Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace (1189 Views)

Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness / Why Islam Is Unique Among All Other Faiths In The World / Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by supercase1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
Islam is a religion that has brought sorrows tears and blood on humans,this is a religion that empasises on violence and war against non Muslims.A Muslim man can not truely be a peace with a non Muslim they can always pretend to but in their hearts the venom in them is more dangerous than that found on a viper.ISIS BOKOHARAM, HEZBOLLAH AND AL SHABAB are all fighting for the same cause of waging war against non Muslim except that HEZBOLLAH is Shia and the rest are Sunni this is why war on terrorisism won't end.
Until the world wake up to see the taqqiya methods these vipers use to blindfold everybody there would not be peace
ISLAM NEED TO BE BANNED!!!!!and 55% of the world problems are solved automatically

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Because, it what the Devil wants. Islam, the only religion that would be acceptable in the day of judgement, will surely fade bit by bit, through various methods deviced by shaytan, by bringing Atheism, misconceptions of previous Messangers teaching Isa(christainity), Musa(Judaism) etc. And various method of tarnishing the religion of God, and making sure other religion flourishes. The end comes as Islam fades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by supercase1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
Snowale:
Because, it what the Devil wants. Islam, the only religion that would be acceptable in the day of judgement, will surely fade bit by bit, through various methods deviced by shaytan, by bringing Atheism, misconceptions of previous Messangers teaching Isa(christainity), Musa(Judaism) etc. And various method of tarnishing the religion of God, and making sure other religion flourishes. The end comes as Islam fades.
U guys are the devil agents on earth ur religion is built on lie taqqiya that y u Muslims are all terrorist.any Muslim claiming Islam the religion of peace is a taqqiya muslim

4 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by AntiChristian: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Snowale:

I think Christianity is more threat than Islam.

Boko Haram Bible verses!

Isaiah 13:16
Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives ravished.

Zechariah 14:2
I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

Leviticus 21:9
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.

Isaiah 13:15-18
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.

It seem it gets from bad to worse!

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property

So you can beat your slave as much as you like, just make sure IT doesn't die, and I call the slave it since a slave is a mere possession according to the Bible.

5 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
supercase1:

U guys are the devil agents on earth ur religion is built on lie taqqiya that y u Muslims are all terrorist.any Muslim claiming Islam the religion of peace is a taqqiya muslim
LOL, we shall see if Jesus is God or a messanger, It's a pity it will be too late.
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by sligo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Why trying to bad mouth Islam na
Oga oooo
Stop lying or maybe you don't understand English..
Read carefully abeg

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by aadoiza: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Another Christian dying of obsession with Islam. Kilode?!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
They are just too much this days derailing threads here.

aadoiza:
Another Christian dying of obsession with Islam. Kilode?!!!
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by aadoiza: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
They are just too much this days derailing threads here.

Wallahi, it's becoming nauseating.
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by OfficialAPCNig: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2019
Snowale:
Religion of God ko relegation of god ni
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Religion of God ko relegation of god ni
Oponu Ago
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by Fundamentalist: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2019
It seems like high blood pressure will kill some people because of Islam. There is nothing anyone can do about it
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by fortran12: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Snowale:

During the time mohammed was not violent, he claimed the christians, jews and saebians will all go to heaven, but all these changed when no one would accept his religion, so he resorted to force.

4 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by fortran12: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
sligo:
Why trying to bad mouth Islam na
Oga oooo
Stop lying or maybe you don't understand English..
Read carefully abeg

Is wikipedia now more concrete than your hadiths?
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
fortran12:

During the time mohammed was not violent, he claimed the christians, jews and saebians will all go to heaven, but all these changed when no one would accept his religion, so he resorted to force.
The prophet never forced anyone, Islam teaches us to be tolerant, you can go to paradise if you worship Jesus, or mother mary or the cross. All Muhammadan wars were carried out as a result of oppression from other sect, those sect felt threatened by the presence of Islam, so they kill our children and women, and as we all know during those days wars are prevalent, Alexander the great, Spartan wars etc. Fought in order to conquer nations, so the disbelievers believes if the win the Islamic nation through wars they can rule against us, and the prophet have to defend his nations, for the sake of the wives and children
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by budaatum: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
supercase1:
Islam is a religion that has brought sorrows tears and blood on humans,this is a religion that empasises on violence and war against non Muslims.A Muslim man can not truely be a peace with a non Muslim they can always pretend to but in their hearts the venom in them is more dangerous than that found on a viper.
You probably need to be banned since you wrongly pressume to be able to read the hearts of others which you obviously cannot. Just see your own heart full of venom towards Muslim.

Try accepting Jesus into you life. The task of having to love your enemies will teach you not to have any enemies. It would also teach you to manage the forest that blinds you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by aadoiza: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
supercase1:
Islam is a religion that has brought sorrows tears and blood on humans,this is a religion that empasises on violence and war against non Muslims.A Muslim man can not truely be a peace with a non Muslim they can always pretend to but in their hearts the venom in them is more dangerous than that found on a viper.ISIS BOKOHARAM, HEZBOLLAH AND AL SHABAB are all fighting for the same cause of waging war against non Muslim except that HEZBOLLAH is Shia and the rest are Sunni this is why war on terrorisism won't end.
Until the world wake up to see the taqqiya methods these vipers use to blindfold everybody there would not be peace
ISLAM NEED TO BE BANNED!!!!!and 55% of the world problems are solved automatically
Yeah, right. But it was the Jews and Romans that killed your god for Islam. And Hitler also killed for Islam. And the US has been killing all over the world for islam. In fact, every killing in the world is for Islam. Bloody sleepwalker.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by budaatum: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
aadoiza:

Yeah, right. But it was the Jews and Romans that killed your god for Islam. And Hitler also killed for Islam. And the US has been killing all over the world for islam. In fact, every killing in the world is for Islam. Bloody sleepwalker.
Don't mind those Islamic Jews and Islamic Romans and Islamic Hitler and Islamic US and the Islamic sleepwalker killing people everywhere in Islam's name!

5 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by supercase1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
budaatum:

You probably need to be banned since you wrongly pressume to be able to read the hearts of others which you obviously cannot. Just see your own heart full of venom towards Muslim.

Try accepting Jesus into you life. The task of having to love your enemies will teach you not to have any enemies. It would also teach you to manage the forest that blinds you.
Bleep off if u a Christian u are a very stupid one, if u are a Muslim your taqqiya won't work on me,why did a Muslim clamped down on boxer amir Khan just because he wished christians merry Christmas, remove Muslim from the world and 50% of the world problems are automatically solved

2 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by budaatum: 4:28am On Dec 31, 2019
supercase1:

Bleep off if u a Christian u are a very stupid one, if u are a Muslim your taqqiya won't work on me,why did a Muslim clamped down on boxer amir Khan just because he wished christians merry Christmas, remove Muslim from the world and 50% of the world problems are automatically solved

I wonder what you are that makes you stupid. A Muslim clamps down on Amir Khan and you blame Islam? Next time a Nigerian commits a crime, I'll tell them to come for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by ayoblinks(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Religion of piss

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by AntiChristian: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2020
supercase1:

Still waiting for your response on the above verses from your Bible.
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by Stalwert: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
supercase1:

And Christian claiming to be a Muslim just to post on the Islam section is what?
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by labani06(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Islam is not the problem to global peace Islam is the only solution to our problems islam teaches peace and if you want to know the peace embedded in Islam go and study Islam under a Muslim school inshaaAllah you will know that all the things that the enemies of Allah are telling you are all lies we are based on respecting anyone if you want to see the good quality of a leader go and read the history of Muhammad S A W, Ababakr R A, Umar R A, Uthman R A, Ali R A I promise you if you read the history of those people you will know that Islam is a blessing ascended from Allah to man kind Wallahi I am telling you the truth just read their history from a Muslim source.
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:30am On Apr 23, 2020
RELIGION OF KETTLE...

They must kill in other to be rewarded with virgins in jannah the xxxx garden

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2020
supercase1:

Pls explain Deuteronomy 20:10-14 for me?
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by supercase1(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Pls explain Deuteronomy 20:10-14 for me?
That was the old testament during the time of Moses since Jesus came in the New testament he emphasized on peace and love.have you every seen a Christian terrorist group claiming to kill people on behalf of jesus.islam is worse than Corona virus and the spanish flu altogether.remove Islam and 50% of the world problem will be solved.
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2020
supercase1:

That was the old testament during the time of Moses since Jesus came in the New testament he emphasized on peace and love.have you every seen a Christian terrorist group claiming to kill people on behalf of jesus.islam is worse than Corona virus and the spanish flu altogether.remove Islam and 50% of the world problem will be solved.

Is it not the same Jesus that gave law of Deuteronomy 20:10-14 to Moses?

Did you know how many villages that law destroy?

You claim Jesus bring peace! In NT Jesus said don't think I come to bring peace but sward and turn daughter against her mother-in-law and son against his father-in-law. Jesus also claims that his follower should sell there property and use the money to buy sward. Jesus also said he come to set world on fire.

You may never see physical evil work of Christian. But always remember that those who claim to brought Christianity into Africa are thieve and criminal who stole from us and turn our fathers into slave. Most Africa problem always come from Christian country.

Christian re evil.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by supercase1(m): 9:42am On May 14, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Is it not the same Jesus that gave law of Deuteronomy 20:10-14 to Moses?

Did you know how many villages that law destroy?

You claim Jesus bring peace! In NT Jesus said don't think I come to bring peace but sward and turn daughter against her mother-in-law and son against his father-in-law. Jesus also claims that his follower should sell there property and use the money to buy sward. Jesus also said he come to set world on fire.

You may never see physical evil work of Christian. But always remember that those who claim to brought Christianity into Africa are thieve and criminal who stole from us and turn our fathers into slave. Most Africa problem always come from Christian country.

Christian re evil.
U are just justifying my views further.who told you Jesus gave those law to Moses u know nothing about the Bible and you want to school me about the bible.listen you Muslims are always so so bitter always I sometimes wonder why this Allah and Mohammed you guys kill yourselfs for can't even strike one of the infidels to death with thunder to prove himself that he is a real god.but look at how you people keep messing yourself up I know u will have fought me if you see me in person but listen if you people continues this way,time is coming where the world powers will unite globally against Islam officially it's has started underground in china.my advise is that you guys should just continue in your ways.
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2020
supercase1:

U are just justifying my views further.who told you Jesus gave those law to Moses u know nothing about the Bible and you want to school me about the bible.listen you Muslims are always so so bitter always I sometimes wonder why this Allah and Mohammed you guys kill yourselfs for can't even strike one of the infidels to death with thunder to prove himself that he is a real god.but look at how you people keep messing yourself up I know u will have fought me if you see me in person but listen if you people continues this way,time is coming where the world powers will unite globally against Islam officially it's has started underground in china.my advise is that you guys should just continue in your ways.

Thunder fire you. Sebi you Christian claim that Jesus is God? Moses also claims that Jesus (God) gave him all the laws. But why re you denied it?

Islam is terrorist religion. Nothing can happen to Islam because Islam is from Allah.
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by budaatum: 10:53am On May 14, 2020
All you have shown here is you can't be at peace with others so shame on you.

And I bet you are not a Muslim!

supercase1:
[s]Islam is a religion that has brought sorrows tears and blood on humans,this is a religion that empasises on violence and war against non Muslims.A Muslim man can not truely be a peace with a non Muslim they can always pretend to but in their hearts the venom in them is more dangerous than that found on a viper.ISIS BOKOHARAM, HEZBOLLAH AND AL SHABAB are all fighting for the same cause of waging war against non Muslim except that HEZBOLLAH is Shia and the rest are Sunni this is why war on terrorisism won't end.
ISLAM NEED TO BE BANNED!!!!!and 55% of the world problems are solved automatically[/s]
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by olaalekan: 2:48pm On May 14, 2020
supercase1:

E be like say high blood pressure go kill this one because of Islam o. too much hatred. I am sure this man will sponsor and even partake in killing innocent Muslims if he had the chance. na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Revealer Of The Qur’an: / A Complete Deen Must Be Practised Completely / Observing The Fasting Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.