Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,736 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Actress, Angela Okorie, Turns Prayer Warrior After Failed Assassin@tion Attempt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Angela Okorie, Turns Prayer Warrior After Failed Assassin@tion Attempt (678 Views)

Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL / Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Angela Okorie, Turns Prayer Warrior After Failed Assassin@tion Attempt by Emma911: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nollywood Actress Angel Okorie has suddenly turned a new leaf after God spared her life from assassination.

Watch video of her praying and giving thanks to God below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEbdUREdD6M
Re: Actress, Angela Okorie, Turns Prayer Warrior After Failed Assassin@tion Attempt by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Village people disappointed.
Re: Actress, Angela Okorie, Turns Prayer Warrior After Failed Assassin@tion Attempt by Olaolex: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hahahahaha. Which one is 'turn new leaf'? Has she not been praying before?

You should have said, she repair her intimacy with God. Or, she has made her prayer lif to be powerfilled.
Re: Actress, Angela Okorie, Turns Prayer Warrior After Failed Assassin@tion Attempt by Emma911: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
Olaolex:
Hahahahaha. Which one is 'turn new leaf'? Has she not been praying before?

You should have said, she repair her intimacy with God. Or, she has made her prayer lif to be powerfilled.

Praying and going to church doesn't make one born again, actually. I have been praying and going to church since I was born, but I became born again two years ago, after an incident.
Re: Actress, Angela Okorie, Turns Prayer Warrior After Failed Assassin@tion Attempt by Olaolex: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
Emma911:

Praying and going to church doesn't make one born again, actually. I have been praying and going to church since I was born, but I became born again two years ago, after an incident.
wow! I love this sir. You really enlightened me with this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham‘s Son Bags An Award As The Most Influential Baby Of 2019 (video) / Watch The Moment Davido Went Crazy After His $30k Wrist Watch Got Stolen In Ghan / Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaky Shaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.