Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,956 members, 7,841,684 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me (19755 Views)

Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport / Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Resurfaces / Nigeria Immigration Receives 50,000 Passport Booklets, Task Force Sent To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by realestate19: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by alobright17(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
in June this year I got my passport renewed within a few hours after paying 50k even when they're telling others no booklet. So do the needful booklet will appear.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by kameel9: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lolzz..
Sit down in Kaduna and be shouting no booklet o..
I did capturing for my passport on Monday at Ikoyi and I got my passport on Tuesday..
Less than 24hours I applied and paid for it..
This is Nigeria l!!!
Wise up!!!!
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by kameel9: 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
alobright17:
in June this year I got my passport renewed within a few hours after paying 50k even when they're telling others no booklet. So do the needful booklet will appear.

Lol..
Paid 45k and I got mine less than 24hours last Tuesday...
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by nkemdi89(f): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Google1111:
Please I need my passport, I enrolled at their Ibadan office. give me your number or mail so I can contact you.
Here in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by swit4real: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please what would you advice i do, i want to obtain international passport for my 5 children, renew my wife's own and mine. The official prize is 11,250 for children below 18 years and 17,500 for adult.

That means my five kids are to pay 11,250 *5 = 56,250
My wife and self are to pay 17,500*2= 35,00
Total of 91,250 for the whole family. Plus maybe 5k miscellaneous.
So i can say, 100k would renew passport for me and wife and obtain new ones for my 5 kids.

Please what do you advice considering that i don't have 25k for each person
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by gaskiyamagana: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
drizslim:
Irregularities in the north is rarely checkmated
Osun is not North, same problem is on going here. I am today on two months waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by gaskiyamagana: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
alobright17:
Nigeria is finished.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by gaskiyamagana: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Yello1:
This not only happening in kaduna oo. Ekiti state head office too has been complaining about booklet. Even dos that got documented as far back as October like me have not got theirs and there are indication that shortcuters are getting things don rapidly.
I am your twins brother from Osogbo in Osun.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by gaskiyamagana: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
JobsandSchools2:
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MINE IN OSUN STATE FOR MORE THAN 8 WEEKS.

NO BOOKLET, NO PASSPORT

Messed up country
Me too, I too.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by DrJossy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
nkemdi89:
If you need your passport on monday contact me urgently.

HI, how do I reach you?
Sent a mail already. Do you mind giving out you phone number?
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by nkemdi89(f): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
DrJossy:

HI, how do I reach you?
Sent a mail already. Do you mind giving out you phone number?
Are you in Abuja?
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Sss2: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
nkemdi89:

Please, I need help too... Drop your contact drop your digit. I did capturing since OCTOBER in Ibadan
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by karika2018: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
tobechi20:
you want to leave is and go away. nooo way, we die here

pity the guy make him escape abeg
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Psady(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
nkemdi89:
please I need mine, got captured in abeokuta since 4th of December, after making payment of 45k Instead of the normal 35k just for the sake of being issued early,but till now same story of no booklets.kindly email .. phalomomypsady@yahoo.com.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Goodgod213: 12:32am On Dec 16, 2019
alobright17:

50k?? How many years before it expires Is it 5 year expiry or 10 years

Nigeria is gone bikonu
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Goodgod213: 12:33am On Dec 16, 2019
nkemdi89:

Are you in Abuja?

I am in Lagos and I want to renew on Tuesday this week. How possible can we meet
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by montumonami(m): 6:42am On Dec 17, 2019
lonelydora:

I jejely went to Uyo and did mine.
Please how long and when did you get your passport from the Uyo office? I did mine there and when I asked the guy he started telling me this unavailability of booklet story and I find it had to believe.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by lonelydora: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2019
montumonami:
Please how long and when did you get your passport from the Uyo office? I did mine there and when I asked the guy he started telling me this unavailability of booklet story and I find it had to believe.

Omo, this is Nigeria ooo. I greased hands ooo, and got it after 3 days.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by alobright17(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Goodgod213:

50k?? How many years before it expires Is it 5 year expiry or 10 years

Nigeria is gone bikonu

paying the 50k is my best option since am running out of time .I no need come today cum tomorrow
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
RossP:
This is serious ooo! Someone told me the situation is same (no booklet) in Portharcourt, and he had to go to Owerri. My passport has expired and I plan to process the renewal next week in PortHarcourt or Lagos. Please who can assist ??
Approach an immigration staff near u, grease his or hand and your case will be among too priority when booklet appears.
Actually, booklets are not always available. As soon as they come, big men and politicians are considered first and before u know it, it has finished.
But if u have an insider, the person will know when booklet has landed and will give your case priority. The money u give is divided for various people that will handle your case. When I did mine, my friend there told me to come for capturing the day she knew there will be booklet in Abuja and it has been really long so lots of people( see politicians and big òga them), she will collect like small money from me, go and give to whoever, just like that and the next day she collected my passport.
She said they give their non allies money in case of next time. And while I was in her office with her, I saw money exchanging hand.
This is the Nigeria We find ourselves in.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
lonelydora:

Omo, this is Nigeria ooo. I greased hands ooo, and got it after 3 days.

Exactly what I was explaining above.

I saw one man screaming and shouting. The officers don't care. U disturb too much, they will walk u out of their premises.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by lonelydora: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
sassysure:

Exactly what I was explaining above.

I saw one man screaming and shouting. The officers don't care. U disturb too much, they will walk u out of their premises.

Yes so
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by charlsecy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
@DrJossy
How did it go?
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by SerikinGamo: 6:17am On Dec 20, 2019
andrewbaba44:
Bribe them, there is booklet

I spent 80k at ikoyi to replace my lost passport and got it within 2 weeks after wasting my time and money at festac with no success, while some people have been there they keep on telling them that there is no booklet

Nigeria is very corrupt.

x
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by andrewbaba44: 7:04am On Dec 20, 2019
SerikinGamo:

Please how did you go about it. I also lost my passport and I don’t know what to do

Ikoyi passport office, i know someone there
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by DrJossy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
charlsecy:
@DrJossy
How did it go?

Didn't go well. Thanks for checking up on me.

The team left for Isreal on Tuesday without me. I was unable to sort the issue.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by charlsecy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
DrJossy:
The team left for Isreal on Tuesday without me. I was unable to sort the issue.
Chai. I hope you get another, better opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by budaatum: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
When bubu says let us fight corruption, most of you think bubu will go out there and fight corruption alone without realising it is every Nigerians fight and we all have to stand up for our rights.

I got my passport at Ibadan. Did not pay extra, and it took 3 days. They wanted me to pay extra but I convinced them I could make trouble for them so the oga, whom I accused of being incompetent, told them to give me my passport and let me carry my wahala go.

Nigeria is what we make it. You know how things work, or don't. When the hunters learn to shoot without missing, the smart who wish to progress must learn to fly without perching. And it starts by applying for your passport early so the delays of the incompetent passport offices don't ruin your careful preparations.

Sorry for your loss, op.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by krisjnr007: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
DrJossy post=848 by90124:
Alright, so myself and two other persons are slated to represent Nigeria in Israel at the world Bible Competition this year. This is after a rigorous process of biblical knowledge display. This post isn’t for this sha. I’ll share about it on a later day.
My joy of traveling and representing the country, networking and doing every other thing I’ve had in my mind to bettering my life all along is about to go down the drain, as the Nigeria immigration, Kaduna Head quarters has been unable to give me my passport nearly four weeks after application.
The reason is one of the stupidest I’ve heard in a long time: they do not have booklet to print my passport.

While I’ve been quiet about this all along, today I am out of patience. I’ve used all the strings of relationship I have to sort this out all to no avail, the story still remained the same, the entire Kaduna command ran out of booklet for printing passports and have been expecting resupply for over four weeks now. Four terrible weeks.
This morning one of the personnel there still made an attempt to make it all my fault saying, since I knew I needed my passport someone in my capacity should have had one before now and not come to be pressuring them now.
This is for something that is supposed to just take three working days. Something I've tried getting last year and had to abandon it since I couldn't keep up with their lackluster attitude and was in Kano already.
Surprisingly, the booklets seemed to have been exhausted even before I went for my documentation. Why they still went ahead to run my documentation knowing that they don't have booklets for printing is something I'm still unable to decipher, shey I would have gone to Kano àbí Abuja for the documentation.
This morning they were still running documentation for some other persons and one of the personnel was promising and telling them to come pick an ‘audio’ passport on Tuesday next week.
My team and I are slated to leave Nigeria on Tuesday, 17th, chances are that I may not make that trip if I’m unable to get my passport via a miracle.
I need help from anyone with capacity to help me. It wouldn’t make sense that I’m about to become a victim of this failed system.
Moderators please help me share this, .someone might be of assistance when it's on front page.

I need redress.

@Dr Jossy. How did it go, I hope you were able to collect your passport for the travel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On The Newly Enhanced Nigerian Passport / Trailer Falls On A Micra Cab In Ibadan (Photos) / -The Gallery Of Monrovia Liberia-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.