Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) (17901 Views)

Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary(throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by owukpa(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4d-16iCmoo

16th April is a memorable day not just because it is the World Voice Day but it also the wedding anniversary of the spiritual parents of millions of Dunamites (members of the Dunamis church) worldwide, Dr. Pst. Paul and Dr. Mrs. Becky Enenche, the Senior Pastors of Dunamis International Gospel Center (DIGC).

IDOMA VOICE observed that the couple who are both trained medical doctors, met at their alma mater, the University of Jos, Plateau State.
They were joined in holy matrimony on April 16, 1994.

Mr and Mrs Enenche submitted to God's will, and 'abandoned' their secular careers as medical doctors and became preachers of the gospel, saving lives and nourishing souls with the instrument of the blood of Jesus.

Armed with God's call, the doctors-turned-preachers, established Dunamis International Gospel Centre on November 10, 1996. The first Sunday service was held at the Abuja Centre for Arts and Culture Area 10.
In 2018, the church's new headquarters, Glory Dome; a 100000 seating capacity auditorium became the world's largest church.

Today, the couple who are also music ministers are blessed with four beautiful and talented children, with millions of spiritual sons and daughters world over.

While Dr. Paul hailed from the famous royal Enenche family in Orokam, Ogbadibo LGA, Dr. Becky is a native of Ikachi, Oju Local Government, Benue State.

Taking to the social media to celebrate their wedding anniversary, the couple wrote;

"Halleluya. Thank you for all your amazing greetings today. Indeed God has been faithful. It's our 27th wedding anniversary today and we are sharing the day with you from the mission field at this Lokoja healing and deliverance crusade. And it's great to be out on the field on a day like today. Our 27th wedding anniversary will deliver to you your long awaited blessings in Jesus name. Your life can't remain the same. Watch this clip from last night."

SOURCE: https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/04/dunamis-dr-paul-and-becky-enenche-mark-27th-wedding-anniversary.html

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Righteousness2(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Servants of the Most High GOD, I Celebrate you..
More Grace For Exploits in JESUS Name

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by TheUndercover: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
One thing I noticed about most couples celebrating wedding anniversaries is that, they are couples from 90s downwards. Modern marriages ain't lasting this long.

14 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
From all of us @ : Happy 27th Anniversary to the Man of God and his beautiful wife Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche.

JESUS IS LORD

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by momodub: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nice one
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2021

11 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hearty Congratulations !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Splendor4(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
may their marriage bring more blessings

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by c4tnoelz: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Congratulations Daddy and Mommy

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
ok celebrate gracefully well SIR/MA

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
kk
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by janedonez(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Great Family.
Btw, what are they going to do in lugard house, do they know what is in that place?
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
What a perfect couple.Happy marriage anniversary

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by johnnywayne(m): 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Congratulations sir,I tap into your success .

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by sammysmiles(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wow... Congratulations to them....
On the road to 30...

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by emmayoc: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
May God continue to strengthen your union and take you to greater heights in ministry in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by HopeAlive14(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
Happy blessed marriage anniversary to the servants of the Most High God!
Wishing you many more years of marital bliss and blessings to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by egemgeo(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
nice couple, proudly idoma.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Commanderinpips: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Sir and ma after all the activities here on earth you will not be a cast away in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by 10045th: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
I really love this Man

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by vicrot20: 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
I celebrate grace o. Congratulations Man and Woman of God. People who speak and men listen

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
WOW

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by deebrain(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
Very big congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by tuoyoojo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
In times when marriages are crumbling every where

This is a shinning example that this institution called marriage can work and is working

I wish them many happy years ahead

Praying that God would keep them and give them the grace and strength to continue to impact their world

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by ibnlawal(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Servants of the Most High GOD, I Celebrate you..
More Grace For Exploits in JESUS Name
Omo! This guy no dey go offline o, he's always first to comment on any religious post.
Happy wedding anniversary to them. BTW, the woman is really beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by TheStranger: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Happy anniversary

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by chriskosherbal(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Happy wedding anniversary..great man

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Tedpgrass: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Happy anniversary

The consistent similarity in their outfits is what gets me sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Wembanet: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
Congratulations MOG

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
I remember when I first attended that church at durumi back in '98 they didn't have members but they had a well set choir and music dept and most of all they had a vision.

Would have made it my permanent church if I was settling in abj.

Dunamis has achieved more than some churches that have been in Nigeria for over 100 years.

Its not how long but how well, let's all learn from Dunamis.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. / Why Are My Prayers Not Answered?? / Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.