Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. (2213 Views)

5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media / Earn Easily With Omegapro / Loan Up To 5 Million Naira Easily With An Asset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by harmless011: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Numerous opportunities abound on how one can leverage the power of the internet to make money online legitimately.
Though because of geographic location and other factors some of this opportunities are not open to us as Nigerians.

Last three months at the peak of the lock-down out of idleness i begin to research on ways to make money online, i was surprise at the massive opportunities.
I started out with prolific and i was making between $10 to $20 a week, though it was not much but it really motivate me to keep digging.

Last month i stumble on an opportunity that allows me make money by taking photos with my phone.
I always thought making money with photos is reserved for professional photographers, i later realized i was so so wrong.
Right now am making between $65 to $80 dollars weekly by uploading everyday photos that i took with my phone camera.

I am hopeful i will be hitting $100 and above weekly in the coming weeks.
On average i do upload between 15 to 50 photos weekly and the funny thing is the photos are not professionally edited.
Just everyday photos of things found in the neighborhood, even local food recipes.

I want to share this opportunity to nairalanders who are genuinely looking for how to make money online.
I will only send the information to first 50 people that contact me as i have many online classes to attend to.

To get the information just send me an email to opinionnetworks01@gmail(.)com and i will respond to you.
Once i respond to the first 50 people i may not be able to reply others because of numerous engagement.

The only way to make money online is by taking action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by harmless011: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
If you send me email comment on this thread telling me that you have send me email so that i can check it and respond to you.
Also in the email quote your nairaland username for me to know you are contacting me from nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by Anae(m): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
I need the information
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by harmless011: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Anae:
I need the information

Do send me email
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by Pofgrace(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
I've sent you a mail
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by ibroxman1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ibroxman47@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by GentlePEACE: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
harmless011:

Do send me email
kindly check your email
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by fairy88: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sent , I need the information
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by Great0000: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
I sent you an email
deskw42@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by caleb4life(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
sent,I need the information.
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by timitayo77: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by caleb4life(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
I sent you a message from calebnwadavid009@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by adeife16(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
I sent you a mail dadaadeife@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by kaz: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
kbakare28@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by Kehinde41(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hello, I've sent you an email.
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by Fa44me: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
harmless011:
Numerous opportunities abound on how one can leverage the power of the internet to make money online legitimately.
Though because of geographic location and other factors some of this opportunities are not open to us as Nigerians.

Last three months at the peak of the lock-down out of idleness i begin to research on ways to make money online, i was surprise at the massive opportunities.
I started out with prolific and i was making between $10 to $20 a week, though it was not much but it really motivate me to keep digging.

Last month i stumble on an opportunity that allows me make money by taking photos with my phone.
I always thought making money with photos is reserved for professional photographers, i later realized i was so so wrong.
Right now am making between $65 to $80 dollars weekly by uploading everyday photos that i took with my phone camera.

On average i do upload between 15 to 50 photos weekly and the funny thing is the photos are not professionally edited.
Just everyday photos of things found in the neighborhood, even local food recipes.

I want to share this opportunity to nairalanders who are genuinely looking for how to make money online.
I will only send the information to first 50 people that contact me as i have many online classes to attend to.

To get the information just send me an email to opinionnetworks01@gmail(.)com and i will respond to you.
Once i respond to the first 50 people i may not be able to reply others because of numerous engagement.

Check your email bro. Fa44me just sent you message
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by icool4u(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
harmless011:

I need information
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by antidisestablis: 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
harmless011:

I have sent you a message
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by samsamo48: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by Justice009(m): 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
I sent you an email
magnificentjustice@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by sammycuts: 12:24am On Jun 20, 2020
i hv sent u mail:kemsey31@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by BARNABASS1: 12:31am On Jun 20, 2020
I've sent a mail
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by 10kgod(m): 12:51am On Jun 20, 2020
have sent you mail. thanks
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by olavic17: 1:16am On Jun 20, 2020
Hi,I have sent you an email. Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by Cecegracen: 3:16am On Jun 20, 2020
harmless011:
If you send me email comment on this thread telling me that you have send me email so that i can check it and respond to you.
Also in the email quote your nairaland username for me to know you are contacting me from nairaland.

I sent an email to you. Kindly respond. Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by beebi5(f): 3:46am On Jun 20, 2020
I sent a mail. Beebi from nairaland
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by captain2020(m): 6:06am On Jun 20, 2020
I have mail you.
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by Swinger60(f): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2020
harmless011:

I have sent a mail
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by kaz: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2020
kbakare28@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by JOACHINpedro: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2020
Sent
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by Justice009(m): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2020
harmless011:

I sent you an email but I didn't get any detail.
Magnificentjustice@gmail.com is my email
Pls help me send it
Re: How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. by siverspooon(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2020
harmless011:

I've sent you the email bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Trade Global Penny Stocks / Cheapest Means To Send Money To Canada? / The 29 World’s Youngest Billionaires Under 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.