Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Spirit Fetching Water From Well. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Fetching Water From Well. (2188 Views)

American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirit Fetching Water From Well. by icenti: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2019
Hello friends.
So I stay in a compound with about 12 rooms in the compound. My room happened to be the closest to the well with my window adjacent to the well. Over the months. I wake up some minute past or sometimes 2am in the morning by the sound of someone fetching water from the well. The being continuously uses a Pail bucket (at least that's what I assume it to be) to hit the water so it can get filled up then pours it inside a bucket. If you've ever used a Pail bucket to fetch water from a well youd know what I mean when I say he's trying to make sure the Pail bucket gets filled.

The being keeps on doing this non stop for more than 10mins. When I first started hearing the sound, I thought it was someone who woke up in the night to get water or could it be I was the only one hearing the sound. So I woke up my brother who we both share the room together and he also hears the sound too. Immediately we peep through the window silently you won't see anyone. It's been going on like that for months. Nobody has seen the being. I thought it was all in my head because I don't believe in spirits. One night I decided to confront the being.

I woke up 1:15 am, the sound woke me up, it just started. Immediately I peeped through the window, behold there was no one but the sound didn't stop. I courageously opened my door, went to the well and only to discover the water inside the well was still. The the surface cover wasnt wet which is supposed to be so long as someone fetched the well. While coming out I didn't hear any foot retracting neither was there any sign of bucket there.

Please is it possible I'm in danger in anyway ?

Just so you'll know, this is not in any way a fiction or a made up story. I'm not a fan of church either so don't think I've been brainwashed by adeboye or he's likes ��
Re: Spirit Fetching Water From Well. by greatnaija01: 1:27am On Dec 16, 2019
icenti:
Hello friends.
So I stay in a compound with about 12 rooms in the compound. My room happened to be the closest to the well with my window adjacent to the well. Over the months. I wake up some minute past or sometimes 2am in the morning by the sound of someone fetching water from the well. The being continuously uses a Pail bucket (at least that's what I assume it to be) to hit the water so it can get filled up then pours it inside a bucket. If you've ever used a Pail bucket to fetch water from a well youd know what I mean when I say he's trying to make sure the Pail bucket gets filled.

The being keeps on doing this non stop for more than 10mins. When I first started hearing the sound, I thought it was someone who woke up in the night to get water or could it be I was the only one hearing the sound. So I woke up my brother who we both share the room together and he also hears the sound too. Immediately we peep through the window silently you won't see anyone. It's been going on like that for months. Nobody has seen the being. I thought it was all in my head because I don't believe in spirits. One night I decided to confront the being.

I woke up 1:15 am, the sound woke me up, it just started. Immediately I peeped through the window, behold there was no one but the sound didn't stop. I courageously opened my door, went to the well and only to discover the water inside the well was still. The the surface cover wasnt wet which is supposed to be so long as someone fetched the well. While coming out I didn't hear any foot retracting neither was there any sign of bucket there.

Please is it possible I'm in danger in anyway ?

Just so you'll know, this is not in any way a fiction or a made up story. I'm not a fan of church either so don't think I've been brainwashed by adeboye or he's likes ��

You may soon patronize churches and spiritual houses soon.

BECAUSE SCIENCE or any psychological explanation will fail to be sufficient for this unique experience you are having... and as the new year 2020 comes up..... IT MAY GET WORSE.... Finally I congratulate you for stumbling into the spirit world.... KEEP AN OPEN MIND, your journey just begun.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Fetching Water From Well. by PlayerMeji: 5:19am On Dec 16, 2019
Quite interestingly, you are not in any apparent danger.

Next time you wake up to that sound, kindly tell the spirit who you are and that you need money.

I am sure such kind of early water-fetching spirit must be an old kind lady who may be desperate to find someone to help...
Re: Spirit Fetching Water From Well. by fariqueen: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
greatnaija01:

You may soon patronize churches and spiritual houses soon.

BECAUSE SCIENCE or any psychological explanation will fail to be sufficient for this unique experience you are having... and as the new year 2020 comes up..... IT MAY GET WORSE.... Finally I congratulate you for stumbling into the spirit world.... KEEP AN OPEN MIND, your journey just begun.
lolz

(1) (Reply)

NBM Mourns TB Joshua, Says Filling The Vacuum Of His Death Difficult / I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. / Answers Of An Alien From Andromeda - Nibiru And Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.