Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land (14041 Views)

Olota Of Ota, HRH Oba (prof) Adeyemi Obalanlege, At 56! / Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) / Words From The Epie Language Of Yenagoa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by ijoba22(m): 7:10am On Dec 16, 2019
it's just you don't know your history and he know better, he is talking about the Yoruba intra war which the white settle for you, fact Yoruba are not united.

1 Like

Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by YorubaLord: 7:14am On Dec 16, 2019
Foolish Bastards of the highest level!

Awon Olofo! angry
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by maxoil19: 7:14am On Dec 16, 2019
skkslar:
This tussle for power

Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by Born2Breed(f): 7:15am On Dec 16, 2019
Between Olota of Ota and Alake of Ake,who is more superior?
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by somtookeke(m): 7:15am On Dec 16, 2019

1 Share

Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by Princedapace(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2019
Jack500:

Coming from an Ipob piglet, whose has no leaders and wake their parents up with sliding tackle, for ur information, the SW was the best region before the colonial masters, those days ur grandfathers are still living in the cave and learning how to make human sound, we are already building houses den, it is the lumping with u nonentities that slow down our development.

I am sure in your Biafra, u will all kill urself in 2 weeks, because u are so divided, Osu caste system, Ebonyi is less ibo compare to Enugu, Anambra is the ibo leader, Catholic is superior to Anglican and those useless rift, how can people with no leaders rule themselves.

LOL, u fell for his words. What he said is to make u guys feel how painful it is when u people make such post when igbos have issues. It is so annoying. Igbos have issue and everyone is going gaga asking if this is how they will live in biafra land. So he said the exact things u guys say to the igbos. Unfortunately, u didn't grab grin

This goes to show no ethnic group is above issues. So make una stop that rubbish u guys do always about saying igbos can live together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by Maxymilliano(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2019
Alake is looking for trouble
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by chachanga: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2019
A dolt is never hard to spot...

Historical antecedents quoted plus[b] 5 Court Judgements[/b]; see the dummy Oba's basis for his vicarious hooliganism via his subjects...

Very obtuse iberibeish anyhow pple in leadership and y'all wonder why Nigeria's nosediving tongue angry

Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by Lawalemi(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2019
Exponental:
If Alake can install Alaatan, then this is a complex issue cos Atan is after Ota.

You sabi the place, that's my area
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2019
Observe!

Meanwhile
Send your outrageous videos to limelightcrazy@outlook.com
IG LIMELIGHTNIGERIA and win a prize
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by brainhgeek(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2019
I have always known the Aworis to be land grabbers. I lived there and can testify. The most dangerous place on Earth to buy a piece of land is ota. That is the birth place of all omo oniles. They kill people on their land, sell a piece of land to many people and get the backing of the former king (I didn't not know how this one is fairing). They will intimidate you anytime you are trying to erect any structure. They even bill you per room. Such a crazy place.

3 Likes

Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by Pearlyakin(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2019
Jack500:

Coming from an Ipob piglet, whose has no leaders and wake their parents up with sliding tackle, for ur information, the SW was the best region before the colonial masters, those days ur grandfathers are still living in the cave and learning how to make human sound, we are already building houses den, it is the lumping with u nonentities that slow down our development.

I am sure in your Biafra, u will all kill urself in 2 weeks, because u are so divided, Osu caste system, Ebonyi is less ibo compare to Enugu, Anambra is the ibo leader, Catholic is superior to Anglican and those useless rift, how can people with no leaders rule themselves.
Don't mind the slowpoke, while their ancestors were still running naked, our ancestors had Empire of vast land.
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by Liposure: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2019
Make dem settle
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by RichDad1(m): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2019
Born2Breed:
Alake is the Senior by a wide margin.
Btw, it’s Alake of Egba land.
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by RichDad1(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2019
brainhgeek:
I have always known aworis to be land grabbers. I lived there and can testify. The most dangerous place on Earth to buy a piece of land is ota. That is the birth place of all omo oniles. They kill people on their land, sell a piece of land to many people and get the backing of the former king (I didn't not know how this one is fairing). They will intimidate you anytime you are trying to erect any structure. They even bill you per room. Such a crazy place.
They actually started this whole omo onile and land grabbing menace.
Aworis don’t joke with land.

3 Likes

Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by Born2Breed(f): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2019
RichDad1:

Alake is the Senior by a wide margin.
Btw, it’s Alake of Egba land.

Really?

The first Olota was crowned in the 15th century and first Alake in the 19th century.

1 Like

Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by RichDad1(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2019
Born2Breed:

Really?

The first Olota was crowned in the 15th century and first Alake in the 19th century.
My assertion is based on influence and political relevance.
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by yemskid(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2019
Ctorch:

https://punchng.com/alake-olota-exchange-words-over-ogun-land/?fbclid=IwAR3B1JNJVrQjHNHDMshbkHYQk76ktoHS7bHHzz-FWJucHN9ZF_T1BGHekQo

Hmm, few weeks back, i needed the signature of the secretary/King of my Local govt area(Ado-odo ota), when i got to Olota of Ota palace, the people i met there told me that they cant help me sign because i was from Iju-Ota(the same LGA), I was confused and shocked when they told me to go to iju to get it signed. I was like is it not the same LGA, and moreover, Olota signature will carry more weight than that of Iju. Now i understand why it is like that. Indirectly they are telling me i am not part of them, because of this Egba ish.. The most funniest part is that u can never separate this two communities. even from the name IJU- OTA, u will know what i am talkng about. Tbh I love Olota of Ota, i know if i was able to meet him that day, he will penalize those people and I am sure i am still going to meet him very soon. I will surely report them to him...
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by janykute: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2019
When two elephants fight the land suffers.Juju go really exchange hands in this fight trust the yorubas.
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by Ykc2(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2019
If you say Yoruba don't 've king they will attack you ,now let ask Yoruba people how many kings are there in Yoruba land? England one king or queen Spain one king so the other countries even Thailand but here in Nigeria the kings in Yoruba land are more than 20000 ,kings in imo state alone more than 30000 grin grin grin grin grin grin king no fit Nigeria abegi ,even the one wey dey parade him self as a king of Ile ife was actually a servant of Oracle but Awo elevated him to act like a king
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by Gazzy88(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2019
Born2Breed:
How old are you?
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by Gazzy88(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2019
Born2Breed:

Really?

Òní of ife
Àlàáfíà of Ọ̀yọ́
Ọba of benin
Aláké of Ẹ̀gbá

That's their superiority rank in Yoruba land to show you how revered Aláké's throne is.

Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by Kakamorufu(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2019
iranu angry
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by IbSalHas: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2019
IbSalHas:

Coming from an IbSalHas, whose has no leaders and wake their parents up with sliding tackle, for ur information, the SW was the best region before the colonial masters, those days ur grandfathers are still living in the cave and learning how to make human sound, we are already building houses den, it is the lumping with u nonentities that slow down our development.

I am sure in your IbSalHas, u will all kill urself in 2 weeks, because u are so divided, IbSalHas is lessIbSalHas compare to IbSalHas is the IbSalHas is superior to Anglican and those useless rift, how can people with no leaders rule themselves.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by SURVBenedict01(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=Jack500 post=84947595]

People like you is needed on Nairaland to silence flat heads Animals like this Igbos always quick to attack Yorubas Why?
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by Iamvetlander(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2019
Thank God ijoko no follow.. My robiyan people
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by Jamorezzi: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2019
I stay around iju -atan , this Alake deserves better chan. Iju belongs to awori's, so how come is egbaland?
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by Born2Breed(f): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Gazzy88:
How old are you?

Older than your fore fathers.

So?
Re: Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land by Born2Breed(f): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
Gazzy88:
Òní of ife
Àlàáfíà of Ọ̀yọ́
Ọba of benin
Aláké of Ẹ̀gbá

That's their superiority rank in Yoruba land to show you how revered Aláké's throne is.

Just take your pills then take a nap.

This is above your league.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Mark International Mother Language Day 2020 / Nigerian Men Vs Black-American Men! / The Origin Of The 4 Market Days In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.