills from Social Media.

What’s your own excuse? Go get that skill today and bring them online to make money for yourself. You can do it too.

3. Knowledge Sharing: Social Media platforms are rich places to acquire so much knowledge for free or almost for a peanut cost. It is the only place I know where you may have a surgeon, a Veteran Lawyer, or just any top professional from any field of human endeavor giving you free consultancy and advice, for what you could pay for.

So there is so much respect for expert opinion on SMedia, and as such, it is very easy to secure an online business niche for yourself.

You can write books on your field and get huge money from social space that you may not have gotten if you are not online, especially if no one knows you where you live.

But online, if there is sense in your information, people won’t stop wanting to read and hear from you. Remember if you don’t have social Media space to engage people, no one will buy your knowledge, if you just a nobody.

4. Create Good Relationship: With online familiarity people easily break offline barriers, hence you can do almost anything for just a random social friend who has suddenly become part of your social space.

It is much easier to rant online today that your problem is job finding and the next thing you hear in your DM is someone asking you if you don’t mind working in so so place. As such, you get job, and you make money.

I have seen lots of people using emotional appeal online to get sympathy and they make money that they can’t ever make easily offline.

I once rant online one day, that my fone is messing up my write ups and unsuspectingly, a lady friend called me a week after and asked me to send my account because she wished to replace my phone for me. I couldn’t believe it. I rejected the offer but she insisted. Sent the account. And I got a N20,000 transfer hours later . Unbelievable.

A brother online is doing Christmas give away on Facebook and selected few friends, and I didn’t know how he thought of me, and I became a beneficiary even as a Muslim..

The gift is a sum of N20,000. That’s something in this hard time, I think.

I can’t but imagine the power of good relationship on social media.

Become somebody of what by adding value and wait as rewards follow, including monetary gains.

5. Online Business: Bill Gate, the Microsoft Billionaire said in a popular quote of his that “If your business is not the internet, then your business will soon be out of business”. Very thoughtful quote if you think about it deeply.

Business worldwide today is going digital, hence everyone must embrace it in other not to be left behind.

Okada business today is witnessing large entrance of big investors that is fast pushing the traditional okada men away in bike hailing.

Online news platforms are fast sending traditional media houses out of business.
I can’t even imagine when last I bought a newspaper, yet I read almost every top news on Nigerian dailies.

Where am I getting at? It’s simple. Bring your business online.

I asked a friend one day if he is sick to have gone to get a shop in one corner of a shopping complex.

He smiled, and said, Elu, shops are far becoming warehouses and a place to refer customers to, and not necessarily for display, if you sell a lot online..

I reasoned with him..

He sells laptops and sometimes sell far better than those in choice places in town. He has created many social media platforms for his laptops sales and get calls every hour for enquiry, buying and delivery. That’s the power of the media.

What is your own business?

Honey sales? Push it online, there are people in hospitals or on sick beds at home who are busy researching quality honey for natural care, be available for them..

Is it clothes that you are selling? Bring it on.. Most people on Social Media today don’t want to be caught with selfies on same clothes twice. Be available for their social standard and wants, by displaying on your social accounts pictures of your good clothes that they may like, so that while sleeping in your shop inside Akesan market, someone is also checking out your display pictures online to see those fabrics that poke their eyes.

If your business makes 20 stocks sales offline, the possibility of selling much more on social Media is higher, don’t dull.

Let me stop here..

Source: https://naijalocals.com.ng/5-things-you-need-to-make-money-easily-on-social-media/

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by Xavi2019: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
A Big Thank You for this brilliant piece.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by micronut(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
Xavi2019:
A Big Thank You for this brilliant piece.

It is a pleasure sir. Glad you like it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by seemegold: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
God bless you sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by micronut(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
seemegold:
God bless you sir

You too sir
Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by Slawormir: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I love this topic

Let me get a cold Heineken and read this article

Damnnnnn niggarrr.
Am done reading everything
although you tried but i must tell you a real niggarrr is disappointed
A real niggarrr was expecting to see how tools and format can be updated for easy bombing on Facebook!

YoungFr:

Real Niggarrr don't depend on FB this days but paid site E.G POF (free/paid) Zooks, Ourtime, elitesingle, silver dating and more
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Those paid site you mentioned are dog shiitt. No real client there. Fake ass client

I can bet my balls
Face book still remain the best place to bomb
After Facebook then WeChat (china work)
The problem with WeChat is that you need real niggarrrz to add you to WeChat group so that you can start bombing

28 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by Seankhalifa: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wire wire...lol

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by Roon9(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lol

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily
Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by MSesan: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nice one �
Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Talk is cheap .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by Osnami: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wish to start a career in Digital Marketing in 2020..

Still looking for where to learn and possibly a mentor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by error4040: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mtchwwwwwwwewwweeeeeeee

You did not mention the most important requirement which is mobile
DATA

DATA

DATA

7 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by Donkelzy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nice
Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by funmike83(f): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hmm, na so e easy

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by nauto: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
I make money selling research materials online. You may not believe this business, but if you try it, you will know why my signature is dedicated to it.

You too can start this business today. Read more here https://www.nairaland.com/4901680/get-project-website-make

Just Share it on social media and thank me later.

Fb, Instagram etc
Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by captianfreeman(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Good. I mean very good.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2019

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by Burchester: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wow
Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by Speedo17(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Good one
Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by tstx(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Yawn
Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by helinues: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Easily said that done..

How much does it cost to buy likes /followers?

Ops wont tell you that

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by Sirmuel1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Micronut? I like the name
Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Good post.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by AreaFada2: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Good advise.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
I can relate with most of what the OP typed up there. Out of the five things the OP listed, I personally believe the most important is the ability to build relationships with other people or in other words, the ability to network.

It doesn't matter how creative or how knowledgeable you are, if you are unable to master the art of human relations, e go hard for you believe you me.

wink

helinues:
Easily said that done..

How much does it cost to buy likes /followers?

Ops wont tell you that

If you are the patient type, then you don't need to buy followers to grow your social media page or profile. If you want, I can show you how to do so on Instagram FOR FREE. All it will take is for you to be consistent and patient.

Regards

ITxBUSH:
A typical dull Nigerian.

As in ehnnn... and no be just data ooo, including electricity wey person go dey use dey charge him device...

sad

LordTosinJ:
I'm interested

No problem, if you're on Instagram then click on the link in my signature let's link up

smiley

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media by golddare: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wished Nairaland will just be a platform where people shares ideas, make positive comments without names calling. Ask yourself ain't we stupid cursing one another because one member of a tribe misbehaved, does it mean no tribes or race got one or two morons. Imagine fighting because of politicians that we have seen several times becoming friends behind doors. I beg you guys life is too short, let's change the Narative this 2020.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maddman 90% Winning Bets / Nigerian Lady Breaks Her Piggy Bank / Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.