Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,745 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace (1202 Views)

Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness / Why Islam Is Unique Among All Other Faiths In The World / Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by supercase1(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2020
olaalekan:

E be like say high blood pressure go kill this one because of Islam o. too much hatred. I am sure this man will sponsor and even partake in killing innocent Muslims if he had the chance. na wa o
Bro i am 100% in an armed christian crusade millitia all over the world as a containment for Muslim extremism.if a Muslim man kill I Christian or anyother person recklessly then 100 Muslims should be killed in its place.if it is don like that this Muslim people will be forced to make peace and love with people like normal humans.imagine we had an armed pro Christian millitia like the Mexican drug cartels handling assaulted weapons of dovarious kinds in our various communities do you think meyetti Allah will have the guts to support or instigate their people to kill or kill even one person.sometimes peace is gotten through war

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by olaalekan: 6:23pm On May 14, 2020
supercase1:

Bro i am 100% in an armed christian crusade millitia all over the world as a containment for Muslim extremism.if a Muslim man kill I Christian or anyother person recklessly then 100 Muslims should be killed in its place.if it is don like that this Muslim people will be forced to make peace and love with people like normal humans.imagine we had an armed pro Christian millitia like the Mexican drug cartels handling assaulted weapons of dovarious kinds in our various communities do you think meyetti Allah will have the guts to support or instigate their people to kill or kill even one person.sometimes peace is gotten through war
You see I live in the north. This bandits are killing more Muslims now than the Christians. This people are criminals killing everybody whether Christian or Muslim. The ttruth is if you take the life of 100 Muslims for 1 Christian life I can assure you 99% of those people will be the innocent ones who know nothing. I think we should fish out the bad ones amongst us and deal with them decisively.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by babakb: 6:49pm On May 14, 2020
supercase1:
Islam is a religion that has brought sorrows tears and blood on humans,this is a religion that empasises on violence and war against non Muslims.A Muslim man can not truely be a peace with a non Muslim they can always pretend to but in their hearts the venom in them is more dangerous than that found on a viper.ISIS BOKOHARAM, HEZBOLLAH AND AL SHABAB are all fighting for the same cause of waging war against non Muslim except that HEZBOLLAH is Shia and the rest are Sunni this is why war on terrorisism won't end.
Until the world wake up to see the taqqiya methods these vipers use to blindfold everybody there would not be peace
ISLAM NEED TO BE BANNED!!!!!and 55% of the world problems are solved automatically

Stale, just check google.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and that is because we all know it's the only way to salvation.

Join us or perish forever.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by supercase1(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2020
babakb:

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and that is because we all know it's the only way to salvation.

Islam is a global cancer hence it's growing very fast that's why as islam grows more problem and jihadists will grow until one-day the superpowers will unite to weed out Islam globally
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by SharonLoveth(f): 3:17pm On May 19, 2020
Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion (Islam) is all for Allah"
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by Xmuslim: 4:21pm On May 19, 2020
labani06:
Islam is not the problem to global peace Islam is the only solution to our problems islam teaches peace and if you want to know the peace embedded in Islam go and study Islam under a Muslim school inshaaAllah you will know that all the things that the enemies of Allah are telling you are all lies we are based on respecting anyone if you want to see the good quality of a leader go and read the history of Muhammad S A W, Ababakr R A, Umar R A, Uthman R A, Ali R A I promise you if you read the history of those people you will know that Islam is a blessing ascended from Allah to man kind Wallahi I am telling you the truth just read their history from a Muslim source.

While I agree that there are many good things in Islam, such as zakat, sadakat etc. I disagree that it is the solution to the world problem. Islam does not tolerate non Muslims. If Nigeria becomes a sharia country today, you will pity the non-Muslim in the country. They are never equal to Muslim - they are humiliated and they pay jizya. There are other atrocities such lack if freedom of expression, stoning adulterer to death, killing Lgbt, killing apostate etc.

Now back to the bolded, you are probably a victim of those scholars that tell the good side of Islamic history. I was once a victim too until I read those history myself. Belief me, if you read those guys story from both sunni and Shia sources, you will change your mind.

The history was bloody. It was full of wars, assassination, and tribulation. Only Muhammad and Abubakar died naturally. Uthman and Ali were assassinated, not by kufar but by Muslim.

Go and read the history yourself. Those ustath will only tell you the sweet aspect of the story
Re: Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace by Saltzman00: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
babakb:

islam is growing in population nothing more....a Muslim is expected to have wievs and birth children he cant cater for all because islam says so...why ur population no go grow lol...abeg talk another thing jarr

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umar Ibn Al Khattab Among The Most Influential People In History / The Use Of Lailah - Ilalau. / Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.