Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff (27881 Views)

EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff / Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors / Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Temiliola(f): 6:22am On Dec 16, 2019
An armed robbery gang has been arrested after attacking a hospital in Ogun State and stealing from the patients and staff present. .

The armed robbers attacked a private hospital in Ibafo, dispossessing patients and staff of their belongings as well as subjecting them to mental torture.

The suspects are identified as Folarin Azeez (aka Hyper) 25; Temitope Bolariwa (aka Tincan); 24, and Kolade Ahmed (30).

Items recovered from them are: 12 different types of Android phones and iPhones as well as wrist watches.

https://gistgram.com/robbers-attack-hospital-rob-patients-and-staff

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by ebironmi(f): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2019
Oleburuku

20 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Brandstudio01: 6:26am On Dec 16, 2019
Chop off part of their hand or leg and admit them in the same hospital.

They deserve to be admitted in same hospital for 9 months to have a share of what it feels like to be sick.

Abeg joo, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Rubbystar: 6:36am On Dec 16, 2019
Na wa o. Too bad.
Glad to know they were caught.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by harkandey(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2019
grin I thought they wan thief blood ni

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Tallesty1(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2019
Temiliola:
Lalasticlala
Why are you shouting his name as if he's the gang leader?

23 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Olude193: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2019
Poverty is real

It remains to start robbing mortuaries and grave yards

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 16, 2019
These social perpetrators walk in the day as normal humans but wolf-up at night. The day is getting worse.

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by uboma(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Chop off one part of their body and admit them in the same hospital.

They deserve to be admitted in same hospital for 9 months for them to have a share of what it feels like to be sick.

Will you pay up their hospital bills? Or do you prefer the private hospital to provide medical treatment to them free of charge?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by tocin44(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmm
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by seunmohmoh(f): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
They will visit the mortuary since.
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by SultanOfPuna: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Gf
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by daddytime(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
These ones go steal sickness and all other infirmities....

7 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Even the dead is not secured in this country chaii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by mzBEAM(f): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Which kind wahala be this?

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
West side

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by nauto: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
cool cool
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by DaddyMorenike: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Na wa oh.
Hospital again
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by chloride6: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
What did I just hear?

shocked
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Slawormir: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

For inside hospital again?

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Bustincole(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Na hunger

but inmate loadin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Chienex24(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
The hustle is real...
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by thesicilian: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Inflicting more injury upon people who are already in serious pains. There's a problem with Nigeria and it's inhabitants.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hello nairalanders, the year is gradually going to an end yet i haven't achieved anything so far. I'm practically jobless for now as i couldn't afford to eat a day. I begs for money just to feed myself and sometimes i go days without eating.

Please i need someone to teach me how to make money online with my mobile phone(i don't wanna go into internet fraud) At least i can be able to feed myself with the little proceeds from that

Please help me sir. I'm so much depressed right now

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by abumoney(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Na hospital be the latest place to rob?! Some boys are just stoopid

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by solmusdesigns: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
cool

if you are a thief stay away fro stealing smart phones if you are born stupid or retardded, police headquaters have imei tracker, same as all zonal head quarters and nationwide sars headquarters

8 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Factfinder1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nigeria is a country without any form of selfless service nor security
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Inside life na so they rob one family in my area then, a family that just buried their father.... All the money gotten from the burial gone including their phones

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Killing & Burying Two Kids Inside His Church For 50k Rituals / Man Caught Stealing In Osun, Stripped Unclad And Beaten (Photos) / Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.