Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

G - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / G (421 Views)

Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / TB Joshua: This Is My Father, G.K Balogun. I Was A Baby When He Died (Photos) / Daddy “G.O.” Freeze & The Division In Nigerian Church (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
G

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: G by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
Seun , Lalasticlala (I know it's not snake but move it to the appropriate place, I've been consistent).
Re: G by LadySarah: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sense is far from you grin

Its December again. grin grin
Gather here if you wasted money hoping to win the largest balloon

2 Likes

Re: G by czarina(f): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
LadySarah:
Sense is far from you grin

Its December again. grin grin
Gather here if you wasted money hoping to win the largest balloon
That remains the biggest fraud of all time.

Come to think of it; that was mini-gambling in a way, so it's not incorrect to say that some of us were actually gamblers as kids cheesy

1 Like

Re: G by hopefulLandlord: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2019
Freehuman:
Seun , Lalasticlala (I know it's not snake but move it to the appropriate place, I've been consistent).

which appropriate place?

(1) (Reply)

Dr Mrs Becky Paul-enenche Distributes Welfare Items Ahead Of Christmas / Battling With The Spirit Of Fear / President Trump Fighting To Put Prayer Back In American Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.