Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) (51606 Views)

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) / Ghanaian Man Butchers Wife, Pours Hot Water On Her In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by SenecaTheYonger: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
BigBashiru:

What is "buying of human parts"? Only in Africa! This is becos blacks are cursed spiritually in the Holy Books. That's why it's only from Africa that degrading stories originate from.

Cursed how?
Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by AmazingELixir: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
grin grin grin

Ogun state welcome back to your regular trademark...for a while now we've been under the impression that the aboriginal homeland of the head hunters and skull mining industry went on sabbatical...

5 Likes

Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by zedman1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
MEJOISLAND:

Oga Pls read again.. There is no pastor there. The guy's alias is pastor
No bro, you read again, read the first paragraph.

2 Likes

Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by Advocate500: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
When we were growing up they said igbo people are retualist, but social media has really exposed the real retualist ,thank God 4 social media, their is no day we don't hear about one retual act or the other from a particular section of the country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
KanuSE:

You don't gerrit, do you?

@bolded,

This is why I referred to you as insensitive coz it's inappropriate to bring a tribal sentiment/tone into the dastardly act commited by those murderers.

First of all, a defenceless WOMAN has been murdered here so bear that in mind. If I were to tackle you, I will bring up stories of cheating Igbo women as well, so you can keep your apology please.

you can keep your wailings please and don't mention me again.
Stop over flooding an issue that is already hours past.
Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by enomakos(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
trust no one
Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by KanuSE: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

you can keep your wailings please and don't mention me again.
Stop over flooding an issue that is already hours past.

I know your type, 'wanna be Wrong&Strong grin TYPICAL!

Nonsense and Buratai.
Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by Natifa(f): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
some married women sha
Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by SOFTENGR: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ogun State?

I'm not surprised @all.
Especially ijebus

2 Likes

Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by ibechris(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ogun and human parts is like bread and butter.

Wetin this tribe see in being cannibals?

They kill people using one chance to convey their victims...may God help them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by BigBashiru: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Cursed how?

Genesis 9

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:

21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.

22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the unclothedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the unclothedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's unclothedness.

24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.

25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

Genesis 10 - Table of Nations
10 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.

2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.

5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

7 And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtechah: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.

8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.

The hypothesis is that descendants of Ham/Canaan populated Africa and this is further suggested in the Psalms which refers to Egypt as the "Land of Ham" - Psalm 105:23, Psalm 106:22 (by inference)
Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by Nowenuse: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
@Legendhero, sebi you were insulting my Plateau people asking us how we contribute to Nigeria?
Well, come and see how useless your people are. Butchering and selling each other for 1k.. Is this not worse than BH?

You are very lucky the mods were banning my replies on that thread, otherwise, by the time I would have been through with you, you will see my moniker and run next time. Nonsense.

I am ashamed sharing the same country with your people... People who butcher humans and sell their parts for 500 naira and 1k. Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by LegendHero(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nowenuse:
@Legendhero, sebi you were insulting my Plateau people asking us how we contribute to Nigeria?
Well, come and see how useless your people are. Butchering and selling each other for 1k.. Is this not worse than BH?

You are very lucky the mods were banning my replies on that thread, otherwise, by the time I would have been through with you, you will see my moniker and run next time. Nonsense.

I am ashamed sharing the same country with your people... People who butcher humans and sell their parts for 500 naira and 1k. Tufia!

At least the people butcher for money which showed they still have reason for that and it is not only a Yoruba thing. We’ve seen it countless times where human being are killed for money ritual and a perfect example is the Okija shrine and other stuffs.

However, the people of plateau are known for their barbaric killing for fun and religious war. It’s even evident that some of the tribes in Plateau state eat human flesh for fun which is such a sacrilege.

Also, the plateau people don’t bring anything to the national coffers, you have no intellectual property to contribute to Nigeria success. Also, it is pertinent to say that your region contribute a lot to the woe of this nation. High school dropout, high prevalence of diseases, ethnic unrest, religious intolerance, cannibals, early age marriage, and the poverty headquarters of this country.

I wouldn’t have responded to you this way, but you need to be kept in check coz you’ve been on Nairaland hating on the mighty Yoruba at every instant. You never for once keep your hate and you constantly diminish the image of the Yorubas.

Remember the Yorubas man’s yesterday is the Plateau man’s future! We are not and can never be mate!

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 15, 2019
NaMeAboki:

List of the suspects did not indicate their religious faith but their names and some of their aliases; in contrast to the opening paragraph which categorically stated that among them were Muslim clerics and PASTORS - its a matter of basic comprehension.
Two of the suspect aliases were clearly stated while the other names were not. This can be used to point out alot of facts and clear some doubts that may arise.
Its obvious that one of the suspects alias was taken for a professional or honorary title by one of our brown envelop journalists.
alias doesn't have the same meaning with a professional nor hononary title but merely a product of personal idiosyncrasies, individualism and in rare cases oddity.
Does being called an imam by family and friends equate to been annointed to be a practising imam?
I believe u are aware of the steps one need to take before becoming a pastor. Give me something strong my friend!
Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by duncun: 5:49am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by NaMeAboki: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2019
MEJOISLAND:

Two of the suspect aliases were clearly stated while the other names were not. This can be used to point out alot of facts and clear some doubts that may arise.
Its obvious that one of the suspects alias was taken for a professional or honorary title by one of our brown envelop journalists.
alias doesn't have the same meaning with a professional nor hononary title but merely a product of personal idiosyncrasies, individualism and in rare cases oddity.
Does being called an imam by family and friends equate to been annointed to be a practising imam?
I believe u are aware of the steps one need to take before becoming a pastor. Give me something strong my friend!

Oga, just accept your mistake and move on; otherwise the more you argue (illogically like a headless chicken) the more you will continue to expose your comprehension deficiency and further embarrass yourself.

If you were to apply basic comprehension and logic; you would arrive at, at least, 3 irrefutable conclusions from the story.

a) A woman was killed for rituals and her body parts sold on to herbalists who among them included both Muslim Clerics and Pastors (see paragraph 1).
b) Thirteen of them were arrested; however, many were still at large (see paragraph 2)
c) The names of those arrested along with some of their aliases were also made available (see the penultimate paragraph).

Your latest post; which sought to justify your earlier rushed erroneous conclusion, that no pastors were involved, that heavily relied on c) above, along with your (apparent copy and paste) definition of alias; is not only laughable but embarrassingly self contradictory.
Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Oga, just accept your mistake and move on; otherwise the more you argue (illogically like a headless chicken) the more you will continue to expose your comprehension deficiency and further embarrass yourself.

If you were to apply basic comprehension and logic; you would arrive at, at least, 3 irrefutable conclusions from the story.

a) A woman was killed for rituals and her body parts sold on to herbalists who among them included both Muslim Clerics and Pastors (see paragraph 1).
b) Thirteen of them were arrested; however, many were still at large (see paragraph 2)
c) The names of those arrested along with some of their aliases were also made available (see the penultimate paragraph).

Your latest post; which sought to justify your earlier rushed erroneous conclusion, that no pastors were involved, that heavily relied on c) above, along with your (apparent copy and paste) definition of alias; is not only laughable but embarrassingly self contradictory.
Who copied and pasted the definition of alias? Dumbness is not associated with us and u no that. Quota system doesn't favor the distribution of IQ. U cud be the only one-eyed man in your entire village but it's risky for you to want to make comparison with others outside the confine of your immediate environment.
Get lost Pls. You lost it the very moment you resorted to insult just to drive home your points. You know the truth but you are afraid to admit it. What's your definition of contradiction by the way? Or the word has bn reframed to accomodate another meaning? You are alredy showing tendency of frustration and innate violence. It's not strange that you could have drawn out your dagger if we were having this argument face to face.
Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by Nowenuse: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
LegendHero:

At least the people butcher for money which showed they still have reason for that and it is not only a Yoruba thing. We’ve seen it countless times where human being are killed for money ritual and a perfect example is the Okija shrine and other stuffs.

However, the people of plateau are known for their barbaric killing for fun and religious war. It’s even evident that some of the tribes in Plateau state eat human flesh for fun which is such a sacrilege.

Also, the plateau people don’t bring anything to the national coffers, you have no intellectual property to contribute to Nigeria success. Also, it is pertinent to say that your region contribute a lot to the woe of this nation. High school dropout, high prevalence of diseases, ethnic unrest, religious intolerance, cannibals, early age marriage, and the poverty headquarters of this country.

I wouldn’t have responded to you this way, but you need to be kept in check coz you’ve been on Nairaland hating on the mighty Yoruba at every instant. You never for once keep your hate and you constantly diminish the image of the Yorubas.

Remember the Yorubas man’s yesterday is the Plateau man’s future! We are not and can never be mate!

Wait to, have you ever crossed the SW region in your entire life? You must be very sick to attribute child marriage, high poverty rates and high school dropout to Plateau state, a state where the overwhelming majority are Christians!

These attributes you are talking of belongs to the core-north.

If you are not an irredeemable idïot, bring the Jamb registration list by states for the last 5 years and see that Plateau state is always ahead of your Ekiti & Lagos State when it comes to Jamb enrollment. Heck we used to be higher or on par with many Southern states in spite of our relatively smaller indigenous population.

Jos as a city is far far more developed, larger in size, neat and sane compared to any Yoruba city besides Lagos that was built with the Commonwealth of all Nigerians.
So tell me then how productive you are! When all your cities are dominated with rusty brown roofs and dillapidated houses without toilets.

Mind you, every ethnic crisis and conflict in Plateau is caused by Hausa settlers or Fulani herdsmen who are all visitors to the land, just as they are causing crisis in Yoruba land too like what happened in Ife, Mile 2, Shagamu e.t.c (and u can imagine that Yorubas & Hausas are not direct neighbours), yet they are killing u people on your soil, how much more we who are direct neighbours with them?

See this mugu calling Plateau ppl illiterate grin

Let me tell u, my mother is from one of the most interior villages in Plateau state where till now there is no light there and u have to drive almost 1 hour of untarred road before you get there, yet my mother and all her 9 siblings are literate & educated. Only their parents (my maternal grandparents) are illiterates.
Meanwhile my mother and her brother are millionaires today.

Meanwhile, my father who comes from the neighbouring town (not even the LG headquarters) is not just a graduate but even his own parents (my paternal grandparents) were university graduates.

You can hardly find a Plateau indigenous Christian youth who is an illiterate today. I have never seen that.

The only thing you will tell me about Plateau people and most middlebelt people in general that I will accept is that we are not very ambitious (in business) and innovative..... We are laid-back, so we don't tend to have ground-breaking developments...... All we do is government and salary jobs and that is why we are far more powerful than you Yorubas in the Nigerian civil service.
My paternal grandfather had only 6 children and all of them except the one who has been in the UK are all civil servants and out of those 5 civil servants, 3 are millionaires (to tell u they are in top govt jobs).

I'm not trying to write my life history here, but all I want to tell u is that you are the first Southerner who has attributed illiteracy to a middlebelt people which speaks of your high level of ignorance & foolishness.

Everyone knows that things like child marriage, high poverty rates and illiteracy belongs to the Hausa fulanis and core-northerners and not us....
So, try something else.

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by Nowenuse: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
LegendHero:

Our people may not have as much personal achievements as the Yorubas, but at the same time our people are not on deathrows in large numbers in Saudi Arabia for drug smuggling.

Our people do not use their fathers, mothers, siblings and girlfriends for blood money and Yahoo plus.....

We do not enrich ourselves by scamming others with heavy 419 as is obtained among your people.

And even with the absence of negative vices of criminality in our society, we are still making progress as a people..... Check the poverty rate rankings for our states,. We are far ahead of the core-north...
This is to tell you that just with education alone, and without capitalism, people can still make progress, only that it will be a gradual process.

We still have so much trust in our society.
I was in Uniben and a fellow Plateau man who I have never met in my life before contacted me on Facebook and he sent me a huge amount of money to apply and secure a Masters degree admission for him in Uniben.... I couldn't get the exact course he wanted and I refunded his exact amount of money for him!
Tell me, can this happen among average Yoruba youths?

I can meet a Plateau stranger anywhere and I will feel very very free to stay in his house and the thought of him using me for rituals will never even cross my mind... This is how much trust we still have in our society!

You see these are the reasons why people like me will fight to my last drop of blood for the division of Nigeria... You Yorubas and other Southerners and even Hausa_fulanis have destroyed the image of Nigeria abroad with all manners of negative vices and terrorism and this is something my people have no hand in, yet we suffer for it.

Our people will have a very sane, equal, civilized, crime free country with great trust and gradual progress if we are a country of our own...unlike the dog eat dog society that exists in the south and core-north.... God forbid.

And mind you, like I said our people's progress is a slow and gradual thing.
Below are 2 highly innovative and industrious Plateau youths in their 20s.
One created a local powerbank manufacturing industry from ecowaste and the other designs sport cars, manufactures tractors and other farming machines and automobiles.
While them Burnaboy, Davido and Teni were winning awards for music and dance in the recent AFRICA FUTURE AWARDS, the first Plateau guy won the technology category.

https://www.masarakimsblog.com/2019/08/proudly-plateau-young-luka-zang-bot.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18RsYWoKmJo

https://mobile.twitter.com/jerry_mallo/status/1200300217368743936

The fact that our people don't make noise and brag about our achievements like you Yorubas & Igbos do, doesn't mean we don't have any.

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by LegendHero(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nowenuse:

Our people may not have as much personal achievements as the Yorubas, but at the same time our people are not on deathrows in large numbers in Saudi Arabia for drug smuggling.

Our people do not use their fathers, mothers, siblings and girlfriends for blood money and Yahoo plus.....

We do not enrich ourselves by scamming others with heavy 419 as is obtained among your people.

And even with the absence of negative vices of criminality in our society, we are still making progress as a people..... Check the poverty rate rankings for our states,. We are far ahead of the core-north...
This is to tell you that just with education alone, and without capitalism, people can still make progress, only that it will be a gradual process.

We still have so much trust in our society.
I was in Uniben and a fellow Plateau man who I have never met in my life before contacted me on Facebook and he sent me a huge amount of money to apply and secure a Masters degree admission for him in Uniben.... I couldn't get the exact course he wanted and I refunded his exact amount of money for him!
Tell me, can this happen among average Yoruba youths?

I can meet a Plateau stranger anywhere and I will feel very very free to stay in his house and the thought of him using me for rituals will never even cross my mind... This is how much trust we still have in our society!

You see these are the reasons why people like me will fight to my last drop of blood for the division of Nigeria... You Yorubas and other Southerners and even Hausa_fulanis have destroyed the image of Nigeria abroad with all manners of negative vices and terrorism and this is something my people have no hand in, yet we suffer for it.

Our people will have a very sane, equal, civilized, crime free country with great trust and gradual progress if we are a country of our own...unlike the dog eat dog society that exists in the south and core-north.... God forbid.

And mind you, like I said our people's progress is a slow and gradual thing.
Below are 2 highly innovative and industrious Plateau youths in their 20s.
One created a local powerbank manufacturing industry from ecowaste and the other designs sport cars, manufactures tractors and other farming machines and automobiles.
While them Burnaboy, Davido and Teni were winning awards for music and dance in the recent AFRICA FUTURE AWARDS, the first Plateau guy won the technology category.

https://www.masarakimsblog.com/2019/08/proudly-plateau-young-luka-zang-bot.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18RsYWoKmJo

https://mobile.twitter.com/jerry_mallo/status/1200300217368743936

The fact that our people don't make noise and brag about our achievements like you Yorubas & Igbos do, doesn't mean we don't have any.

I’ve always respected you on this forum because of the wealth of experience you had about the history of several tribes especially the middle belt and the core north. You have always given your contribution in such a way that one will be glued to reading your post.

However you have deviated a lot and your recent trajectory on hating on the Yorubas will be a futile adventure. I’ve never for once had any problem with the people of the middle belt and I don’t think there is any documented history that showed the Yorubas sinned against you guys to warrant such animosity from you.

First of all, you are not accepting your destiny and you always project yourself with high magnitude of inferiority complex. You are from the North, the more you try to absolve yourself of the geographical identity the lesser your worth become. That you chose to abuse the core-north to project your own self worth is still an exercise in futility because no matter what I will still view you as a northerner.

It’s just absurd to try to come here and equate yourself to the Yorubas, we are not thesame and we are far superior to any of you guys. In all ramifications, the Yorubas have evolved with a lot of success in all aspects of human endeavors.

If the Yorubas like bragging about their success like you claimed, then it will be headache for most of the guys on here coz they have lot of success to brag about. We have always maintained decorum and already saw success like an everyday thing, so the Yorubas don’t see a reason to brag especially about things we’ve always dominated.

Stop saying your people are sane, you are as barbaric as the core-north you chose to hate. In all my little years on earth I’ve always know the people of plateau to be violent. It’s all about Jos killings and unrest. The disease of the Core north man is also the disease of the plateau state man.

Like I rightly said, the Yoruba man’s yesterday is the plateau man’s future. We are incomparable in all forms of metrics and it will be like wasting my ink trying to explain anything to a plateau guy.

I’m sorry if I sounded harsh or inconsiderate, but you’ve been left so long on here to perpetuate your hateful comments against us without anyone to checkmate you.
Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by LegendHero(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nowenuse:

Wait to, have you ever crossed the SW region in your entire life? You must be very sick to attribute child marriage, high poverty rates and high school dropout to Plateau state, a state where the overwhelming majority are Christians!

These attributes you are talking of belongs to the core-north.

If you are not an irredeemable idïot, bring the Jamb registration list by states for the last 5 years and see that Plateau state is always ahead of your Ekiti & Lagos State when it comes to Jamb enrollment. Heck we used to be higher or on par with many Southern states in spite of our relatively smaller indigenous population.

Jos as a city is far far more developed, larger in size, neat and sane compared to any Yoruba city besides Lagos that was built with the Commonwealth of all Nigerians.
So tell me then how productive you are! When all your cities are dominated with rusty brown roofs and dillapidated houses without toilets.

Mind you, every ethnic crisis and conflict in Plateau is caused by Hausa settlers or Fulani herdsmen who are all visitors to the land, just as they are causing crisis in Yoruba land too like what happened in Ife, Mile 2, Shagamu e.t.c (and u can imagine that Yorubas & Hausas are not direct neighbours), yet they are killing u people on your soil, how much more we who are direct neighbours with them?

See this mugu calling Plateau ppl illiterate grin

Let me tell u, my mother is from one of the most interior villages in Plateau state where till now there is no light there and u have to drive almost 1 hour of untarred road before you get there, yet my mother and all her 9 siblings are literate & educated. Only their parents (my maternal grandparents) are illiterates.
Meanwhile my mother and her brother are millionaires today.

Meanwhile, my father who comes from the neighbouring town (not even the LG headquarters) is not just a graduate but even his own parents (my paternal grandparents) were university graduates.

You can hardly find a Plateau indigenous Christian youth who is an illiterate today. I have never seen that.

The only thing you will tell me about Plateau people and most middlebelt people in general that I will accept is that we are not very ambitious (in business) and innovative..... We are laid-back, so we don't tend to have ground-breaking developments...... All we do is government and salary jobs and that is why we are far more powerful than you Yorubas in the Nigerian civil service.
My paternal grandfather had only 6 children and all of them except the one who has been in the UK are all civil servants and out of those 5 civil servants, 3 are millionaires (to tell u they are in top govt jobs).

I'm not trying to write my life history here, but all I want to tell u is that you are the first Southerner who has attributed illiteracy to a middlebelt people which speaks of your high level of ignorance & foolishness.

Everyone knows that things like child marriage, high poverty rates and illiteracy belongs to the Hausa fulanis and core-northerners and not us....
So, try something else.

Lol, it will just be an exercise in futility for me to even stoop so low in trying to compare Yorubas achievement with the plateau people.

Thank God you have a family that are millionaires, but mind you I’m also a millionaire personally (have my own non-bank MFI back home in Nigeria with a sizable workforce and clients) so I don’t need to use my family as a gratification. I’ve proven that here on Nairaland when some unfortunate guys tried playing that same rhetorics and I shut them up forever.

There is absolutely nothing to say to a plateau guy coz most Yorubas don’t even know you exist except the nursery school children when they are reading state and capital.

I wanted to say a lot but it will be like killing a mosquito with a sledge hammer coz where will I even start? Who in their right mind compares the Yoruba people to the plateau tribes?

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by Nowenuse: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
LegendHero:

Besides, I call Yoruba people's progress an individual one because it does not reflect in their society and Homeland...
I was travelling from Warri to Kwara recently to take my younger brother to Landmark university and men, see Yoruba towns! I just dey shame for una. With all the millionaires and Billionaores, yet no developments in even your capital cities.... Rusty roofs and dillapidated ancient houses dominating everywhere..

Your towns looked like abandoned cities and towns of War.
No wonder every Yoruba man today denies his state of origin and claims to be Omo Eko.

Progress is very very useless if it is solely individual and not a collective one reflecting in the society and overall life of the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by nisai: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
SOFTENGR:
Ogun State?

I'm not surprised @all.
Especially ijebus
You be idiot for this comment. Mumu which bush ur ancestors come from?
Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by Nowenuse: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
LegendHero:

I’ve always respected you on this forum because of the wealth of experience you had about the history of several tribes especially the middle belt and the core north. You have always given your contribution in such a way that one will be glued to reading your post.

However you have deviated a lot and your recent trajectory on hating on the Yorubas will be a futile adventure. I’ve never for once had any problem with the people of the middle belt and I don’t think there is any documented history that showed the Yorubas sinned against you guys to warrant such animosity from you.

First of all, you are not accepting your destiny and you always project yourself with high magnitude of inferiority complex. You are from the North, the more you try to absolve yourself of the geographical identity the lesser your worth become. That you chose to abuse the core-north to project your own self worth is still an exercise in futility because no matter what I will still view you as a northerner.

It’s just absurd to try to come here and equate yourself to the Yorubas, we are not thesame and we are far superior to any of you guys. In all ramifications, the Yorubas have evolved with a lot of success in all aspects of human endeavors.

If the Yorubas like bragging about their success like you claimed, then it will be headache for most of the guys on here coz they have lot of success to brag about. We have always maintained decorum and already saw success like an everyday thing, so the Yorubas don’t see a reason to brag especially about things we’ve always dominated.

Stop saying your people are sane, you are as barbaric as the core-north you chose to hate. In all my little years on earth I’ve always know the people of plateau to be violent. It’s all about Jos killings and unrest. The disease of the Core north man is also the disease of the plateau state man.

Like I rightly said, the Yoruba man’s yesterday is the plateau man’s future. We are incomparable in all forms of metrics and it will be like wasting my ink trying to explain anything to a plateau guy.

I’m sorry if I sounded harsh or inconsiderate, but you’ve been left so long on here to perpetuate your hateful comments against us without anyone to checkmate you.

Thank you for respecting me in the first place but I do not need your respects.

I will always show opposition to many Yorubas here because it is very obvious that you people are a very very selfish people who put your interests first above the lives of other Nigerians.
You people are ready to support evil befalling others as long as it benefits you.
This is something Igbos hardly do..... I have noticed that Igbos show far more sympathy and support to the minorities of the north & middlebelt and our course, unlike you people who put your personal interests before any other thing. This is why I have absolutely no respect for you guys.
Times without number I have seen Yorubas supporting core northerners over our people and other Nigerian Christians making erroneous claims in a very ignorant manner.

If u like see me as a northerner, that is your headache... Afterall, you Yorubas see things more from a very myopic and tribal perspective and this is why you people call everyone Igbo from after Ore down do Calabar....
And everyone from after Ilorin\Lokoja is seen as a Hausa.
I mean how can Yoruba people call Edo people Igbos and Kakanda\Bassa\Igala people as Hausas meanwhile Edo and these middlebelt tribes are far far more culturally related to Yorubas than they are to Igbos & Hausas....

Very myopic and tribalized mindset.

There are about 50 distinct ethnic groups in Plateau and let me burst your bubble, only once have we ever recorded ethnic conflicts with each other.... Why is it always with Hausa fulanis? Same Hausa fulanis who fight people in Benue, Taraba, Southern Kadunas, Igbo land and even your own Yoruba land!

So tell me how barbaric my people are when we never fight with each other but only with same people all other Nigerians fight with..... Can't you see that you are an irredeemable mugu?

Well no need to apologise for your words,. I engage Igbos, Hausa fulanis, Yorubas and even Niger deltans here on this forum bitterly a lot of times because I stand for my people's interests and will do so more strongly in the future (in more physical forms).
My people are naturally a passive people in Nigeria and we must change this... Nigerians have proven themselves to be a dog eat dog people and society and my people must begin to radically play this game till this country disintegrates. No more sitting down to watch for us.
And as a leader for my people and one who knows so much about my people in respect to Nigeria's politics.... I have come to the conclusion that Hausa-fulanis are our biggest threat and enemies as a people, closely followed by you Yorubas (who do not mind supporting these Hausa fulanis, as long as it works to your interests).
Meanwhile, the Igbos are the best possible allies we can have in Nigeria, followed by the Niger deltans. ..

So expect more opposition from me and possibly others like me from henceforth.

And mind you, Yorubas were the ones who insulted me first on that thread before I descended on them..
Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by Nowenuse: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, it will just be an exercise in futility for me to even stoop so low in trying to compare Yorubas achievement with the plateau people.

Thank God you have a family that are millionaires, but mind you I’m also a millionaire personally (have my own non-bank MFI back home in Nigeria with a sizable workforce and clients) so I don’t need to use my family as a gratification. I’ve proven that here on Nairaland when some unfortunate guys tried playing that same rhetorics and I shut them up forever.

There is absolutely nothing to say to a plateau guy coz most Yorubas don’t even know you exist except the nursery school children when they are reading state and capital.

I wanted to say a lot but it will be like killing a mosquito with a sledge hammer coz where will I even start? Who in their right mind compares the Yoruba people to the plateau tribes?

I will never want to compare my people with Yoruba people, God forbid..

We do not envy you people's progress since it is an individual one and not one which reflects in your society as a whole.

Neither do we envy thousands of your people being imprisoned and beheaded for crimes all over or the ones being butchered everyday by their fellow kinsmen and their parts sold for five five hundred naira.

Hundreds of thousands of Yorubas are living in Jos, many still stayed back even after the series of crisis.
How many Plateau people are in Ibadan, Akure or Oshogbo?
Jos is better than any Yoruba city and I dare you to challenge that... There are so many whites, Lebanese and foreigners in Jos in spite of all the crisis because God blessed us with a very cold weather and lovely landscape.
The fact that you have never left the SW in your life is your problem and not mine.

For the records, I only mentioned my forebears progress to show you that the illiterate and poverty ridden society u picture for my people belongs to your friends, lovers and masters (the Hausa fulanis) and not my people.

I am in my mid 20s and I have already founded 2 businesses (each worth over a million naira).
I just got a job in Canada and will be migrating there in less than 2 months from now because I see an impending economic doom for Nigeria and I don't want to be part of it.... Already one of my businesses went down with Buhari's border closure.
You can Pm me if u want me to prove all my claims. And I'd also like to know more about yours, so maybe u can permit me to Pm you.
Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by LegendHero(m): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nowenuse:

Thank you for respecting me in the first place but I do not need your respects.

I will always show opposition to many Yorubas here because it is very obvious that you people are a very very selfish people who put your interests first above the lives of other Nigerians.
You people are ready to support evil befalling others as long as it benefits you.
This is something Igbos hardly do..... I have noticed that Igbos show far more sympathy and support to the minorities of the north & middlebelt and our course, unlike you people who put your personal interests before any other thing. This is why I have absolutely no respect for you guys.
Times without number I have seen Yorubas supporting core northerners over our people and other Nigerian Christians making erroneous claims in a very ignorant manner.

If u like see me as a northerner, that is your headache... Afterall, you Yorubas see things more from a very myopic and tribal perspective and this is why you people call everyone Igbo from after Ore down do Calabar....
And everyone from after Ilorin\Lokoja is seen as a Hausa.
I mean how can Yoruba people call Edo people Igbos and Kakanda\Bassa\Igala people as Hausas meanwhile Edo and these middlebelt tribes are far far more culturally related to Yorubas than they are to Igbos & Hausas....

Very myopic and tribalized mindset.

There are about 50 distinct ethnic groups in Plateau and let me burst your bubble, only once have we ever recorded ethnic conflicts with each other.... Why is it always with Hausa fulanis? Same Hausa fulanis who fight people in Benue, Taraba, Southern Kadunas, Igbo land and even your own Yoruba land!

So tell me how barbaric my people are when we never fight with each other but only with same people all other Nigerians fight with..... Can't you see that you are an irredeemable mugu?

Well no need to apologise for your words,. I engage Igbos, Hausa fulanis, Yorubas and even Niger deltans here on this forum bitterly a lot of times because I stand for my people's interests and will do so more strongly in the future (in more physical forms).
My people are naturally a passive people in Nigeria and we must change this... Nigerians have proven themselves to be a dog eat dog people and society and my people must begin to radically play this game till this country disintegrates. No more sitting down to watch for us.
And as a leader for my people and one who knows so much about my people in respect to Nigeria's politics.... I have come to the conclusion that Hausa-fulanis are our biggest threat and enemies as a people, closely followed by you Yorubas (who do not mind supporting these Hausa fulanis, as long as it works to your interests).
Meanwhile, the Igbos are the best possible allies we can have in Nigeria, followed by the Niger deltans. ..

So expect more opposition from me and possibly others like me from henceforth.

And mind you, Yorubas were the ones who insulted me first on that thread before I descended on them..

You are myopic in your reasoning bro and you’re not seeing things as a whole. The Igbos you thought we’re supporting you is just for the current political terrain and the Yorubas alliance with the core-north was just as happening that started in 2015.

Through Nigeria’s history, the Yorubas have always been politically enemies of the north and it is recorded in many historical event. I can quote know you understood Nigeria history well and I wouldn’t want to bother you with past events to justify my assertions.

The Yorubas have some religious connection with the north which explains why some of them had some soft spot for the north. It’s also the same with the Christians in the middle belt which lot of Yorubas had soft spot for coz of the religious faith.

Do you even know Awolowo was so supportive of the northern minorities (now Middle belt ) such that he was in alliance with them to break the north into fragments and Azikwe never subscribed to that fact. I have the evidence for all this.

I understand why you’re talking like this, it’s about your people and the pain you suffered in the hands of the Hausa-Fulanis, but how does it concern the Yorubas?

Do you mean the alliance formed with the Hausas in 2015 by the Yorubas is the beginning of the many sins of the Yoruba you talked about? Did Nigeria started in 2015? Can you tell me one instance where you think the Yorubas supported the core North against you?

I can also see that you are a religious bigot, a trait you shared with the core-north. You tend to have a lot of soft spot for Christians and always most time hate on the muslims. Is that the genesis of your animosity against the Yorubas?

When have the Yorubas ever made derogatory comments about your people like you claimed? Can you give me an instance where the Yorubas mocked you guys for the killings going on? When did the Yorubas ever supported the core-north against you?

Lastly, yes we are tribalistic if you think so, but I can boldly tell you we are the most welcoming tribe in Nigeria. We have been the most peaceful region which welcomes a lot of foreigners within our midst. People from all walks of life, Christian and Muslim alike live peacefully among us and we have learnt to conquer the animosity that arises from religion.

Yes we are tribalistic, coz Nigeria itself is a coalition of different tribe. Our music, movies, education, way of life is closely attached to your language and we always flaunt our pride anywhere we go. I am not sorry to be termed tribalistic coz my allegiance is only to my tribe especially in a country like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by LegendHero(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nowenuse:

I will never want to compare my people with Yoruba people, God forbid..

We do not envy you people's progress since it is an individual one and not one which reflects in your society as a whole.

Neither do we envy thousands of your people being imprisoned and beheaded for crimes all over or the ones being butchered everyday by their fellow kinsmen and their parts sold for five five hundred naira.

Hundreds of thousands of Yorubas are living in Jos, many still stayed back even after the series of crisis.
How many Plateau people are in Ibadan, Akure or Oshogbo?
Jos is better than any Yoruba city and I dare you to challenge that... There are so many whites, Lebanese and foreigners in Jos in spite of all the crisis because God blessed us with a very cold weather and lovely landscape.
The fact that you have never left the SW in your life is your problem and not mine.

For the records, I only mentioned my forebears progress to show you that the illiterate and poverty ridden society u picture for my people belongs to your friends, lovers and masters (the Hausa fulanis) and not my people.

I am in my mid 20s and I have already founded 2 businesses (each worth over a million naira).
I just got a job in Canada and will be migrating there in less than 2 months from now because I see an impending economic doom for Nigeria and I don't want to be part of it.... Already one of my businesses went down with Buhari's border closure.
You can Pm me if u want me to prove all my claims. And I'd also like to know more about yours, so maybe u can permit me to Pm you.

I don’t like going around in circles. It’s just absurd to claim jos is developed that all cities in the SW except Lagos. That’s a delusional statement bro.

What is the metrics you’re using for your comparison? Economy, education, industry, purchasing power, infrastructure, agriculture, entertainment? What exactly is called development.

The white people like Jos because it is a plateau area with a weather closer to theirs. It’s not because it is the most developed. That is the only reason.

Well I’m not presently in Nigeria also, I’m 25, I had my masters in USA some years ago and working in a very reputable software company. I have a non-bank MFI (Microfinance institution) in Akure to be precise and I think I’m trying my own part to alleviate the traders suffering especially with giving out loans with a very low interest rate.

Of course you can pm me and we can be friends. I don’t need any proof from you coz it won’t do me any good or bad. I believe you don’t need to proof to anyone that you’re rich coz why do you need to prove your success to any mortal?

I was provoked by some guys on here that time boasting about their wealth (audio tho) and I told them I drive a new Benz CLA 2018 (you can look up the price). They had to shut the bleep up when I uploaded the pics on here and everyone knew their levels. Just because it’s not in the culture of the Yorubas to brag about wealth like other tribes does not mean we are poor.

Good luck in your sojourn to Canada. It’s a very good country with more friendly immigration system and I’m very sure you will excel in that country.

You are welcome to dm me tho.

2 Likes

Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by Nowenuse: 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
LegendHero:

You are myopic in your reasoning bro and you’re not seeing things as a whole. The Igbos you thought we’re supporting you is just for the current political terrain and the Yorubas alliance with the core-north was just as happening that started in 2015.

Through Nigeria’s history, the Yorubas have always been politically enemies of the north and it is recorded in many historical event. I can quote know you understood Nigeria history well and I wouldn’t want to bother you with past events to justify my assertions.
Well I am not someone who will tell outright lies in a bid to defend my people like you Southerners and core-northerners do. This is not a trait of my people, so I'll say yes, you are correct, this is the first time Yorubas as a majority were alligning with the core-north.

It's just so unfortunate that this period coincides with the awakening of my people. So if this alliance doesn't die in the nearest future, my people will evolve to be anti-yoruba and more pro-Igbo because we can never be on the sides of anyone who supports the core-north.

The Yorubas have some religious connection with the north which explains why some of them had some soft spot for the north. It’s also the same with the Christians in the middle belt which lot of Yorubas had soft spot for coz of the religious faith.

Do you even know Awolowo was so supportive of the northern minorities (now Middle belt ) such that he was in alliance with them to break the north into fragments and Azikwe never subscribed to that fact. I have the evidence for all this.
Exactly, Yorubas have a strong religious connection with the north and this will always serve as a huge deal breaker with my people.. Hausa fulanis have made us hate and resent Islam and everything that comes with it..

When I was travelling to Kwara recently from Warri and I engaged in a serious debate with 2 Yoruba Muslims, I understood why my people will naturally evolve to be anti-yoruba.
Yoruba Muslims will never be as terrible as Hausa fulanis in action, but by heart, they are very much similar with Hausa fulanis.
Yoruba Muslims are just like the indigenous Muslims we have in Plateau & Nasarawa, who are evil by heart and not by actions.

Abeg save that lie, most Yoruba Christians do not care or give a shit about northern Christians.. The only ones who do are the likes of Oyedepo, who have lived in the north and have churches which my people are a part of, hence are also affected by any destructions in our land.
Meanwhile, Igbos whom my people worked against in the Biafran war and killed still show more sympathy towards my people compared to Yoruba Christians (with or without politics).

You see why I like Igbos more than u Yorubas?, Igbos are like Russians who are very straightforward.. while you Yorubas are like the West who are very cunning and unreliable.
If an Igbo likes you, he likes you, if he hates you, he tells you to your face. He doesn't pretend about it.... Also, if an Igbo man starts supporting you, he does so forever, he doesn't change drastically because of his immediate personal benefits, like Sowore who supported Buhari drastically in 2015 and he is now fighting against him.
This is why oftentimes, you Yorubas accuse Igbos for playing emotional politics and claim they are not being sophisticated.

This is why I have long come to the conclusion that Igbos are the best allies my people can ever have in Nigeria and I will push to make sure this alliance works in my lifetime.

Zik was a confused Mumu who thinks he is a pan-Nigerian or pan-africanist just like our own Yakubu Gowon who was a Hausa puppet. That is why most of his own Igbo people do not even respect him.
Awolowo could have supported Northern & Eastern minorities secession not because he loved or cared about us but because he wanted to revenge for the secession of his own western minorities which the north & East supported.

I understand why you’re talking like this, it’s about your people and the pain you suffered in the hands of the Hausa-Fulanis, but how does it concern the Yorubas?

Take a good look at Kwara state. A place that belongs to Yorubas but is under the direct political and cultural scope and advantage of the Hausa-fulanis which these same Hausa fulanis use to boost their advantage, yet you guys have never done anything about it.
You guys don't even talk about it and shamelessly lie to make it look like it means nothing.
My people (minority tribes in the north) are overthrowing the Emirates in their areas to establish chiefdoms, yet a shameless majority tribe like you can do nothing.
Rather from time to time, since post independence where your Awo betrayed Zik and took sides with the north against Biafra and after the war, your leaders went to the north to thank them for sparing your lives.
Now your people enter into an alliance of subserviency with the same people who have been oppressing and looking down on you for decades and you want me to have any respect and regards for a tribe like yours?

The same way I despise the Hausas, Nupes and other northern Muslim tribes for being conquered and subservient foóls to the fulanis is the same sentiment I have for you guys.

Do you mean the alliance formed with the Hausas in 2015 by the Yorubas is the beginning of the many sins of the Yoruba you talked about? Did Nigeria started in 2015? Can you tell me one instance where you think the Yorubas supported the core North against you?
It's exactly what I just mentioned above.
You Yorubas commit a sin of omission in support to the core-north.
For example, A foreigner once made a post online about the religious divides of Nigeria and most Yorubas who responded to that post were arguing that Nigeria is predominantly Muslim because the north is overwhelmingly muslim and the south is divided because of Yoruba Muslims.... It was Plateau & Southern Kd people who came to that post to correct your people's stupidity and make them know that at least ⅓ of the north are Christian minorities..... But your people were arguing stupidly because just as you told me earlier, to you, the entire North is Hausa and you don't care to know about the difference.
And mind you, the example I gave above is just one instance among many I have witnessed.

Like those 2 Yoruba guys I debated with on my way to Kwara, they blatantly told me that no form of injustice exists towards Northern christians in the north, that they have both lived in Kadunas state and religious discrimination and agenda against Northern Christians doesn't exist. ..... I just shook my head.

Imagine the kind of mentality most Yorubas have and you people are the same people who have dominated our news media before the advent of social media.... These are the kind of lies you must have been feeding to the national and international piblic.
You want to know the crime your people has committed and keep on comitting against my people? It is the crime of omission, ignorance and stupidity with which you guys empower the core-north, but you may not be aware.
See how Yorubas were overestimating the population and stupidity of the core-north in the last election, all in a bid to spite Igbos and you don't know how much this feeds off the Ego of these core-northerners who are encouraged to continue with their impunity and stupidity.

I can also see that you are a religious bigot, a trait you shared with the core-north. You tend to have a lot of soft spot for Christians and always most time hate on the muslims. Is that the genesis of your animosity against the Yorubas?
I think it is very much okay if I am a religious bigot. If most of my people have been like me since decades ago, Nigeria would have been divided and we would have been far better off than we are today.
Who is a worse bigot than the Hausa fulanis whom your people support and embolden actively and passively?

When have the Yorubas ever made derogatory comments about your people like you claimed? Can you give me an instance where the Yorubas mocked you guys for the killings going on? When did the Yorubas ever supported the core-north against you?
I just listed above.

Lastly, yes we are tribalistic if you think so, but I can boldly tell you we are the most welcoming tribe in Nigeria. We have been the most peaceful region which welcomes a lot of foreigners within our midst. People from all walks of life, Christian and Muslim alike live peacefully among us and we have learnt to conquer the animosity that arises from religion.

Yes we are tribalistic, coz Nigeria itself is a coalition of different tribe. Our music, movies, education, way of life is closely attached to your language and we always flaunt our pride anywhere we go. I am not sorry to be termed tribalistic coz my allegiance is only to my tribe especially in a country like Nigeria.

Thank you very much for admitting this fact which many of your people deny.
I guess people like me are now learning to be tribalistic too. Let everyone practice tribalism like you Yorubas and Hausas practice, let us see how Nigeria will stand as a country.

The only mistake you people make in your efforts for tribalism is that you empower and embolden the core-north actively and passively, and the stronger the core-north gets, it affects us who are their direct neighbours. Hence, in a bid to survive, we are forced to look towards the Igbos for an alliance for survival.

SSners now naturally allign and have a soft spot for Igbos because of the way Igbos supported them. ..... Now, imagine my people join in this mix. ... The combination of the 3 of us will be too deadly for Nigeria and it will eventually lead to the empowerment of the Igbos.
Our people will now become the glue to hold the SS & SE together.

From my view, this tribalism of you Yorubas will not do you people any good in the long run, take this from me.
Hausa fulanis do not do tribalism, rather they do 'religionism' and this helps them to get the support of 5 million Kanuris and 10 million other middlebelt Muslims.
You Yorubas have minority neighbours like Edos, Nupes, Baribas, Ebiras, Igalas e.t.c who are more related to you guys culturally and otherwise, but these minorities look towards the Hausa fulanis & Igbos for alliance rather than you guys.

If things continue the way they are and my people eventually come into a marriage of survival with the Igbos, you Yorubas will end up the biggest loosers among the 3 majority groups in Nigeria, and Igbos will emerge the strongest because they will have the allegiance/friendship of 35 million northern Christians (with our huge fertile landmass) and 25 million SS minorities (with all the resources)....
Hausa fulanis will always have the support of about 20 million northern minority muslims
While you Yorubas may have to look towards Benin republic for allies.

Whichever way, you must know that your people cannot eat their cake and have it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by Nowenuse: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
LegendHero:

I don’t like going around in circles. It’s just absurd to claim jos is developed that all cities in the SW except Lagos. That’s a delusional statement bro.

What is the metrics you’re using for your comparison? Economy, education, industry, purchasing power, infrastructure, agriculture, entertainment? What exactly is called development.

The white people like Jos because it is a plateau area with a weather closer to theirs. It’s not because it is the most developed. That is the only reason.

Well I’m not presently in Nigeria also, I’m 25, I had my masters in USA some years ago and working in a very reputable software company. I have a non-bank MFI (Microfinance institution) in Akure to be precise and I think I’m trying my own part to alleviate the traders suffering especially with giving out loans with a very low interest rate.

Of course you can pm me and we can be friends. I don’t need any proof from you coz it won’t do me any good or bad. I believe you don’t need to proof to anyone that you’re rich coz why do you need to prove your success to any mortal?

I was provoked by some guys on here that time boasting about their wealth (audio tho) and I told them I drive a new Benz CLA 2018 (you can look up the price). They had to shut the bleep up when I uploaded the pics on here and everyone knew their levels. Just because it’s not in the culture of the Yorubas to brag about wealth like other tribes does not mean we are poor.

Good luck in your sojourn to Canada. It’s a very good country with more friendly immigration system and I’m very sure you will excel in that country.

You are welcome to dm me tho.

Wow, you really seem like a nice person from the inside. Actually, Yorubas are a nice people. Very social and down to earth. Personally, I and my people do not really have a problem with Yorubas. Politics fuelled by tribalism I guess is the factor that will see to an increasing wedge between us and this is very unfortunate.

Personally I see Nigeria going the way of old India.
Hausa fulanis will end up as Pakistan (the Islamic extremists who are going to self destruction)
You Yorubas as Bangladesh (who were United with Pakistan but broke away because they loved their culture more than religion)
and Igbos, my people and SS minorities as India (the large and diverse country United by a religious majority)..... I may be wrong though grin

Anyway, I love the fact that you went abroad and still invested in Nigeria.. This is the mindset I have too. It's great. Before the end of next year I will be starting up a movie industry for my people. We have a market of 25 million people yet Hausa movies dominate us.. This has to stop.

It's so unfortunate that young people like yourself and I who are supposed to be strongly United in the efforts to positively unite and influence the lives of Africans are toeing the same path of destructive tribalism which our forebearers did. ....
Anyway, it may not be as destructive as I think cos from the ashes spring out new life as they say....

Nigeria as a country was a mishmash of the Europeans and we were never meant to be under the same political space, especially considering how we have evolved differently.
Europeans fought wars for centuries over borders before they came to the political stability they enjoy today and yet there are still minor divisions.

Anyway, Ibadan is the only SW city that can compare Jos in any ramifications....
Ibadan has more money and industry than Jos and is bigger than Jos in size.... Since part of Jos market got burnt (Ibadan should have overtaken Jos in commerce).
Jos however is far more clean, neat and sane than Ibadan.
Houses in Jos look better and more modern than Ibadan where 90% of the houses look rusty, ancient and dillapidated.
Streets in Jos are more well outlined and paved compared to Ibadan with congested old rusty houses which do not have well defined streets.

I will never accept that Ibadan is more educated than Jos cos a large chunk of the old Ibadan city do not look like people who are educated, they look like people from my village.
Hausa settlers in Jos are the only reason why Jos will not boast of over 90% literacy rate. There are 2 private varsities in Jos, a federal one, a polythecnic, many missionary schools e.t.c.
People in Jos in majority are younger and look neater, dress better and overall look more civilized than Ibadan where there are so many dirty old people with large cat scratch tribal marks shouting AH AH EGBAMI OO and gulping Ewedu soup grin
Ibadan is a large urbanized conglomeration of villages, nothing more.
Yes, there is the modern part of Ibadan, which looks nice and beautiful, just that it is only like 10% of the city. ..... Meanwhile if you go to the poorest parts of Jos, you will still see so many new and modern houses with well paved and outline streets, not one gigantic mess like Ibadan.

See, as a young, enlightened and exposed Yoruba man, I advice you to lead a kind of revolution for your people..... Your people should go back to their hometowns to demolish and renovate their old houses and build new ones or at least change their roofs for fvcks sake!.

When I see Igbo land, I am challenged... Go to villages in Igbo land and the kind of buildings you see make you amazed.
Igbos have a kind of law or culture that mandates building a new house in your village as you succeed.
I admit, my own people have a similar problem with you Yorubas, in the sense that all of us build our new houses in Jos and leave our villages and hometowns like that... However, abeg, we still change the roofs of our old houses unlike you Yorubas.
Many people say they are afraid to go back to the villages to build because they are afraid of witches and wizards. I understand this a lot cos I am from a culture with so much witchcraft too, however at least people can still send money for the renovation of old houses in their hometowns na. One must not build a new one to attract the attention of witches and wizards, abi how u see am? grin

Like I was saying, Igbos challenge me with the way they develop their villages hence I hope to engage in massive sensitization of my people to encourage them to build in our villages and towns... My hometown has produced a deputy Senate president of Nigeria and over 100 millionaires, yet the kind of houses you see in the town is not commensurate with these achievements. Everyone builds their mansions in Jos and Abuja.
This must change.

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by DedeNkem: 12:08am On Dec 16, 2019
Nigerian illiterates believe in money ritual! Money ritual doesn't work! If does work, why can't they create juju to not get caught?
Re: Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) by LegendHero(m): 3:38am On Dec 16, 2019
Nowenuse:

Wow, you really seem like a nice person from the inside. Actually, Yorubas are a nice people. Very social and down to earth. Personally, I and my people do not really have a problem with Yorubas. Politics fuelled by tribalism I guess is the factor that will see to an increasing wedge between us and this is very unfortunate.

Personally I see Nigeria going the way of old India.
Hausa fulanis will end up as Pakistan (the Islamic extremists who are going to self destruction)
You Yorubas as Bangladesh (who were United with Pakistan but broke away because they loved their culture more than religion)
and Igbos, my people and SS minorities as India (the large and diverse country United by a religious majority)..... I may be wrong though grin

Anyway, I love the fact that you went abroad and still invested in Nigeria.. This is the mindset I have too. It's great. Before the end of next year I will be starting up a movie industry for my people. We have a market of 25 million people yet Hausa movies dominate us.. This has to stop.

It's so unfortunate that young people like yourself and I who are supposed to be strongly United in the efforts to positively unite and influence the lives of Africans are toeing the same path of destructive tribalism which our forebearers did. ....
Anyway, it may not be as destructive as I think cos from the ashes spring out new life as they say....

Nigeria as a country was a mishmash of the Europeans and we were never meant to be under the same political space, especially considering how we have evolved differently.
Europeans fought wars for centuries over borders before they came to the political stability they enjoy today and yet there are still minor divisions.

Anyway, Ibadan is the only SW city that can compare Jos in any ramifications....
Ibadan has more money and industry than Jos and is bigger than Jos in size.... Since part of Jos market got burnt (Ibadan should have overtaken Jos in commerce).
Jos however is far more clean, neat and sane than Ibadan.
Houses in Jos look better and more modern than Ibadan where 90% of the houses look rusty, ancient and dillapidated.
Streets in Jos are more well outlined and paved compared to Ibadan with congested old rusty houses which do not have well defined streets.

I will never accept that Ibadan is more educated than Jos cos a large chunk of the old Ibadan city do not look like people who are educated, they look like people from my village.
Hausa settlers in Jos are the only reason why Jos will not boast of over 90% literacy rate. There are 2 private varsities in Jos, a federal one, a polythecnic, many missionary schools e.t.c.
People in Jos in majority are younger and look neater, dress better and overall look more civilized than Ibadan where there are so many dirty old people with large cat scratch tribal marks shouting AH AH EGBAMI OO and gulping Ewedu soup grin
Ibadan is a large urbanized conglomeration of villages, nothing more.
Yes, there is the modern part of Ibadan, which looks nice and beautiful, just that it is only like 10% of the city. ..... Meanwhile if you go to the poorest parts of Jos, you will still see so many new and modern houses with well paved and outline streets, not one gigantic mess like Ibadan.

See, as a young, enlightened and exposed Yoruba man, I advice you to lead a kind of revolution for your people..... Your people should go back to their hometowns to demolish and renovate their old houses and build new ones or at least change their roofs for fvcks sake!.

When I see Igbo land, I am challenged... Go to villages in Igbo land and the kind of buildings you see make you amazed.
Igbos have a kind of law or culture that mandates building a new house in your village as you succeed.
I admit, my own people have a similar problem with you Yorubas, in the sense that all of us build our new houses in Jos and leave our villages and hometowns like that... However, abeg, we still change the roofs of our old houses unlike you Yorubas.
Many people say they are afraid to go back to the villages to build because they are afraid of witches and wizards. I understand this a lot cos I am from a culture with so much witchcraft too, however at least people can still send money for the renovation of old houses in their hometowns na. One must not build a new one to attract the attention of witches and wizards, abi how u see am? grin

Like I was saying, Igbos challenge me with the way they develop their villages hence I hope to engage in massive sensitization of my people to encourage them to build in our villages and towns... My hometown has produced a deputy Senate president of Nigeria and over 100 millionaires, yet the kind of houses you see in the town is not commensurate with these achievements. Everyone builds their mansions in Jos and Abuja.
This must change.

I understand what you’re saying but again you’re wrong about Ibadan. You should never compare Ibadan to Jos. It’s just incomparable.

I’m an Ibadan indigene and it’s just absurd for people to use Oja-Oba to Gate axis of Ibadan ( which are mostly brown roof buildings) to judge the whole Ibadan. In terms of size Ibadan dwarfs major cities in Nigeria and I can boldly tell you that if you know Ibadan well you will know we got a lot of nice buildings that will supersede anyone you’re talking about if your measuring them in terms of numbers.

Starting from Podo area in oluyole local government, down to New garage side of Ibadan you will see nice houses. From new garage to orita- challenge, you’ll see nice houses. If you go to oluyole estate, there are lot of nice houses. If you go to Mobil area you’ll see houses. Ring road side. Same thing as apata axis. We have Iyaganku GRA, Alalubosa Estate, Bodija estate, and a lot of places that make more sense. If you’re judging these places in terms of land area it’s gonna be almost at par with those other places you mention. Mind you I don’t even know ibadan Behind places much coz I’ve left Ibadan several years ago. I’m just calling those area I’ve been to.

Again what do you mean by Ibadan are not educated up to Jos people? Its so funny that you know little about Ibadan lol. There is no family house you will see that dosen’t have a graduate in Ibadan. Stop judging Ibadan with the interior side (brown roof ). Please stop trying to even compare the educational indices of Ibadan with jos. It’s just incomparable.

The malls in Ibadan alone might actually be more than 3 or more states of the middle belt combined, the purchasing power of Ibadan people is huge and if you’re talking about industries you can never compare Ibadan to jos.

If not because of the rubbish Nigeria that stopped the growth of Ibadan, it would have surpassed many states within the SW. Ibadan used to be the regional headquarters of the Yorubas and that is evident in the investment of the odua group in Ibadan.

It’s just insane that ignorant people always judge Ibadan with the brown roof concentrated in a certain axis.

Yes, it’s nice investing in Nigeria like you said, Nigeria is ripe for investment just that you have to carry out a lot of market research coz there are lot of investment that won’t stand the test of time due to Nigeria situation. The first thing I did after my undergrad in Nigeria was to find a way to come here for masters. The funniest thing is that I used the same resources on Nairaland “USA student visa section” to get necessary information to travel out before I joined the politics section.

If you have an undergrad degree in Nigeria, I will advise you apply for masters in USA. If you graduate your masters you will get job that pays far more than anything you will ever get in Canada. As a software engineer (mind you, I did geology in my undergrad and studies industrial Engineering as masters. Now I’m working in a software related field i.e. your undergrad course does not matter in USA), your starting salary in some states in the USA before tax will be at least $9000 per month. Even if you’re gonna pay tax and other stuffs you will still be left with a lot to help business back in Naija.

Although you said you already had a Canada slot, it’s better you travel to Canada and then use the travel advantage to apply for USA masters too. Although Canada got a better immigration system but you can always transit from F1 visa to H1B here if you have a degree in STEM courses.

You can get everything you need on Nairaland student visa section and you can also dm me if you need my help. I’ve helped lot of guys on Nairaland also when they need my help and most of them are here. It’s a continuum.

We can always remain in touch here and it’s nice having a conversation with you. Be bless bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos / FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip / Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.