Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne (55161 Views)

Fan Thrown Off Stage For Interrupting Davido At Rick Ross' Lagos Concert (Video) / Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover / Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Revolva(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
William Leonard Roberts II, all known as Rick Ross arrives in Lagos 10 years after the Easter concert, The US rapper returned to Nigeria for the show tagged ‘ Rick Ross Live In Lagos’ after his first trip way back in 2012.

The Maybach Music Group executive, Rick Ross, (Aka The Boss, Rozay, Renzel, Teflon Don ) arrived in Lagos days ago for an Easter concert which took place on the 14th April 2022 at the Eko Conventional Center, Eko Hotels Lagos Nigeria.

The Miami native Rapper Gave his back-to-back hit rap classics as fans were delighted to see Ricky perform with his Bossy Swaggs and magnificent flows.

Other artists that made the event a remarkable one were, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Mayorkun, BNXN (Buju), Lojay, Wurld, The Cavemen, Rema, and a surprise appearance from Naija UK Hip-hop sensation Tion Wayne who was welcomed on stage by Davido.

SEE ALL PERFORMANCES HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mec1PbLMiuk

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by MadamVanessa(f): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
shocked

E be like say my chubby king done reduce

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by blazingblender(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rick Ross my man
Quiet but hitting it hard
He is just a quiet winner

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Ahmed0336(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rozay!!!!

42 Likes

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by DaddyGoo: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Revolva:
Baba get madt flow ...hahaha Rick Ross, Aka The Boss, Rozay, Renzel, Teflon Don Only you Baba ..

Best Rick Ross Album

Port Of Miami

Oya list urs below

Port of Miami na permanent classic.

Apart from PoM, I love in order of preference: Deeper than Rap, Rich Forever,Richer Than I Have Ever Been and Teflon Don.

Honorable mention to God Forgives, I Don't.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Mond05: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
This guy suppose perform onyinye remix with Psquare dem

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by bro4u: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
So? Nothing big here. Lagos is the entertainment capital of Africa so waht do u expect undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Olosho go dey eko hotel dey wait Rozzay grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by abraham324: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hmmmm, i hear u

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by DamianX: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rick Ross? Tion Wayne?
Tiwa savage go open nyash this night sure banker.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by slawormiir: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rick Ross my niggarrrr

Made men

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by 2special(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Some people will be wondering why the overrated state is always hosting most of the major events in Nigeria....Eko ko no baaje.... The commercial capital of Nigeria

29 Likes

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Bobloco: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by OGraffix(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Starzo: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
You've got to judge a man by his principles, Teflon don I am invisible

being dead broke is the root of all evil

My teacher told me that I was a piece of sh!t, seen her the other day, driving a piece of sh!t

not that I'm arrogant, I'm just extravagant.

Few of the many classic lyrics from the boss himself rozay

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Larrykaysail(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mond05:
This guy suppose perform onyinye remix with Psquare dem
who be Psquare Lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by tunjijones(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by money121(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Seen
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Charlie255: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
The Guy seems To Be Doing Really Well

3 Likes

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by drmikeadams(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
DaddyGoo:

Port of Miami na permanent classic.

Apart from PoM, I love in order of preference: Deeper than Rap, Rich Forever,Richer Than I Have Ever Been and Teflon Don.

Honorable mention to God Forgives, I Don't.

Deeper than rap..walai

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Did he say maybarch music? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Egypt209: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Women will keep being the end of men!
See Rick Ross that Psquare featured in hit song performing in Nigeria and the duo is nowhere on the list of line up artists.
I know they won't be sleeping easy this night thinking of all the opportunities they've lost because of the now grey haired kpekus and stretched marked package that's no longer appealing to the eyes when unclothed.
Tueh!

47 Likes

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lol

Today I can personally confirm that Nigeria is in trouble.

See all the comments above me shows none of them watched the video posted. But if actually they watched the video and can comprehend with what the voice over niggar dey yan, then more wahala dey for naija.

These are same youths that will complain there is no employment even with a degree. Who will employ such a person to work for them with such presentation. Even if it were my company and during interview I this guy speak like this, obviously he can't get the job.

Make una dey try naaa

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra / Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida / Kate Henshaw Stylist Warned Her Against Wearing Natural Hair To Red Carpet Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.