Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead (76159 Views)

Yekini Omobolanle 'Babalegba' Is Dead / Sunkanmi Omobolanle & His Wife, Abimbola Kiss To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by pacespot(m): 1:01am On Dec 14, 2019
People should show love to their neighbours because you don't know when it will be the last time you ever see them. That is the critical thing missing in Nigerian society today: LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by drkay(m): 1:06am On Dec 14, 2019
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by WildChild00(m): 1:09am On Dec 14, 2019
Rip to omobolale..... cry
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by 11thGoldTREE: 1:27am On Dec 14, 2019
pacespot:
People should show love to their neighbours because you don't know when it will be the last time you ever see them. That is the critical thing missing in Nigerian society today: LOVE.
i am borrowing your post
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by joefelin2345: 1:58am On Dec 14, 2019
Death as the last enemy of God n man often comes at a time n in a manner that makes us to ask questions that we may never get an answer. But we shall understand it better by n bye. My deep heart felt condolence goes to her family n other loved ones Rest in perfect peace. Laala alagbase tan, ojo ogun jija pari, Masun laya Olugbala.
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by Mathewa(m): 2:01am On Dec 14, 2019
Sorry
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by joefelin2345: 2:02am On Dec 14, 2019
As a representative of POWAN, a reputable Estate Management Company, contact me for landed property in Lagos n environs 08023001226
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by Enemyofpeace: 2:09am On Dec 14, 2019
daddytime:
Wow, what a sad news.

Farewell cutie..
and who tolded you that her name is Kuti?Na so una go dey change dead people's names
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by lapo(m): 3:34am On Dec 14, 2019
Rest in peace, sister.
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by naijazee(f): 3:57am On Dec 14, 2019
What a sad i know this lady. Rip sis.
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by YaksonFCA(m): 4:00am On Dec 14, 2019
RIP
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by juman(m): 5:48am On Dec 14, 2019
Another young person died.
I wonder.
Sorry to his family and fan.
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by daddytime(m): 6:24am On Dec 14, 2019
idonhammer:
You guys are so stupid that you don't know where to use "wow."..what is wow about her death or you dont know the meaning of wow?

Na God punish you from this mouth wey I never brush so.

Idiotic asswipe..
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:35am On Dec 14, 2019
daddytime:
Wow, what a sad news.

Farewell cutie..
Hope you know the meaning of wow?
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:38am On Dec 14, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Wetin come dey do all of them

Did you noticed that majority are youth

Let's all live as if today is our last

May we all live long ooooo amen.
Confusion everywhere!
How will you live as if today is your last and still want to live long?
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by HenryWilliams(m): 6:43am On Dec 14, 2019
Goodnight Bola Stephanie "Golden Voice" Onigbanjo. Words can't describe the raw emotions I felt when I heard of your passing. Why would death snatch you at the peak of your career?

I remember the first day we met at Eko FM/Radio Lagos so many years ago. You were just a new intake then. The way you radiated confidence and poise even amongst your peers and superiors.. I knew you would rise and shine above others like the Morning Star..Like a comet. You burned so bright and illuminated the path others follow till date.

Bola, wherever you are..remember abiamo kon sun. Rest in peace. Steph. Till we see on the other side.

Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by Eroms4life17(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2019
Jeez this lady was one of the OAPS that received our students when we went on excursion few years ago
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2019
May Her Soul Rest in Peace.

Let's pray for Saraki. I dreamt he died of heart attack in Egypt whilst on a wedding ceremony.
May God's Mercy prevail in our lives, keep and protect us in Jesus Name!
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by idonhammer: 7:04am On Dec 14, 2019
Ode child.

daddytime:

Na God punish you from this mouth wey I never brush so.

Idiotic asswipe..
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by daddytime(m): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2019
idonhammer:
Ode child.

Definition of wow (Entry 1 of 4)
—used to express strong feeling (such as pleasure or surprise)

Educated illiterate morons wey community gather money go waste put for their head for school.

Aschlock
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by matildababy(f): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:

source: https://odunews.com/news/nigeria/12/2019/breaking-popular-radio-presenter-bolanle-onigbanjo-is-dead/
she died from wounds she sustain when she was attack by armed robber and the hospital she was rushed to refuse to treat her until they receive police report.it us well.
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by vineyardfarms: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2019
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=84881752]

source: https://odunews.com/news/nigeria/12/2019/breaking-popular-radio-presenter-bolanle-onigbanjo-is-dead/
SO SUDDEN?? WHY NOT ON THE NEWS?? I RESERVE MY COMMET. I HOPE AND PRAY TO BE A FAKE NEWS, JUST TOO YOUNG AND CUTE, EVEN THOUGH NO RELATION OR FRIEND OF MINE.
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by daddytime(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2019
idonhammer:
Ode child.

You no answer me again?

Orue
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by ikorodureporta: 7:39am On Dec 14, 2019
matildababy:
she died from wounds she sustain when she was attack by armed robber and the hospital she was rushed to refuse to treat her until they receive police report.it us well.
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by daddytime(m): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2019
idonhammer:
Ode child.

Wey you na, you no come teach your papa age mate again?
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by idonhammer: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2019
I know you are frustrated and that is why you are looking for attention.Well,I am in the Moneygram trying to send money to my younger ones to paint the city red this Christmas. So I am busy now Mr Teacher,i want you to leave Nairaland with your senseless mention and go and look for money...Only broke ass modafuka like you mention person over and over again....Now peace out ass.hole!

daddytime:

Wey you na, you no come teach your papa age mate again?
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 14, 2019
This year people are seriously dying o....
Buhari , buhari, buhari, why?

Bubu has come to kill, steal and destroy

RIP. Omobolanle. Rest in peace if you are born again. But if you are not.....
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by daddytime(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2019
idonhammer:
I know you are frustrated and that is why you are looking for attention.Well,I am in the Moneygram trying to send money to my younger ones to paint the city red this Christmas. So I am busy now Mr Teacher,i want you to leave Nairaland with your senseless mention and go and look for money...Only broke ass modafuka like you mention person over and over again....Now peace out ass.hole!

Lol...empty barreled monkey....

Thunder wipe you and your entire lineage idiot.

Foolish thing.

"You are in the money gram" olodo wey wan teach person English. Thief
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 14, 2019
pacespot:

You said it all. Each member of the family is important . The day one lost them , the day their importancy is revealed. RIP to you bolanle.
Re: Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead by idonhammer: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2019
daddytime:

Lol...empty barreled monkey....

Thunder wipe you and your entire lineage idiot.

Foolish thing.

"You are in the money gram" olodo wey wan teach person English. Thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments / See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking / Tiwa Savage steps out In Burberry Head To Toe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.