Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

See This Realistic Drawing Of MO Salah. Complete!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / See This Realistic Drawing Of MO Salah. Complete!! (1297 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic / My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Realistic Drawing Of MO Salah. Complete!! by wrose(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2019
Pen on paper

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Realistic Drawing Of MO Salah. Complete!! by masterpiecer(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
You have mastered your act, well rendered. Good job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Realistic Drawing Of MO Salah. Complete!! by Millennialaku(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
impeccable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Realistic Drawing Of MO Salah. Complete!! by ABCthings: 12:58am On Dec 15, 2019
wrose:
Pen on paper
I don't know if incomplete is something to be proud of; the way you put the exclamations

But this painting strong oh!
You drew this?

I don't if it not the same biro but how you guys do this is a mystery to me.

1 Like

Re: See This Realistic Drawing Of MO Salah. Complete!! by wrose(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
masterpiecer:
You have mastered your act, well rendered. Good job

Thanks boss
Re: See This Realistic Drawing Of MO Salah. Complete!! by wrose(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
Millennialaku:
impeccable
Thanks sir
Re: See This Realistic Drawing Of MO Salah. Complete!! by wrose(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
ABCthings:
I don't know if incomplete is something to be proud of; the way you put the exclamations

But this painting strong oh!
You drew this?

I don't if it not the same biro but how you guys do this is a mystery to me.
Yes sir, it's the same #50 pen.
There actually isn't any mystery behind creating one, Just with practice, u lld get it. Thanks a lot for your comment. It has spured me to do more.
Yeah, as for the exclamation behind the 'incomplete', just to stress it that I am not done yet so as to avoid questions of why is the hair like this? Or replies like "his head is somehow"
Re: See This Realistic Drawing Of MO Salah. Complete!! by ABCthings: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
wrose:

Yes sir, it's the same #50 pen.
There actually isn't any mystery behind creating one, Just with practice, u lld get it. Thanks a lot for your comment. It has spured me to do more.
Yeah, as for the exclamation behind the 'incomplete', just to stress it that I am not done yet so as to avoid questions of why is the hair like this? Or replies like "his head is somehow"
Okay na cheesy
Seun, lalasticlala this is front page material

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Realistic Drawing Of MO Salah. Complete!! by wrose(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Done

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Scary Posiedon Statue In Spain That Looks Like The Devil Standing On The Sea / Seeking Freelance Work /audio Tech For Movies And Music / Needed #a Freelance Creative Graphic Designer And Flash Animator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.