Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Official: Dream League Soccer 2020 Download DLS 20 For Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Official: Dream League Soccer 2020 Download DLS 20 For Android (3446 Views)

Dream League Soccer 2020 (worldwide Release) Now Here! Download DLS 2020 Apk / January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) / First Touch Soccer 2020 Apk+obb+data Download- Uchetechs.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official: Dream League Soccer 2020 Download DLS 20 For Android by Ezehill(m): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Dream League Soccer 2020 official game is out. This is the official version of the DLS20 released few days ago by developer. Unlike the Dream league soccer 2020 mod, this official version is an online game with many features which include building of your own team using over 3,500 FIFPro™ licensed players and play against the world’s best soccer clubs.

DLS 20 comes with added features which it basic are the availability of 8 divisions whilst enjoying full 3D motion-captured player moves, immersive in-game commentary, team customisations and much more.

You can Sign top superstar players such as Luis Suarez & Gareth Bale to create your very own Dream Team. Perfect your style, develop your players and take on any team who stands in your way as you rise through the ranks. Upgrade your stadium with world-class facilities as you make your way to the Legendary Division.

DLS 20 comes with new animations and improved AI, The controller are now very sensitive than before. You can play among the best club in the world using your own customized team. The more you crowned victory, the more you Wax stronger.

FEATURES

• Build and develop your dream team from over 3,500 FIFPro™ licensed players
• Full 3D motion-captured kicks, tackles, celebrations and goalkeeper saves gives unmatched realism
• Reach legendary status as you rise through 8 divisions and compete in more than 10 cup competitions
• Build your soccer empire from your own Stadium to Medical, Commercial and Training facilities
• Recruit Agents and Scouts to help identify top talent in the transfer market
• Immersive and exciting match commentary keeps you in the heart of the action
• Use Coaches to develop your players technical and physical abilities
• Customise your team’s kit and logo or import your own creations
• Take part in regular events to win fantastic prizes
• Compete against players from across the globe with Dream League Online
• Our biggest soundtrack EVER! Featuring The Luka State, Sunset Sons, Vistas and more!

Requirements

Download size: 280MB
Requires Android: 4.4 & above
Note:1GB RAM and Above

Note: This game is free to play, but additional content and in-game items may be purchased for real money.
Like i stated above, this game requires an internet connection.

Download DLS 2020

Dream league soccer 2020 - Google Play Store
Re: Official: Dream League Soccer 2020 Download DLS 20 For Android by losdiose(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2020
DLS 2020 is running very slow in my INFINIX S5.
I need help on how to make it run better.
Thank you.
Re: Official: Dream League Soccer 2020 Download DLS 20 For Android by Ezehill(m): 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
losdiose:
Thank you.

The official version or Mod?
Re: Official: Dream League Soccer 2020 Download DLS 20 For Android by Samoranoe(m): 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
losdiose:
Thank you.
Bro don't bother urself that's how infinix S use to do including S4 so don't bother
I have testified to it

1 Like

Re: Official: Dream League Soccer 2020 Download DLS 20 For Android by sunshineV(f): 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
losdiose:
Thank you.

Change ur phone

1 Like

Re: Official: Dream League Soccer 2020 Download DLS 20 For Android by Ezehill(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
sunshineV:

Change ur phone

Wtf .. you must be Redmi user lol

1 Like

Re: Official: Dream League Soccer 2020 Download DLS 20 For Android by sunshineV(f): 2:08am On Jan 17, 2020
Ezehill:

Wtf .. you must be Redmi user lol

Am I? It runs well on umidigi a5 pro so what are u saying?
Re: Official: Dream League Soccer 2020 Download DLS 20 For Android by losdiose(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2020
Ezehill:

The official version or Mod?

Official version

I have to deleted it

DLS 19 runs smoothly
Re: Official: Dream League Soccer 2020 Download DLS 20 For Android by Ezehill(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2020
losdiose:

Official version

I have to deleted it

DLS 19 runs smoothly

Ok

(1) (Reply)

deleted post / Steve Jobs' Daughter Throws Jab At The New Iphone 14 / Phone Voice Changer Software?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.