Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria (78196 Views)

What Profitable Things Can I Do With My Laptop? / I Started Trading Cryptocurrency, Let Me Show You The Profitable Things I Learnt / Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by mustygboy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
na wash!!!
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Greenback: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
Food biz is very good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Forgiveson86(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
We provide special body fitness treatments and therapeutic massage services to our valued customers + Home Sevices within Lagos State

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by greatbrian(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I know, I'm beautiful. Fine is simply basic... Not that your opinion Matters.. Lol tongue

I wonder who z telling you lies.. Keep giving yourself hope you need it

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by dangoteinlaw: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Conceptman:
When you intend to go into food selling, just get an everbusy location like car parks, bus or train stations, church/mosque, just be ready for a good change in your life
very true especially in front of a big company. The one at our company front can boast of 20k sales daily and that's on a slow day. Work or no work humans must eat.

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
evaultra1:
Anyone here with an idea of any business I can start with 100k-200k with a daily income of at least 5k... Be it online or offline...
#HELP_A_BROTHER
Send me an email message
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by obanla01(m): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
Everything make sense except that of gadget because to set up phone business you will need a beta position,money and security. But sir i will want you to bring this topic on around March or April 2020 pls.
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
greatbrian:

I wonder who z telling you lies.. Keep giving yourself hope you need it
Baba your opinion Matters not. Go eat Sunday rice and feel better. No b me be d cause of ur problems

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by greatbrian(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Baba your opinion Matters not. Go eat Sunday rice and feel better. No b me be d cause of ur problems

Don't take it to heart. I wasn't even there when they were making the monkey
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by obanla01(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
1stcashbuy:
Send me an email message
. I'm also interested oo. Pls no be joke oooo
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Gokoyer0(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nice thread.

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by lekspot01(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
evaultra1:
Anyone here with an idea of any business I can start with 100k-200k with a daily income of at least 5k... Be it online or offline...
#HELP_A_BROTHER
[color=#550000][/color]
My niggar, even with 100k, that is 270$ ,if you see someone that can manage Forex account for you mehnnnn, you blow in no time. But pls look for who really understand the business, don't give your money to anyone pls. You can hit me up on Whatsap for better understanding. 07032286828
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by joezyni(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
evaultra1:
#HELP_A_BROTHER

Short time room
Sell condoms
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by webngnews: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oh
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Sluacoast(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You didn't add something

Weed and alcohol will always sell anyday anytime twice on Sunday.

Damnnnnn niggarrr! I feel you bro!
I don't know if you are a real niggarrr
if you are a real niggarrr and you live in Benin city then get a laptop and start bombing and meet me up for tools and format. Even if am not around my other niggarzz will position you. But you must tolerate us because we smoke weed, drink alcohol and bang pussyyy steadily

But if you are not a real niggarrr
Then buy a second hand keke napep and drive it yourself
I can bet my balls you will be getting up to five thousand naira daily. After that save some cash and buy another keke napep but this time it should be new one for 680,000 naira then give it to someone for balance and carry.
I mean the person go balance you about 0ne million two hundred thousand naira and the person go carry the keke napep

My guy your boy is willing to learn. Any show
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by validpoints: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

Lol. I intentionally changed my 'f' to 'm' to confuse people like you.
You don't have to know.
Please take this madness off this beautiful thread
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by charlsecy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
khristology:
Food will always sell in this country..
Where e no go sell?
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Abcruz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Adinije:
U people and unrealistic expectations.

In order words, you are looking for a business that will bring 80% interest monthly. The toggling question is, if anyone have such business idea, will he/she hand it to you on a platter?

It is this same greed that makes most of his kind a victim of scam.

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

Your moma does it better.
She can hook you up.

It takes one to know one. Afterall olosho work is a common work in your lineage. Just think of patronizing your puna for Dole. Think about it.
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
greatbrian:

Don't take it to heart. I wasn't even there when they were making the monkey
Childish bully. Swallow ur nonsense. Ogberaga oshi
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by bellotaofeek: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
And spirits grin
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by mu2sa2: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Anacondaprick:

Thank God I dodged the bullet. You for don infect me with Hiv. I pity my guy you infected with an STD.
I can't forget how you were screaming when I banged you in my couch and closet with those white juice of yours dripping down your pussy like one infected with vaginosis

My night was full of terror that day
In your warped mind, you have recorded an achievement by posting this rubbish!
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Anacondaprick: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
mu2sa2:
In your warped mind, you have recorded an achievement by posting this rubbish!

Your mother left yansh oponu oshi
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by mu2sa2: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Anacondaprick:

Your mother left yansh oponu oshi
Confirmation of what you are.
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
You forgot makeups
Oh i forget it's still under the fashion category

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by timothydgreat: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You didn't add something

Weed and alcohol will always sell anyday anytime twice on Sunday.

Damnnnnn niggarrr! I feel you bro!
I don't know if you are a real niggarrr
if you are a real niggarrr and you live in Benin city then get a laptop and start bombing and meet me up for tools and format. Even if am not around my other niggarzz will position you. But you must tolerate us because we smoke weed, drink alcohol and bang pussyyy steadily

But if you are not a real niggarrr
Then buy a second hand keke napep and drive it yourself
I can bet my balls you will be getting up to five thousand naira daily. After that save some cash and buy another keke napep but this time it should be new one for 680,000 naira then give it to someone for balance and carry.
I mean the person go balance you about 0ne million two hundred thousand naira and the person go carry the keke napep

yeah man, I'm a real niggarr, I sent u pm
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by OBIPLUS(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
God will help us in this country. Meanwhile check my signature.

SALES, Industrial kitchen, restaurant, hotel and bakery equipments such as gas oven, shawama machine, toaster, roasters, popcorn machine, icecream machine, deep plantain fryer machine, ice machine , industrial freezers, supermarket shelve, weighing machine,plantain deep fryer machine, bread/ dough spiral mixer, water dispenser , food processors of all kinds, water production equipments, supply trucks of all kinds etc.
For prices, call or whatsapp +2348063389700.
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by greatbrian(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Childish bully. Swallow ur nonsense. Ogberaga oshi

Sorry though........ But childish bully doesn't sound so nice am not even a bully
Re: 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
greatbrian:

Sorry though........ But childish bully doesn't sound so nice am not even a bully
You are a cyber bully. I know your type though. Now swerve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole / Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.