Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others (21206 Views)

Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary(throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by ursamajor: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2019
K
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by uzohrome(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2019
Let appreciate the Man of God. God bless you Abundantly.
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by Angelfrost(m): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2019
Nice initiative... Those yams look very healthy.

They should do this more often... This is what true religion is all about (James 1:27), anything else is just a scam.
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by aimuan(m): 8:16am On Dec 16, 2019
FactBoyz:
Do you know why Daddy Freeze wont see this one? Because he is bent on insulting Adeboye or Oyedepo and others, maliciously interpreting the scripture in a deceptive manner..

Instead of telling Major General Buhari to build factories, he has channeled that energy to pastors who are meant to provide spiritual help and succour to Christians.. Do you know how many jobs this pastors have provided for people indirectly?

Its the government's job to build factories not pastors...
This even calls for more criticism. What happened to the scripture that says when you give don't let your right hand know about it? OK they did well by giving, what's the point of showing it to the world. By the way if they are doing the right thing they wouldn't have to care about daddy freeze. Hypocrites.
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by Onnasucs1(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I promote any business that ain't mine. The energy used in promoting another man's shii should b used to promote mine. Comprehende?
i have an old facebook account. check your mail
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by mechanics(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2019
salbis:
This is ought to be a norm in every house of God and not a seasonal thing. This looks like a drop in an ocean when compared to what the church receives. Nevertheless, good one from them.
But he's giving out, no matter how small it is.
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by mechanics(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2019
Nice one, the women will be happy receiving those bags of rice.
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by 2cul2care: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2019
Those folks always bashing men of God, won't see this now, they are only bent on looking for faults of this men of God, like they themselves are perfect.

Mind you this is just 1 of the many charity that they render, so many going on underground that they do not publicize or announce, cause that's how its meant to be.
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by dike0007(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2019
comfort zone
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by yusluvad(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2019
Good gesture from heirs of God's kingdom. Continue to do good Papa and Mama @Dunamis Gospel.

1 Like

Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by johnkeni(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2019
aimuan:
This even calls for more criticism. What happened to the scripture that says when you give don't let your right hand know about it? OK they did well by giving, what's the point of showing it to the world. By the way if they are doing the right thing they wouldn't have to care about daddy freeze. Hypocrites.

Your type doesn't surprise me one bit. You are the same folks that criticizes Pastors for not giving and when they do, you criticize them for not doing it in the secret. What exactly is your problem? Quoting scriptures with little understanding. if they don't show it, how would same sadists like you know they help the "poor" in their midst? Tueh!!!

5 Likes

Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by Stillthebest: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2019
salbis:
This is ought to be a norm in every house of God and not a seasonal thing. This looks like a drop in an ocean when compared to what the church receives. Nevertheless, good one from them.

You are right. Was telling someone days ago that churches are supposed to have depts where there are food always for church members who are havinf challenges to come and get stuffs. Both money and groceries and they should with membership identifying tags.

Afterall, this is what tithes is meant to cater for according to the biblical specifications of it.

1 Like

Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by Greatfullheart: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2019
Good Deeds Never Fade or Die, but Some People Just Take It For Granted or Rather Pay Evil With Good...
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by daramolaj1: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2019
stevmatt:
Can't you do that without people knowing?
Are they even following Christ teachings in DUNAMIS ABI DO NOT MISS?

WHY THE PUBLICITY?

Pepper enter your brain abi ? how do you know he posted this ?
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by Ferdinandu(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2019
After giving the preachers the basic needs they need to spread the gospel, the remaining should be the right of the poor not for acquiring unnecessary materialism as we are seen in today's church
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by aimuan(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2019
johnkeni:

Your type doesn't surprise me one bit. You are the same folks that criticizes Pastors for not giving and when they do, you criticize them for not doing it in the secret. What exactly is your problem? Quoting scriptures with little understanding. if they don't show it, how would same sadists like you know they help the "poor" in their midst? Tueh!!!
i spit on your head. Where dey hell did you see me criticize pastor for not giving? And why would the so called pastors want people to know they help the poor? Are they serving humans?I don't know how you read your Bible, that's not my concern anyway. Please kindly take your frustration else where, I am not ready for idiot like you this morning. F*uck off.
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2019
Cant they just keep it quiet, let the right hand doesnt know what the left hand is giving.
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2019
Why do these pastors have the biggest churches? Because they dont preach about the real Jesus or they have watered down his teachings.Churches would have been empty because no sinner wants to hear the searing words of Jesus, which is not really pleasing to the ear of church goers.
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by Koleman(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
salbis:
I hope u have been contributing your own drop in the ocean to the less privileged around you?
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by Snapchat: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
salbis:

I know for a fact that Churches do this all the time. And I'm not even a Christian.
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by salbis(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Koleman:
I hope u have been contributing your own drop in the ocean to the less privileged around you?
Learn to read between the lines.
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by salbis(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
mechanics:
But he's giving out, no matter how small it is.
Acts 2:44-47
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
daramolaj1:

Pepper enter your brain abi ? how do you know he posted this ?
Hmmmmm, see the brightness of the photos,,,,, you are their member, sorry oooooo,,,,,,,, HE POSTED IT. stop your Defense.
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by Emmoa(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
salbis:
It's not fair to say this na. I moved to Bayelsa and have been following Dunamis for a year. The giving to orphanage is done all the time and he even feeds his church members after church and he said he hope it will continue till eternity; not to talk of what they do with their personal money in giving villages tap water. I have witnessed it and I wouldn't have known all this if not that I have been following then up. Believe me. This man is good.
Re: Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others by salbis(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Emmoa:
It's not fair to say this na. I moved to Bayelsa and have been following Dunamis for a year. The giving to orphanage is done all the time and he even feeds his church members after church and he said he hope it will continue till eternity; not to talk of what they do with their personal money in giving villages tap water. I have witnessed it and I wouldn't have known all this if not that I have been following then up. Believe me. This man is good.
Read between the lines.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Life Confession Of A Witch Woman! / Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.